chapter 3

hard love

He didn't realize how he traversed the distance to reach his house. He went in and straight to young saeng's bed. He standed near the bed and brought out his knife. He grabbed it in his both hands but when he wanted to push it down he saw youngseang's calm face in sleep. When he looked at him his whole body started to shake and at the end he put his hand down and dropped the knife on the sofa next to the bed.

"I can't do this. What did you do to me? Mother….. father…I can't do this" he mumbled and put his head down. Tears were escaping from his eyes.

"Kyu you are back" young saeng awaked." Why are you sweeting? What happened?" he wanted to sit but kyu didn't let him. It was dark but kyu afraid that young seang could see his teary eyes he cleared his voice" no it's nothing. I had a bad dream and I waked up. I couldn't sleep so I came to check you. Now I'm going to sleep"

That night he couldn't sleep at all. His heart was fighting with his mind. His mind want revenge but his heart wanted young seang and his heart was stronger. He couldn't decide what to do. He wished he never know this. He spent all the night thinking about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyung I find him. I saw him today near that hunter's house."

"Are you sure? He must be dead"

"Yes I'm sure but he seems not very well"

"ok let's go there tomorrow morning. You go find him. If you find him you know how you can inform me. Just call me first. It's me who should kill him" kang tea said and left with a grin on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

kyu heard the door nock. "who is it in this hour?" he thought and got up to open the door. "who is it?" he asked

kyu it's me.

"Ahhh. I'm coming" kyu said. he didn't expect to see him again after he rejected him. He met kang tea since the year his parents died. Kang tea was a hunter like him. One they someone in the town stole kyu's money. He chased the thief but he couldn't reach him. When he was thinking to forget about the money kang tea came with the thief in his hands. After that time kang tea wanted to became friend with kyu but kyu couldn't sometimes trust him. Something that bothered him was that something was wrong about him.    

He tried to be friends but never that close. After the day he confessed his feeling to kyu and kyu didn't accept he didn't come back till now.

After he opened the door Kang tea sat on the chair and kyu brought him a cup of coffee and he himself sat in front of him. After a little silence kang tea started to talk

" kyu didn't you see any stranger here during a month ago" he asked while he was looking suspiciously at all around the house

"no. why do you ask?" kyu responded and remembered he didn't told young seang to hide.

"Nothing. Just I heard a criminal is hiding himself here"

Kang can I ask you a question?" kyu asked to distract kang tea from looking around and also he really wanted someone to ask this  

"what?"

Do you think I should give up finding that gang? If I find it do you think I should kill all the people who are in my way or just look for the main person? If you were in place of me and you could find a person who is connected to that gang would you kill him?

Kang tea looked at kyu in shock but when he saw that kyu was calm he calmed himself too. I am not in your place and such things didn't happen to me. So I don't know what I will do? But I think just looking for the main is enough. Why do you ask this?

Just feel lost again and I'm just worried that what will happen. One of them saved my life. I was thinking about him and I don't know what should I do when I face him? One part of me wants to kill him but one other part wants to thank him for saving me.

Kang tea became suspicious" why is he speaking about this again?" when he first heard kyu saying that he think that maybe kyu realized who is he really and he afraid but he knew that there is no way that kyu could have known this so he suspect that maybe kyu saw young seang and he recognized him and he lied about not seeing him so he stood and was looking for a way to inter kyu's bedroom.

Don't bother yourself with what happened? We will find them" he said and went forward kyu's bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young seang was waking up when he heard kyu was speaking to someone. He suddenly sat on the bed. "The voice. He know that voice it was kang tea's but what did he do here. He came to find me?" he was thinking. He decided to get out to not get kyu in trouble but he realized they weren't talking like two strangers. He looked out from the gap of the door.

" how kyu knows him?"

He heard kyu's speech about his parents. He frizzed. " so he realized it. I think I can't stay here anymore. You lost it young seang" he said to himself. He put on his gloves and his clothes then left the house from the door behind that was in the bedroom. It Seems like he had never came to this house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyu. do you have that picture that we took last year? I lost mine. I will take it from your bedroom" he said and with the speed of the wind opened the door of the bedroom.

Kyu was shocked when kang tea opened the door. He didn't predict that so he couldn't do anything to prevent it. He just hoped that young seang would have hid himself somewhere. He closed his eyes but when he didn't heard anything from kang tea he opened them again and see that kang tea came out of the room.

When kang tea opened the room and didn't see anyone he went back with a mount in his hands so that kyu wouldn't suspect anything. "I need to go for now. Good bye" he said and left.

After kang tea left kyu went to the bedroom and called for young seang but no one answered he went out from the behind door but he couldn't find him there too so he came back to the room. At the back of the room's door he found a letter and he started to read it.

Kyu. I'm so sorry about your family. If I was older I would try to save them but I was so scared that I couldn't even move in my place. I was 14 back then. I hope you could understand me. You were 13 years old yourself. I don't expect you to accept my apology because maybe I wouldn't do this too if I were you but I want you to know that I'm really sorry. I spend one of my best moments with you in this month.

About kang tea… please don't trust him so much. You will never know how and when he will betray you. And at last thank you for kipping me in your house.

                                                                         Young seang

When the letter ended tears were falling from kyu's eyes and his legs were shaking. So you were that boy? Why didn't I realize" he was talking to himself. "why didn't you…he couldn't finish his sentence. He feels like he is breaking from inside. "I never wanted you to leave here. I can't let you leave like this. I should find him and tell him what I'm feeling otherwise I will regret it my whole life. Kyu left the house.

Young seang was not getting too far from the house when someone grabed him from behind and they both fell on the ground. He recognized the stranger he was one of the kang tea's man. he tried to stand and run but he didn't let him. They started rolling on the ground. One time young seang was the winner one time the other. At last he could hit the man after all he was the best in this area. His side was in pain but he managed to stand. At the same time he was trying to escape another hit came from someone but this time the man hit his side and he fell to the ground with a groan.

The boy found his blind spot and attack him by hitting his wound. Youn seang couldn't move because of the pain anymore and he felt that his wound was bleeding.

The boy picked him up and tied his hands from behind.

" hey did you signal kang tea?" one of the boy's asked and the other brought out a silver whistle. Young seang knew that tool they signaled to each other with that he knew that who is coming but still he didn't want to believe it. "what do you want from me? Let me go" he said

"We are not the one who wants you. You know who is coming so just shot up and wait. Don't make me tie your mouth too" the boy said

young seang wanted to say something when he heard a familiar voice.

"well… well… let's see who we have here. Why didn't you die at first?"

"kang… why did you do that? Why do you want me to die? You are my best friend?" young seang said

Kang tea punched him on the face" you are not my friend and you will never be. You are always my enemy. You want to know why? You came after me but you steel all the things from me. All the things that were mine before you came. I was first.

Young seang was in shock. He did all this things and the only reason was this. He was really sad but at the same time angry. He couldn't defend himself. His hands were tied and the boy held him so that he could not escape.

"but kang you knew that I never wanted that spot. You can keep it for yourself" he freed himself from the boy behind and came forward till he stand in front of kang tea" please came to yourself. You are not that kang tea that I knew before? If you really just want that spot I will go forever and I will never came back here" he said looked in kang tea's eyes.

Kang tea looked at young seang. He grab young seang's collar" no.i can't let you go. You know yunho. He never trust me. He ordered me to kill you. I should kill you and bring your body for him. In this way he can trust me and I will reach to my wish.

This time Young seang was really angry. He couldn't believe that kang tea became like this " you know what? I sympathize you. You lost yourself just for being the first. You will never reach to what you want. You are so arrogant and stupid that you will never reach it" in fact he was angry at himself. He know he was stupid that didn't knew kang tea so he said what was just in his mind without thinking.

Kang tea's eyes were red. He became really angry with young seang's words. He attack young seag and hit him so hard that young seang fell on the ground breathless. Kang tea brought out his gun and was ready to shot when he heard a shot sound and see that one of his man's fell on the ground another shot and the other one. He looked around but he couldn't find anyone. Then he see someone came out of the bushes but when he recognized who he was he was shocked.