Jiminnie pabo

I'd spend my life by your side.

Jimin paced the shared room over and over, wondering what the hell he was meant to do with this newly found information. Tae had feelings for him? This was impossible. There was no way that Tae could possibly have feelings for him. 
'He's my best friend' Jimin thought, continuing his pacing. 'Is Tae gay?' Jimin pacing slowly came to a stop, his eye widening in shock. 'wait... does this mean I'm gay?!' Jimin began to panic. He needed to ask for advice off someone. Jimin decided to find Jin since he is pretty much the umma of the entire group and he will definitely know what to do.  
Jimin ran out of the room and straight into the chest of the oldest member. Jimin looked up, a grin appearing on his face, causing the older to look at him with a worried expression. 
"Why are you grinning at me?" Jimin replied by grabbing a hold of Jin's hand and dragged him back into his and Taes shared room. He sat Jin down on his bed before sitting next him in silence for a while. He finally plucked up the courage to turn and face him. 
"I'm glad I bumped into you hyung." Jin laughed at the younger 
"Well it was bound to happen. You ran out of the room at lightning speed! also that reminds me." He ended the sentence by tugging Jimins ear harshly, causing the younger to yelp and rub at his ear in pain. 
"Dont run in the dorm! You know what happened last time." Jimin giggled at the memory of Tae bumping into Namjoon who ended up spilling his soup all over his shirt and having to listen to Tae later that night mumble angrily in his sleep saying something along the lines of 'Namjoon should've left the soup on the damn table' and 'who the hell carres around boiling hot soup'. The thought made Jimin break into a grin and he suddenly remembered why he brought Jin into the room in the first place. Tae.

Jimin's smile quickly vanished and he began to rub his thighs at lightning speed, a nervous habit he developed just before debuting. 
"Hyung." Jin looked towards the other, smiling his usual motherly smile. 
"Is Tae Gay?" Jin paused for a bit before smiling at Jimin once again. 
"Jimin, he's your best friend. Why dont you just ask him?" 
"Because I'm scared." Jin's expression suddenly turned to concern.
"What are you scared of?" Jimins eyes began to brim with tears but he looked down at his lap instead so the older couldn't see. 
"I'm scared of the answer. I'm scared that it may not be the answer I want to hear. I'm scared that I will lose him because of it and I'm scared that what I feel is more that what a friend should feel for the other! Hyung, I'm terrified that I will be rejected." Jimin whispered the last part, loud enough for Jin to hear.
"Jimin...are you gay?" Jin questioned the other. There was a long silence before Jimin finally spoke up.
"I dont know hyung." Jin smiled faded slightly at these words. He hated to see his band members in such a state. Jin lightly placed his hand over one of Jimin's which was still practically wearing down the layers of denim he had on. This action made Jimin stop his nervous twitch as he looked at his hyung, his eyes filling with tears which were threating to spill over any second.
"Hyung?"  
"How do you feel when Tae is near you?" Jin asked, holding jimins now red raw hands in his. Jimin sniffled before speaking. Jimin hesitated for a moment and Jin just smiled.
"Don't worry Jimin. I wont judge you. Im with Namjoon y'know." Jimin giggled slightly at the last part.
"Yeah I know hyung. We all know." Jimin smiled slightly before taking a deep breath and continuing.
"I feel.... I feel like my heart is gonna burst out of my chest." 
"And when Tae cuddles with you every night, do you feel happy? like you could lie there with him forever?" Jin felt Jimin nod in reply. 
The older pulled Jimin into a motherly, utterly love filled hug.They stayed there for a few minutes in silence before Jin pullen Jimin away from his chest and looked at him with what seemed to be complete and utter certainty. 
"Jimin. What you feel for Taehyung Isn't wrong ok? Its just love." Jimin's eyes widened in shock. 
"But hyung.How could you possibly know that the feelings I have for Tae is more than just a brotherly thing?" Jin chuckled. 
"Because I felt the exact same for Namjoon." Jimin looked a t the older shocked before quickly turning it in to a slight smile when Jin told him he remembered Jungkook explaining how long it took the other members to plan the 'get the NamJin couple together quick or so help me god' plan. 
"I love Namjoon and he loves me. Also, the way you look at Tae and the way Tae will always try and sleep by your side shows me that you two love eachother. Yoongi already told you this too remember?" Jimin remembered the previous conversation with the rapper. 

"You're an idiot." 
"Huh?" Jimin looked at the rapper with a confused expression.
"Why did you tell Taehyung to leave your bed the other night? I barely got my 20 hours 'cause all I could hear was Taehyungs sobbing." Jimin moved his hands through his hair out of frustration. 
"Hyung, you wouldnt get it-" Jimin began before he was cut off by an annoyed looking rapper.
"I am the last person to understand romance or anything of the sort. But the fact even I found out before you shows how blind you are towards this situation."  Jimin just gave Yoongi another confused look causing the rapper to sigh.
"Tae loves you." Yoongi said bluntly causing Jimin's eyes to widen to the point that Yoongi swore they were gonna pop out of the sockets. 
"W-w-what the hell are you taking about?! Tae doesnt love me he is my best friend!" Yoongi sighed, moving Jimin back towards the dining room at the perfect time. 
"We know how you feel about Jimin, Tae." looked up with tears in his eyes.
"Is it wrong hyung? what if he hates me? Will I have to leave the group?" Jimin couldnt believe what he was hearing. His heart broke when he saw Tae begin to cry. Even more so as he was the once who caused him to cry. Still watching the saddening scene, the rapper uttered an 'i told you so' before heading back into the room and patting Tae on the back.

Jimin recalled that memory every day for the past month, not knowing with to say to the other so he just started to avoid him more. He hated it. He wanted Tae back. To hug him and tell him that hes loved and to just have him as his own is more than anything he could possibly wish for. 
Jimin suddenly came to a realization. He was definitely in love with his best friend. 

"Hyung!" Jimin shot up off the bed, causing Jin to nearly have a heart attack. 
"Where is Tae?" 
"Hes at the recording studio I think. Namjoon wanted to show him one of his latest tracks." 
"Thanks hyung!" Jimin replied, running for the door before shouting. "Im going to tell him!" 
Jin grinned, leaving the room and entering the living area, he sat on the couch next to a sleepy looking Yoongi. Without looking at eachother they hi fived. "That took way too long." Yoongi chuckled before falling asleep again.