Step 02. Just Be yourself & Be Confident

A Bad Boy's Guide to Obtaining the One {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do not change who you are just to fit another person's image. Because image isn't everything. Plus, people are never the way they protray themselves to be. In fact, being yourself is the best way to go.

Being self-confident and self-assured will get you a foot in the door, because people love it when you are not afraid to go for what you honestly want. Just do not mistake confidence for certitude.

By lunchtime, Jongin steps in to the school's cafeteria with an aura that says I own this place, so do not ever cross me. A cheeky smile is in place over his leering plump mouth. All eyes are watching him as he walks. He knows this, but he just doesn't really care.

His audience, which is the other students of the school like always. His admirers love- live to see him everyday. To know what he does everyday. Even though, they all do the thing same. It annoys him, but he tolerates it. Why?

They don't really matter to him, that's why. The only things matter to him in this school is finally graduating from it, his best friends, and one Oh Se Hun. Because contrarily to belief, Sehun was his. He belonged to him. He just didn't know it yet.

And there the love of his life sat amongst his new friends with a cheerful grin upon his lips. That is until their eyes finally connect. Which in turn caused the latter to blush from the shock of being openly spotted. Sehun hurriedly looks away a bit flushered, because of it.

Jongin chuckles at the cute simple motion in counter. He can tell that the latter is potentially in to him from this action alone. So he gladly indulges in it. He will take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter