{ 7 }

The Things I Never Told You

How insensitive you are sometimes. Well, yeah, you don't do it on purpose - but you just are, and it irks me sometimes. I still can't believe that I, Kim Heechul, was an exception when it comes to the people you dated. Who you claim as "attractive" back then, for years. (I always laugh it off, but let's face it, Jungsoo; I'm more attractive than most of them.) 

I admit, you've dated some pretty hot people over the years. (But it's obvious that I'm the hottest. You ended up with me, right?) 

"I'm going to the arcade after class. Wanna come?" 

"Ah, I can't; I have a date with Sora-ssi and promised that I'll help her with projects tomorrow and on Sunday." you smiled, fixing your stuff and pulling out the textbook needed for our next class. While I, on the other hand, gawked at you. Sora is pretty, yes, but I thought all you had was a stupid crush on her (like me when it comes to you) I never thought that you'd actually get a chance to date her. 

"O-oh." 

"Heechul-ssi, I'm already here; sit down." the teacher in front scolded me. I turned to look at him, giving him a death glare before looking back at you, speaking proudly. "Well that's okay. I'll just ask that new exchange student, Xue...fu?" 

You nodded, probably thinking what the hell was wrong with me for still talking to you when I was scolded already. So I sat back down on my seat, called out the exchange student's name, then flashed my signature smirk. "Go out with me later. I'll be waiting for you outside the gate. Plus, I'll call you Puff from now on." 

I glanced at you to see if you were looking or at least listening to me, but you were busy talking to Sungmin about the lesson.

——

Another update. I'm slowly getting used to things around here again, so yay! I'm so glad that you guys still read and comment, to be honest. But I just love reading them so thank you~! 

P.S: will be editing this to make the previous chapters look more... appealing.