Love At First....Touch?

Impossible Love

Chansung's POV

Is it possible to fall in love without spoken words? Without sight? Most people would think it's impossible including me...but today i was proven wrong. 

Gosh dang it..why can't i stop thinking about him? i thought to myself as i leaned my head against the taxi window. my new seeing eye dog sat obediently next to me, and beside the dog sat a guidance person thats there to make sure i get home safely. Not that i really needed someone to guide me...by now i know Seoul like the back of my hand...if i could see it.

I sighed and slightly shifted in my seat. I personally don't believe in love at first...well ANYTHING. i'm one to believe it takes time, connection, and getting to know someone before anything can be called love. but today...i basically went against my own belief. 

From the very first millisecond of his skin against mine, i basically fell for him. like that. there was no denying the electricity that ran through my body every time he signed into my hand, the racing of my heart as i conversed with him, the feeling of connection with someone else in this world. every nerve and sense in me was driven crazy, even to the point where i asked him to lead me to a place i already knew how to get to. my action surprised even me, and i couldnt believe the boy actually lead me without protest. the entire time, as he silently lead me with his small, warm hand, my entire being was filled with a nostalgic warmth from painful days gone by.... at this thought i squeezed my sightless eyes shut tight, blocking away the images of that day. no..not again...never again...

"We're here," I heard the taxi man say. wordlessly, i got out with my seeing eye dog and walked without breaking stride to the cafe, leaving my assistant behind. 

"hey you're back! where's your friend?" I heard Nichkhun ask as I walked in. Judging from the sounds, he's probably counting money at the register. 

"Gone. I only talked to him because i accidentally spilled coffee on him and to get directions to the building to get my dog."

"Yeah, a place you already know how to get to," he replied with a teasing tone. I swear if i could roll my eyes i would. 

i was about to retort back when I heard the kitchen doors swing open and light footsteps.

"Nichkhun we ran out of some ingredients. im going to go restock on those now before the shops close up okay?" I heard Wooyoung say in his sweet voice.

"'Kay. be careful, okay?" Nichkhun replied. It then became silent for a while, the sound of nothing moving. all of a sudden my mind made a mental connection, and i was overwhelmed with so much emotion of love and lust I almost fell over. 

"AHEM."i loudly coughed. "care to keep your lust in the bedroom? it's enough that i have to deal with it at night, thanks."

I felt the sense of someone becoming embarassed, most likely Wooyoung, before the connection faded away and terminated.

"Aww did you make a connection again? I swear I haven't heard anything about people developing a sixth sense like that from losing a sense,' came Nichkhun's protest.

"Who in their right mind would come out with something like that? people would think they're crazy and delusional, having the ability to sense people's emotions," I replied back as i started to ascend the stairs upstairs to my apartment. 

"yeah whatever..."I heard nichkhun's faint reply. He then says to Wooyoung, "hey be careful okay? I don't want you to get hurt or anything." I then heard the sound of a kiss, probably on the forehead like what i usually saw when i still had my sight. 

"I-I'll be fine...i'll be back in no time," came Wooyoung's shy reply. They probably kissed again, because after a moment of silence did i hear Wooyoung shuffling steps depart the building. These two...they've been married for 2 years and they still act like a newly married couple! I guess it's nice to be that deeply in love huh...

I shook my head at the thought as I entered my own apartment and locked the door.

Yeah I do have a sixth sense. kind of anyways. it's not very constant. it comes and go, connecting at the strangest times. so far it's only connected with people i'm close with, which are only Nichkhun and Wooyoung. which is quite a nuisance if you asked me. so far it usually connected at times when people are overwhelmed with great emotion, such as love or grief. though half the time it's love and lust with those two. 

Love huh...I thought ponderingly as i laid down on my couch, my dog sitting faithfully beside me. I laid there in relative silence for who knows how long. Suddenly I gave out an aggravated yell and rolled over.

I swear I don't know what to think! These feelings i feel...they have to be love right? cause there's no other explanation for what i'm feeling for him now...definitely no other. but how...is this possible? I can't see him and I can't hear him speak. aren't these senses the basis of what starts love? then how...just from his touch....it can't be possible! I don't even know how old this kid is! for all i know he's just a really big 10 year old and i'm being a total e right now!!

thoughts like these plagued my mind as i rolled back and forth on the couch, trying to sort out my thoughts and emotions. 

no...i won't let something as this...love at first touch...break down the walls i've built so carefully around my wounded heart. the carefully built layers of defense, encasing my heart in layers of stone, hiding away the shattered pieces of my heart and numbing me to the memories of 3 years ago can't possibly be brought down by the mere touch of a stranger! no no no what i feel for him must be something else...

but as i thought these thoughts of denial, i felt the shattered remains of my heart coming alive and beating fast once again.

 

A/N: yeah there will be a slight ehh supernaturalness with chansung's sixth sense thing, but i promise i wont be heavily reliant on it! ^^; it'll just help deepen the emotions and stuff in certain situations hehe :) sorry for the kinda short update but hey thanksgiving break is coming up this week and that means i can update more! :D and err sorry again if some parts seem choppy or unfluid or anything i'm writing this at 12 at night and i have to get up at 6 for school haha XD anyways thank you so much to my subscribers and commenters you guys are the people keeping me going :3 cya at the next update! :]