I dont wanna lose you.

I'd spend my life by your side.

Oh god how he needed his touch. The need to feel his skin on the dancers even if just for a moment. It was like he was addicted to just even being near the other. Taehyung always has a wonderful habit he has inherited since the band slept their first night in the dorm together. He would always sneak under the covers of one particular band mates bed most nights. Some nights not even realizing how he got there until the butterflies in his stomach begin to flutter the second his arms wrapped around him and nuzzled his nose into Taes hair. His skin felt like it was on fire every time the dancer embraced him. Everytime his hand brushed up against his during an interview or a photo shoot. Every smile that was sent his way or whenever he decided to engage full on skin ship. Whenever he saw Jimin embrace the others he felt a slight pain in his chest but he would always remember that he would be the one who would lay with the dark haired boy every night and that would instantly relieve him. He couldnt wait foreach day to end just so he could be wrapped up in the amazing, high note hitting, chizzled abbed, beautiful dancers arms once again.


After the Boy in love promotions Taehyung started to feel constantly sad. They were so busy with their promotions that Jimin would constantly be focused on work. Work work work and no time for poor ol' Tae. The only time Tae ever had any chance of being close to Jimin was if his eyes were closed, face nuzzling into the orange hair or into Tae's neck. He would try and nap with Jimin every time they had a break but Jimin was too energetic and could not sleep even though he tried many times, just for Tae's sake. 

It all took a turn for the worst after the 'sick' promotions. Jimin started to avoid Tae altogether. Whenever Tae got any where near Jimin he would automatically walk away and try to find another member to speak to. This started to worry Tae.
Tae stopped sharing Jimin's bed after one night when Jimin spoke. 
"Lets stop this Taehyung." Tae new he was being serious cause that was the only time he would ever call Tae by his full name. Tae didn't know what to do so he whispered an 'okay' before leaving the comforting arms that slowly left the others waist and made his way over to his own bed opposite Jimin's. 

Once He lied down he could feel the pillow beneath him become soaked from the tears he didn't even know were pouring out of him.

 

'What did I do?' 

  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥ 

 

Jimin didn't know what to do. He was completely and utterly lost. He felt so comfortable and happy wrapped up with Taehyung. But deep down he felt scared, because something inside him wanted to do more than just cuddle him. He wanted to place light kisses to his head and all over his face and tell him how amazing and utterly perfect the box smile boy was. He tried to convince himself it was wrong. He was his best friend for Christ sakes. 

But he didn't know what to do after that night he told Taehyung to stop coming into his bed. He heard every whimper and sob coming from the other side of the room. This caused him to cry along with Tae. He didn't want him to hurt this bad but he had no other choice. 

                                                                  

                                                                               He couldn't fall in love with his best friend.

  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥ 

 

Jin and Namjoon sat there helpless as Taehyung stormed passed the red haired dancer and sat on the other side of the table, shoving loads of rice and side dishes onto his place before angrily shoving the food into his mouth. He only stopped after he nearly choked, causing a worried look to appear on Jimin's face and also a scolding from Jin for not chewing properly. 

Yoongi noticed the worried look on the red heads face and decided to try and finally ease the situation once and for all. Yoongi just got way too annoyed (and worried, which he would never admit) from one too many sleepless nights hearing Tae cry. "Jimin. Can I have a word with you for a sec?" Jimin looked over to Yoongi before nodding.
"Sure thing hyung." Yoongi smiled slightly before signaling Jimin to follow him out of the dining room.

 

"Taehyungie~." Jin cooed toward other who turned and instantly noticed Jins hand 'secretly' caressing Namjoon's hand under the table. They always act as if the others are completely unaware of the relationship between the two but it was in fact the complete opposite.

"Yes hyung?" Taehyung smiled after swallowing a mouth full of rice. "What's wrong?" 
Jin sighed, slipping his hand out of Namjoon's hold and placing it on the table. "What's is going on between you and Jimin?" 
Taehyung looked up at the older. Another mouth full of rice was quickly swallowed before swallowing a load of nothing out of pure nervousness. 
"W-what do you mean hyung?" 
"What i mean Tae." Jin sighs before continuing. " Is that you haven't had a good night sleep in months. look at you." 
Tae knew how tired he looked. To be completely honest, he hasn't had a single good night sleep since Jimin pushed him away. He turned the table around and refused to speak to Jimin until he explained why he ignored Tae first. Which is not really turning out the way he wanted. Hes just missing him so much, the lack of cuddles he is receiving in total is not something he wants to continue dealing with. The thought of Jimin hating him is scaring him. 
What if he knows? Thats what scares Tae the most. 

"Hyung~" Tae tried his hardest to smile even though it killed him when he had to force it.
"We know how you feel about Jimin, Tae." looked up with tears in his eyes.
"Is it wrong hyung? what if he hates me? Will I have to leave the group?" Jins eyes widdened at the sudden outburst from the other. Jungkook was first to hug him, followed by a very worried looking Jin.

"We will help you Tae. Its alright. " Jin smiled into Taes hair and it comfortingly. Namjoon responded before Jin had the chance to continue. "Theres nothing wrong with loving him and we would never let you leave. We love you tae." Jungkook nodded and hugged Tae tighter. Taehyung broke out into a sob before clinging onto the sleeve of the oldest member. "Thank you guys." Taehyung sobbed before feeling a sleepy Hoseok add onto the current hug fest. The grainy voice broke to little silence.

"I have no idea whats going on I just wanted to join in the hug sesh." Everyone else started laughing at the sleepy dancer. Completely unaware of the shocked dancer standing in the doorway. Standing next to him was the smirking rapper, who pushed past a very sad looking Jimin to join in on the weird group hug, just before whispering 'Told ya so.'