chapter 4

hard love

"Kyu?"

"get away from him. Now" kyu said but kang tea didn't move from his spot. Kyu shot in the air" I said get away from him. I will shot you. I swear"

" ok …..ok…but why are you here? He is that criminal that I talked to you about. I wanted to catch him but he resist so I had to bit him"

"you are a lier. You lied to me all this years. I know who he is very well but I don't know you." Kyu said

"but kyu. You are wrong"

"Shut up. I knew why you always wanted to change my mind about taking revenge. You were in that gang. Why I'm so stupid. This is the second time. Please kang tea.. go now. Right now….if you don't go I wouldn't knew what will I would do"

"kyu let me explain. I ju……."

" I didn't need it. Keep it for yourself. Don't came near me. I will shot" kyu said and when he see kang tea was coming forward still he shot him in his arm.

"I said go. The second would be your heart" kyu said and looked at young seang who didn't move"

"you are doing this because of that bastard?" kang tea said when he saw the worried look on kyu's face when he looked at young seang " Kyu I will be back and I would never let you go and also never let him live" kang tea said and left.

Kyu run toward young seang. His face was swollen and his wound was bleeding again. He kneeled beside him" youngi do you hear me? Please answer me…. I'm sorry"

Young seang was hearing what kyu was saying but he couldn't open his eyes" no. I….I'm…………..sorry. why…. Did you …come?

Kyu's hands were trembling and he didn't know what to do because of the stress but when young seang held his hand he became calm but after a second young seang's hold was broke.

"Young seang…..youngi……hey" kyu called but young seang's eyes were closed and he didn't move anymore.

Kyu brought young sean home but this time his situation was really bad and he need a doctor so he went to town and brought a doctor. After doctor cured him and left he sat on bed near him" youngi please wake up. I need to tell you something."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Yunho was suspicions about young seang's death because he knew him. He was not the kind of person who would die so easily and he didn't believe that kang tea could have killed him. When kang tea left that morning he sent a man to follow him" he is changing in this month right after young seang's death news. Follow him and if you find something let me know right away" he said to the man and waited for him to come back.

After 4 hours the man returned. He stand "did you find anything?" he asked

"They separated in the way so I just followed kang tea. He went to a house and came out after 30 minutes then a whistle sound was heard the kind that we use and he went there. I lost him in the middle but I could found him and when I found him he was hitting someone. He was…." he said and stopped.

"he was whom?" he somehow knows the answer but he need to be sure.

"He… was young seang. I wanted to interfere but someone came and saved him"

" kang tea wanted to kill young seang?" yunho asked and was confused. "They were like brothers" the man told all the things that happened and the things that were said.

"I always knew something was wrong about kang tea. He always looked at young seang in the way that it seems like he is going to do something with him. He was jealous of him but I didn't know this much." He thought. He informed young seang but he really liked kang tea that he could not see it.

"What kang tea is doing now?"

"The doctor is curing him"

"If he wanted to get out let me know immediately"

"Yes sir" the man said and left the room.

Some days ago yunho found out that young seang didn't betrayed him and it was kang tea's plan. He find out it from one of kang tea's man. He didn't believe kang tea's words so he make one of his man to tell him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young seang opened his eyes but he couldn't move due to the pain he felt. He saw kyu that was sleep with his head on the bed and in the chair. He didn't want to wake him but before he could go back to sleep kyu brought his head up and see that he was awake.

"You are awake. Oh god. Thanks……… "

Young seang didn't look in kyu's eyes. He felt guilty to not tell kyu the truth "kyu…..I'm sorry"

"youngi . don’t worry about it"

A silence made between them. After some seconds kyu put his head down

"I never thought that kang tea was in that gang. He was sometimes strange but……young seang ….from Where do you know him?" he dared to ask.

Young seang didn't know from where he could start. He didn't expect kyu to ask that right now but he knows that it was kyu's right to know all the things.

"He is...….he was my best friend. Each year some people bring 2 or 3 children to the group and teach them how to be a criminal. I was brought there when I was 11. There was another boy but he died during training. After he died I became so lonely. I realy hated that place that time. I tried to escape many times and when I couldn't. one time  when I was trying to escape I fell and heart my leg. In that time there was a person who cured me and always was with me. He made me like that place. he saved me. Kang tea was the person who saved me. We…were just like brothers but I think it was just in my mind that he was friend. I never imagined that he thought of me like this.

2 days before you found me he reached me and told me that he found traitors who were in the gang and wanted me to help him find them.

He tricked me. He made two men to say that I'm the traitor and made everyone believe that. He did this the times I was not there. I didn't know how he could manage it in just two days but then I realized that he plan this times ago. He even didn't let me talk to my boss so that I could defend myself.

The night I was stabbed he reached me and told that he find the traitors. When we were out of the forbidden area he trapped me. He told that the boss ordered to kill me but I didn't want to die like that in his hands.  

He was the one who stabbed me and I didn't have any way to run except river so I jumped in the river. I know that maybe I will die but I prefer to die like that. You know the rest of it"

When young seang finished kyu could see that young seangs eyes were teary.

He wanted to help but he didn't know how. He was not in those situations before. He just seat near him and hold his hand" it will be ok. I'm sorry about what had happened."

"Why are you sorry? It is all my fault" he thought and he couldn't hold it anymore. His tears started to fall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"kyu ….can I ask you how do you know kang tea?" young seang asked. After he be able to walk they started walking in the jungle every morning. Young seang really wanted to know how kyu meet with kang tea because kang tea was not someone that like people out of the gang he didn't even approached them to ask a question. It was always young seang who did those things.

"He and I meet right four month after my family's death. From then he sometimes came to my house. To tell you the truth I didn't like him that much. It seemed like he always hide something from me. But now I know what"

"From 13. After your parent's death?" young seang asked confused.

"Yes. Is it something wrong?"

"No. no nothing"

"kyu.. I will leave tomorrow." young seang said after they sat on a big tree that was fallen.

"What? But you are not really well still?"

"I can take care of myself kyu and .."

"wait.. Wait…….. But... I…I  ..." kyu said but he couldn't finish so He just leaned and kissed young seang. Then he looked in young seang's eye" and if I say I don't like this. Young seang I don't want you to leave. I realized it when I came after you the day you left. When you left my house something inside me broke.

"kyu.." was the only thing that young seang said then he leaned and kissed kyu deeply.

Kyu was amazed he didn't expect young seang to feel the same for him but now that he realized his heartbeat calmed a little. He responded to the kiss. He wanted to taste inside young seang's mouth. Their tongue danced with each other. Their heartbeat started to go high. Kyu feel that could remain like this forever until he started to realize a new feeling. His body needed more pleasure. He started to touch young seang's back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young seang's feelings were grate he was enjoying the kiss. he felt he have the world in his hands. When he felt kyu's hand on his back he pulled back and stared in kyus eyes. "kyu….we are in the jungle" he said when he looked at kyu's confused look.

Kyu see that young seang pulled back. He became disappointed. He didn't care to do that here. "it is not important for me" he said

"ya….but it is important for me how could you say it" he said while his face was pink because of shy. He was never shy about anything except showing his body in public.

Kyu laughed when he saw young seang's reaction." You are cute" he said and took young seang's hand" so let's go home" and dragged him toward the house.

When the reach house. Kyu dragged him to the room. They sat on the bed.

This time young seang was laughing" why are you in such a hurry?" but he didn't heard any answer instead felt kyu's lips on himself. He decided enjoy the feeling that kyu was giving him. Between the kisses the moans could be heard from both of them.

Kyu fall next to young seangs body while he was trying to stabilize his breathing. Then he looked at young seangs face and smiled but with remembering something his smile faded.

When young seang saw the worried look on kyu's face he put his hand on kyu's cheeks" what's wrong? Why you look like this?"

"Nothing just remember kang tea's words. I don't want to lose you young seang" he said

"don't worry I don't let him and for now let's just forget about him" he said and pull the blanket on them and cuddled kyu. They slept it was a beautiful night that they never forget.

The day came. When kyu opened his eyes he didn't see young seang on the bed. He put on his clothes and went out of the room. Young seang was not in the house. He became worried and hurried to went out. When he opened the door he saw that young seang was sitting on the chair. When he saw kyu he laughed and signed kyu to seat beside him.

Kyu sat on the chair and looked at the table and then young seang "wow did you prepare this?" young seang prepared a full breakfast for kyu. He never did that for himself and no one was there to do this either.

"yes. i have many surprise things for you. This is one of them. I always wanted to do this for special person in my life" he said and smiled to kyu

Kyu leaned and kiss young seang on his cheek. "it is really perfect"