chapter one

hard love

Kyu was walking in the jungle and searching for animal trace. He needs to find special spots for setting some traps. He was walking beside the river when he saw a body in the river that stuck between rocks. He couldn’t see his face because his was in water. The riptide was really fast. The boy started to go with water. He went in the water. It was deep. He got back and looked for something that could help him. He brought out his rope and attached it to a tree near river then banged the other end to his belly. He then went in the water and could grab the body's hand in the nick of time.

He hardly pulled him out and placed him on the ground. The boy's face was swollen. His head was bleeding do to the strike to the rocks and he was also stab. kyu checked his breathing. He was alive but his situation was very dangerous. First kyu hesitated to bring him at his house because that jungle was not a usual jungle. It was the place of a big gang and due to that no one would came here. The jungle is   castellated.

It was possible if this boy was one of them too but at the end his conscience couldn't let him leave the boy. He picked aback him. He was really heavy with their both clothes that were wet and also the boy was in the water for some time too.

He reached to his house and put the boy on the bed. "But why is he stab. It's strange. If he is one of them they wouldn't do something like this but maybe he could be an ordinary guy who came here and they attack him" he was thinking while cleaning his wounds. "You shouldn't come here. Here is not for normal people."

When he wanted to clean the boy's wound on his side he taken out his clothes. There was a tattoo on his inner right arm "I think I saw this before. Where was it? I can think later. Oh it may infect.

After finishing his work on wounds he sat on the chair and thought about the tattoo but he didn't remembered where he saw it. In his life he was just looking for one tattoo but that was not the one.

Kyu know how to treat wound because he was living in the jungle and also he was a hunter. Anything could happen here so he should know some important basis.

3 days past. But the guy was still unconscious. Sometimes because of fever he mumbled something but kyu couldn't understand what he was saying. The bruises on his face were gone. He sat next to him. "You are beautiful. How could they do something like that to you" he was thinking when he heard a moan and see that the boy's eyes were opening.

He could feel that his whole body is on pain specially his side. He could remember what happened. He felt he was on a soft ground. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a boy who was sitting near him. He tried to sit but two hands prevent him from moving.

You can't move still. Your condition isn't really good.

Where…where am I?

You are in my house and I'm kyu jong. Kim kyu jung. What is your name?

"I'm heo young seang" he said without hesitation. Maybe he shouldn't trust that boy but he felt he is safe in his house.

  Do you remember what happen to you? Or who did this to you?

"………..no I ……I just remember I fell in the water but I don't remember how and why."

"Don't worry. It's natural if you can't remember what happened. It's because of the shock. you need to rest "

"Can you give me some water please?" young seang asked.

"Oh yes. I'm sorry I didn't ask. I forgot." He said and hit his head while he was blaming himself. "You are stupid" he was mumbling.

After giving water kyu left the house. He said that he had a little work to do.

When kyu left young seang didn't try to move. He became so weak. He closed his eyes. A tear escaped from the corner of his eye. He lied he could remember all the things that happened. He was in so much pain but it was not physical. His heart was in so much pain.

It became 5 days by today. Where did he go? You are all butter. You couldn't find him? And where is kang tea? Why didn't he come back still?

Sir I'm here. I'm sorry he is dead.

What are you saying what happened. I said find him not kill him. I tried to convince him but he said he will tell the police about all the refuge we have to the police. He even accepted that he betrayed you. He tried to escape. I don't know what happened exactly but one of my boys said that he tried to kill him so he stabs him and then he fell in the river. It happened 2 days ago.

So what are the hell you were doing after that 2 days?

I went to find him. I thought maybe he is alive. We look for him everywhere. we couldn't find him.

But still he could be alive

I heard from the people out of jungle that they found someone at the river. So I thought he is dead. Why are you still believe in him while he is betrayed you?

Shot up.100 person here can't be replaced with him. He was one of the best" yunho said and stand. "So now tell me who stab him?"

A boy came out "me"

Yunho reach the boy and took his gun out and shot the boy in his head in front of everyone. He looked at kang tae" you should teach them better" he said and left the room.

Kang tae was shocked. He couldn't believe what their boss said and did. After their boss left he left too" he is dead now. Stupid yunho. You need to trust me now. Why is he always on his side? Even when he is not here He is always talking about him." He was grumbling to himself while he was walking.

"Oh. You are awake." Kyu said and came toward young seang with a glass" Take it. It's hot. Drink it. It's good for your body" kyu said and give the glass to young seang. 'It is kind of medicine."

Young seang sit on the bed and take the glass. "thank you" he thought he is going to die when he fell in the water. He didn't expect anyone to save him. He just didn't want to be in their hands." Can I ask you where did you find me?"

"You were in the river near my house."

I'm sorry. As soon as I could walk I will go.""

Don't be sorry. It's not a problem for me. You can stay here all you want and I'm alone here too. So it's a good thing for me. Make yourself comfortable. Didn't you remember anything?"

Aaaa. No. still not." He lied again. He couldn't trust easily now. He lost everything." can I ask you to not tell anyone that I'm here before I remember everything?

Kyu looked at young seang but was confused. "Why did he want me to not tell anyone." Ok" he answered.

Days had past and young seang was feeling better. But he rarely speak with kyu. Kyu tried to change this situation but he couldn't. young seang always sit somewhere and was always thinking about something kyu did't know. when young seang was asleep at night kyu always cheaked him. It was his first time that he was taking care of someone. It was always vice versa and others take care of him.

Young Seang was sleeping. Kyu like always was checking him and was staring at young seang. "you are really beautiful youngi. Who did this to you" he thought. Then he drew young seang's tattoo on the paper. He needs to know where he saw this.

"his face is calm when he is sleep. It is better. You seems like you are always sad about something" suddenly he find his hand that was reaching young seang's hair. He quickly pulled his hands back "I really want to know him. What is wrong with me?" he stood up quickly and went to his bed and tried to not think about it.