final

hard love

A week past and each day that they spent together they realized how much they love each other.

An afternoon young seang went out to collect wood for the fire place. While he was doing his work he was thinking about the events that happened this last two month. He sat on a rock when he remembered something. When he was in the group they didn't allowed them bring the guns whenever they go. It was just for the missions that they wanted to buy or sell drugs because if police could get the guns they were finished it was a big evidence. But kang tea have one" so…….boss…but it is not possible" he said and sat on a rock.

It mean that the boss gave the gun to kang tea. He thought yunho didn't know about kang tea's works and he was happy to think that yunho still believe in him. But when kang tea has gun it means that all his thoughts were wrong. It means that kang tea was right about yunho's order.

He was in this thoughts that he heard something. When he looked at his surrounding he saw some people that where running toward him they were kang tea's men." How could you be so careless" he mumbled and then he run. When he became too far he hide in the bushes.

"young seang come out. I know you are here" he heard kang tea's voice.

"you know that I would never let you scape. I have kyu. If you don't want him to be hurt come out now" young seang's heart started to beat really fast and his eyes became wide open from the fear but he didn't do anything. He couldn't believe kang tea. he heard from kyu that kang tea had confessed to him. He knew that if kang tea confess to someone it means that he really love that person. He saw it with his own eyes. But also he knew that it was for the past.

"I give you time. Before midnight if you came I will let him go otherwise you know what will happen. You know where you can find me" He said and left

As soon as kang tea left young seand came out of the bushes and run toward kyu's house. When he reach there he could not find him. Without any hesitation he run toward that place. It was a hidden place for him and kang tea. when he reach to the chalet he saw that kyu was tied to a big three and  he couln't say anything because of the fabric on his mouth but there wasn't anyone. He wanted to reach to the three that a gun was aimed toward him. He was kang tea that came out from behind the three

"where do you want to go?"

"kang tea he is not related to this. Let him go" young seang said and was stepping back when kang tea was coming toward him.

"no he should stay here and see what I will do to you." He said and wanted to hit young seang with the back of his hand that young seang hold his hand. He twitched kang tea's hand and forced him to drop the gun. Then he pushed the gun on the ground so that kang tea couldn't reach to it.

He punch kang tea and kang tea fell then he sat on him "it is for deceiving me" but before he could hit for the second time a gunshot was heard. When he picked up his head he saw that one of kang's man aimed toward kyu" let him go or I will shot" he said.

Young seang let go of kang tea" ok…ok" he stand.

"Did you really think that I would come without any supporter" kang tes said and stand up. This time he punch young seang" you are still very good"he said and kicked him in his stomach.

Young seang started to cough.

Kang tea went toward kyu and put his hand on kyu's face " I would never hurt kyu but I need to use him to get to you. After this he will come to me himself"

When kang tea put his fingers on kyu'a face He turned his face. He wanted to kill kang tea that moment but he couldn't even move.

Kang tea take the gun from his man and aimed toward young seang" say your goodby" he said

Young seang closed his eyes and waited for the shot.

 A gunshot was heard. Young seang opened his eyes when he felt no pain and saw that kang tea fell on the ground with blood that was coming out of his heart. he went toward kang tea's body and tried to push his wound to stop the bleeding but kang tea grabbed his hand and stopped him "don't…..touch me" he said and closed his eyes.

Young seang was in shock. He really didn't want kang tea to die. He liked him like a brother. He felt a hand on his shoulder and saw younho. He stand quickly and backed of "did you shot him?" but why? Do you want to killme yourself too?" he said

"what are you telling? I never wanted to kill you."

"But you ordered him to kill me" young seang said and looked at the three that kyu was tied with. The he looked at yunho

"I said to you that he is your enemy but didn't even bother to listen. I find out about his plan. you know that I loved you. How could you think that I could kill you" yunho said and looked at kyu then young seang" don't you want to release him" he said and smiled but sadly.

Yunho loved young seang from the first time he sow him. Young seang never tried to be close with him and at last he rejected him when yunho confessed to him. He could understand young seang.

Young seang openes the ropes and hugged kyu" are you ok?" he asked

"yes I'm good." Kyu said and kissed young seang" for a second I thought I lost you"

"youngi we should go now" yunho said suddenly

Young seang turned to him"what? But where?" he asked with worried eyes.

"You were in my . Did you forget or do you want me to show you in another way?" he said and looked at kyu

"but…" young seang start but was cut

"but you are not now." He said and smiled

"Yunho….you mean ….i can go?" young seang looked at yunho. He was free now.

"yes. you can. From the way I see if I take you you will run away again. Just go now…… right now and if you see me somewhere pretend that you don't know me. Don't say anything. Just go now"

Young seang didn't like the idea of not knowing each other "but……."

"kyu please take him with you now before I change my decision" he said and looked at kyu. He started to walk overhand and for the last time looked at young seang who was pulled by kyu.

 "what's wrong?"kyu asked.

Two days were past and they acted like nothing happened. But kyu could feel that young seang was sad about something. He became like this after kyu told about  how he and kang tea meet again from the start.

"kyu…………" young seang looked at kyu" kang tea really loved you. He told me that he is seeing someone. I never think that it was you but now I can understand why he always told me that he thanked me"

"why?" he asked. He didn't like the idea of speaking about him but he need to know why young seang is sad.

"Because I told him about you. I think he found you after I told him I saved you. Maybe if I wasn't born he will live better." He said and put his head on kyu's shoulder.

"you can't blame yourself for this. you know some people aren’t satisfied with what they have. They always want more but if they tried to reach that more they would lose many things. Things that was better for them. I think it's better to not reach those if you want to lose better things. Kang tea reach to the point he want but he was not satisfied and he lost you instead. And a person himself chose to lose those things or not. Kang tea himself chose this way He didn't understand how valuable the people beside him were."

"you think that I'm valuable?" young seang said. He felf better after kyu's words.

"I don't want anything more than loving you" kyu said and grab young seang's hand" let's go. We should find a new house with a beautiful view for living" they went with their hands in eachother. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry if it wasn't so long.i would be happy to see your ideas about the story.