happy ending

I'd spend my life by your side.

Jimin sprinted towards the studio as fast as his feet would take him. He couldn’t believe how long it took his stupid brain to process his feelings for the other. Of course he needed Tae, he needed him as much as he needed the air in his lungs. He needed him as much as the earth needed the sun and moon to keep everything in balance. Jimin needed Tae because without him, he felt unable to stand. As if even one night without the other by his side would become a useless existence. Jimin stopped in the middle of the bridge not too far away from the studio. He raised his hand and pressed his fingers against his cheek to find that they were soaked with tears he didn’t even realise he had shed. ‘ Do I really feel this way?’ he thought suddenly snapping out of his thoughts as a loud horn sounded and he threw himself to the side. He didnt realise how far he had drifted from the pavement and onto the road but luckily enough the driver was the type to hit and run. He felt a pain shooting down his left arm but ignored it. 'theres more important things to worry about right now.' he thought, getting back up and continuing his ever quickening pace towards the studio. s he continued his forever quickening pace towards the studio. He needed to know if what the other felt was real and he needed forgiveness.

  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥ 

“So that’s all we have so far. We’ll be finishing the track by tomorrow! Isn’t that exciting Tae?” Namjoon looked over at the figure slouching in the same spot he was when he first entered. Namjoon sighed. ‘If showing him the latest cypher won’t cheer him up then what the hell will.” He suddenly became frustrated and left the room to phone Jimin and tell him to get his stupid, oblivious over here and talk to the mopey teen currently occupying his studio. He tried a few times to call him but there no answer. Thinking he was back at the dorm, he decided to call Jin’s phone. The phone rand only twice before the umma picked up which caused the biggest smile to appear upon Namjoon’s face. He knew the older always kept his phone on him when anyone was away from the dorm just in case of any emergencies that could occur whilst they were out in the studio. Namjoon’s smile turned into grin thinking of how caring his boyfriend was.

“Hey Namjoonie~” Jin cooed through the phone. “Is there anything wrong?”
“Aniyo. Just wondering if you’ve seen Jimin? He’s not answering his phone.”  Namjoon replied.
“Aniyo. He left the house to come to the studio a while ago. He hasn’t showed up yet?” Namjoon frowned at the reply.
“We haven’t seen him and no one has called from reception to tell us he’s here which they always do.” Jin’s face turned pale.
“Namjoon, What if something happe-”
“No.” Namjoon replied sternly towards the other, making the other recoil on the other end of the phone “Stop being such a worry wart jagiya.”
“a-arasso.”  Jin was still blushing from Namjoon’s coo towards the other.
“He’ll be fine ok? Don’t worry in sure he’s on his way- HOLY !” Jin’s face became flushed when he heard his boyfriend shout.
There was Jimin, standing in front of the studio door with a massive graze covering his left arm and a giant rip ruining the jumper. Namjoon quickly told Jin he would call him back and not to worry before hanging up and running over to inspect the damage.
“What the hell did you do?!” Namjoon looked shocked, grabbing the others injured arm.
“Its nothing hyung don’t worry.”
“Don’t bull to me Jimin obviously something happened.” Jimin looked bad after seeing the growing worried look on the leaders face.
“I fell that’s all hyung don’t worry about it it’s fine I promise!”  The leader looked it him for a while before finally easing back and letting the situation go.
“Go talk to him Jimin.” Namjoon points towards the door of the recording studio. “Hes not the same without you.” Jimin’s smile fades at those words. He nods to Namjoon before opening the door.

He saw the mop of brown hair sitting alone in the studio. He had his head thrown back against the headrest, snoring silently. Jimin smiled lovingly at the other 'youre finally getting some rest.' He thought. He wondered whether he should just let him sleep or wake him up. He sighed in defeat, turning towards the door after finally deciding to let the boy rest since it was partially his fault for him not getting any sleep in the first place. 'I guess this will have to wait for another time.'
As he was about to turn the door handle to leave he heard someone call out his name in a small whimper. He turned around to see the same brown haired mop awake, looking at Jimin through half liddled eyes. Jimin smiled at the other. "Get some rest tae-" Jimin turned back around to leave but he heard a sob and quickly turned around once again.
"Please dont leave me." Tears pouring down the brunettes face as the red head finally broke. He ran over to the other and cupped his face with his hands, pulling into a lip brusing kiss. Tae was shocked but quickly returned the kiss. Years of pent up emotions were all released into this sinle long lasting kiss. 
"I love you, I love you so much." Tae whispered every time their lips parted for air. 
"I love you too Tae. Im sorry it took me so long to notice." Tae smiled him lovingly. 
"Its ok. I forgive you." Jimin giggled before kissing the other again. Tae reached out to hold his arm but Jimin hissed and pulled away. Tae looked at his arm and his eyes widened in shock.
"What the hell did you do?!" Jimin giggled before kissing him again. 
"It doesn't matter. Youre more important." 
"But Jimi-" Jimin kissed him again and again with the smae goofy smile on his face.
"Dont ruin the moment jagiya." He giggled at how red Tae's face turned from calling jagiya so kept doing it. 
"S-shut up Jimin." 
"Make me Jagiy-" Tae shut him up with another kiss. Making Jimin giggle and pull him up so they were both standing.
"Will you be my cuddle buddy again Jagiya?" Tae giggled
"I was hoping more than that." Jimin smirked.
"Thats fine by me!" Tae looked at him shocked and hit his arm.
"I-I dont mean it like that p-pabo!" Jimin smiled and kissed the tip of Taes nose. 
"Lets go home shall we? We're both too tired to function and we have a photoshoot tomorrow." Tae nodded happily at Jimins suggestion.
"But lets fix your arm up first ok?" 
"Ok Jagiya."

  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥ 

Thank you for reading! Sorry ive been gone for so long but I have returned so hooray for that! 
also the comic below was drawn but a the lovely  who you should check out! I had to use it as it was just too cute n.n Thank you again and leave comments and other stuff it would be highly appreciated! >.< (also might add another chapter so keep a look out for that!)