The Start of Love [Edited]

A Bad Boy's Guide to Obtaining the One {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you a nerd? A loner? A loser in the cruel game that is known as love?

Do you have problems talking to the person that you like the most?

Well, look no further... because Kim Jong In A.K.A Kai himself has decided to finally help out his fellow nerds with obtaining with the one, step by step!

And it all starts with how he fell in love with his very own other half...

Like usual, Kim Jong In found himself inside school awaiting his friends arrival so that they could skip school and hang out somewhere else. Jongin never thought that he would ever feel free of his past- a past he had before becoming one of the infamous bad boys of his school with his friends.

So when he saw him, Oh Se Hun, walking in the school building with such an air of gentle warmth about him, he lost it. For a brief crazy wild moment in time, he felt free. Jongin could tell that he was new to the school this year as the boy graced the school with his magnificent presence.

His heart felt as if it would jump right outside of his chest as he watched the boy stride over to his locker, taking out a tiny script of copy paper to which held his locker combination upon it. He nervously read the numbers from the paper out-loud in a soft quiet mumble. If Jongin hadn't been close enough to the boy, he wouldn't have been able to hear every single number read so clearly from the little slip of paper in his hold. 28-6-19...

Sehun quickly turned the dail to the correct numbers before it willingly opened for his. Sighing he o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter