chapter 2

hard love

Young seang opened his eyes and looked at the window. It was early in the morning. He stand and went out. He walked a little in the jungle. Now he didn't have anywhere to go. He didn't like to go out of this jungle. It was his home from childhood. He didn't like leaving with a lot of people around him. When he was in the gang he spend all of his time with just with him. He was thinking about it again. " Stop it. Lets help kyu a little." He told himself. He went back and started cutting wood. He wanted to help kyu and did't like to sit and sleep all the time. Suddenly he thought of something. He really like this place and was thinking about staying with kyu but before he could do this he need to know if kyu liked this idea or not. He was thinking when his side started stinging.

"Hey what are you doing your wound is not disappeared entirely" Kyu awaked and heard some sounds. He went out and see that young seang was cutting wood." Stupid boy" he mumbled and went toward him and tried to take the axe but young seang refused.

 It was not his first time to have this kind of wounds" no. it's not really bad. I can do it"

"give it to me please" kyu said and when he wanted to take the axe again he grab young seang's hand and this time from the touch his heart stoped. Then he looked at young seang to see what is his reaction. Thei look was locked in eachother and they unlook their hands both at the same time and the axe fell on kyu's foot

"Ah…."

"I'm sorry" young seang bent and looked at kyu's foot

"no. I'm okay" he said and before he realized young seang was bringing him to the house and sat him on the chair." Let me see" he said and took out kyu's shoe then started to check it carefully. When he saw that there wasn't any problem he stood quickly "I'm sorry" he said again and went toward bed. His heart was biting hard.

Kyu was shocked but in the other hand was really happy when he saw young seang was worried about him." Do you want to come with me for hunting?" he asked

"me?" young seang asked in suprise.

"Yes you. No one is here except you and me and I'm not asking myself" kyu said and laugh at young seang's reaction.

"Of course" young seang answered. He was really happy inside and his heart start beating fast again.

"Do you know how to work with arrow or gun?"

 "It doesn't have difference for me" young seang answered.

"owo…you can work with them both. Ok we will see" kyu said and laugh again.

Young seang stand and smiled" you don't believe me. Ok I will show you"

Kyu stand and went toward the dresser "he smiled now" he put his hand on his heart "what's wrong with me. Kyu stop it". He was heating his heart so that maybe it help him to relax

"kyu are you ok. What's wrong" young seang said when he saw kyu was heating himself. He smirked. "so you have the same feeling. Maybe I could tell him after hunting" he thought.

"No. I'm ok. Let's go .everything is ready"

In the jungle they were walking but no one talk. Suddenly they saw a deer. They looked at each other. Kyu sign young seang to separate so that deer have less opportunity to scape. After he adjusted his distance with deer he sat and aimed. He shot but he missed it. The deer find out and ran away. Young seang ran after it " you can't catch it" kyu shouted when he saw young seang gone after him but he couldn't reach him. "you shouldn't go that way came back." He said and then he heard a gunshot " young seang…." He called but there wasn't any response. He was become worried that area was not safe" where are you?" he shout againe and when he saw a shadow he hid himself behind a tree but when he could see who the shadow was he calmed and shocked at the same time.

"How could he?" he was young seang who was carrying a deer on his shoulder. He was looking in disbelief. Just a really great hunter could hunt that deer when it was running.

"Don't you want to help me" young seang looked at kyu's amazed face. "It is heavy"

"Ah. Yes give it to me" he said and took the deer from him." Wow. You really did it. Where did you learn it?"

"well…..I really like hunting and I learned it when I was teenager." He paused a little "from my parents".

After that they hunt a rabbit too and this time again young seang shot it. he was good in working with arrow as well as gun. Kyu was really surprised. When they came back young seang feel a little pain on his side and kyu realized.

" you shouldn't follow that deer." Kyu said and help young seang to go to bed" you should sleep. I should go to town for selling this deer" kyu said and when he wanted to turn young seang held his hand" kyu I need to tell you something?"

Kyu looked at youngsaeng" what?" and sat on the edge of the bed.

Ah……………. I ….wil tell you when you came back?" he couldn't tell it.

"ok. I should tell you something too when I came back" kyu said and  put the deer on his shoulder and went out." What did he want to tell me?" he really was curios to know what young saeng wanted to say but he was worried. He afraid that maybe young saeng wanted to go so he didn't asked anything and left. He decided to tell about his felling for young seang after he came back.

 Kyu sold the deer. In his way he showed the tattoo to an expert." Can you tell me what is this and what it means?"

"where did you get it. It's dangerous" the expert said and bring a book. He opened it and showed it to kyu. This is a real tattoo.

Then he take kyu's paper" and this is just a part of it. It belong to the boss of a big bang and this one that you show. It is belong to the people who are his right and left hand."

When the expert finished he looked at kyu. Kyu was frizzed in his spot. "it belong to the boss and the little part belong…………..young seang" he whispered the name.

Hey are you ok?" the expert asked.

Ye…..yes. kyu came out. His memories were attacking to his mind and something turned up in him that was burning him. His hands were shaking and his mind was not working. It just keep on remembering and seeing that scene.

He was thirteen. His parents were both hunters and were living in the house that he is living now. He learned hunting from them. One time when they all went for hunting, the first time he was permitted to hunt with arrow that nightmarish event happened.

His parents found a hunt and followed it but they didn't know they were steping in the forbidden area. It was just for criminal. At the same time he was chasing a rabbit.

He could hunt it. After taking it he started to run toward his parents when he could see his parents some people were surrounded them. He wanted to came toward his parents that he saw one of the man shot at someone else. " I didn't tell you to keep watching carefully so that no one could come here" one of them shouted and with that kyu frizzed in his place. He looked at his father with teary eyes. His father's hands were behind him and was signaling not to come nearer. Kyu hide himself behind a tree somehow that he could see everything that was happening. The man put his gun toward them and shot without hesitation. They both fell on the ground. Kyu couldn't believe his eyes how a man could kill like that.

When they moved toward him he lay on the ground between the bushes that were near him. The thing that he could see about the man who killed his parents was a tattoo. It was on his right hand. A dragon that was around a jewelry box and a sorrow like it is protecting.

From that moment he promise himself that he would find that men and get revenge. It was the reason that make him live till now and the reason he was living in the same house his parents live.

He could remember that there were some people with that man. Three of them were in his age. One of the boys has the same tattoo.

 One of them seems really scared. when they were passing  kyu felt that the boy saw him but didn't say anything but he put it with his imaginations. He was so confused and scared that didn't think about anything else his eyes were just seeing the tattoo and the bodies on the ground.

Now he could see why young saeng didn't speak about how he was stabbed. His enemies did that to him. The way he could shot like that. For just a moment he couldn't see anything and anyone except his parents and how he wanted revenge.