Home

Fairy Fantasy

~Minah’s POV~

“Princes, please come over here,” I lead Yongguk, Seungho, Gongchan, and Seulchan over to the Queen. They stood in front of the desk nervously, waiting. The Queen brought out the Elemental Crystal, placing it in front of them on the desk.

“Why does that look so familiar to me?” Yongguk asked as all of them looked at the Crystal in wonder.

“Okay, you guys see the petals that are sticking out more than the others? That is where you’ll insert your powers,” I pointed at each petal for them. I placed each prince around a petal each. “Now take it easy, only put a little bit of power into the petal at first. When it begins to get shiner, that’s when you can put more power into it.”

They placed a finger on the petal I assigned them to and began to let their power go into it. The crystal slowly began to get brighter. I walked around them, helping them focus.

“A little bit more power, there we go. In a few more seconds, go full power okay?”

They nodded, not saying anything and just focusing on the crystal. Everyone stared at them as they poured their powers into the crystal, which began to shine greatly. The crystal suddenly emitted a bright shine that made us all close our eyes. When we opened them, we saw the crystal float up slowly, turning. It lowered itself back into the box, where it sat, still shining brightly.

“That went better than I expected,” I said, still looking at the crystal.

“Now everyone here except Minah, you all have a choice. You may either return to Earth and continue your lives there or stay here to help the planet,” the Queen said calmly.

“Why can’t Minah come back to Earth with us?” Hyun asked, stepping forward.

“She is not a human like all of you. She is a pure fairy. It is dangerous for her to live on Earth,” the Queen calmly explained to Hyun.

“And if we stay?” Seulchan asked.

“I have the power to make your wings permanent and make you all true fairies.”

Seulchan turned around and they all began a quiet discussion, making a circle. After a few minutes, Seulchan turned around to me and the Queen.

“Since Hyun doesn’t want to leave Minah, we’ve decided to all stay.”

“Really?” I looked wide eyed at all of them and they nodded.

“Please stand in a line here then,” the Queen said, pointing in front of her. They all lined up obediently in front of her at I stood off to the side. She brought out some Crystal dust and sprinkled it onto each member’s wings. It gave off a soft glow before fading away. After the last person had been dusted, the Queen addressed me.

“Minah, there’s something that you should know now that we have the princes back on the planet,”

“What is it?” I was curious.

“The reason why we sent you to earth to find the princes was because we knew it would be easy for you,” she began.

“And?”

“It’s not easy for me to say. But have you ever wondered why you and Crystal are the only ice fairies around here, but you have stronger powers than her?”

“It was just the two of us, it kinda made me worried really.”

“That’s because you are a descendant of the last fairy queen, who had sacrificed herself and helped the princes become reborn.”

“Eh?” I said at the same time as the rest of the boys, who were listening in on the Queen’s every word. The Queen pressed a button on the box of the Crystal, where a silvery blue hologram began to appear. When it became clearer, I saw an elegant lady with a crown and snowflake wings standing before me. She bowed to me and I bowed back, still confused. She looked up and I was shocked at how much we looked alike.

“Hello Minah. My name is Queen Tana, the first ruler of this planet before I sacrificed myself. What the current Queen says is all true, you are my descendant, next in line after your Queen right now. You were reborn as a fairy, not a human like the princes over there, which may have confused my sister at first. My sister is still young and so are you so you have a bit more time than her. Before we were all washed away, you were married to one of the Princes. Seulchan?”

“Me?” Seulchan looked shocked and turned to Hyun, who looked even more shocked.

“But—” Hyun began to protest. I cut him off.

“Do I have to marry Seulchan?” I pointed at him.

“No, I was just saying how you were married to Seulchan in your past life. History doesn’t have to repeat itself. You are free to marry whoever you wish.”

Hyun and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“It’s is my time to leave now. It was a pleasure meeting you again Minah. Before I leave…”

She waved her hands in my direction and mini snowflakes came from her hands and rushed towards me, spiraling around me. My dress became lighter and longer, almost reaching the floor. My wings became a bit bigger and my hair was back to the way it was on earth, with mini snowflakes on it here and there. The snowflakes disappeared and so did the Queen, her hologram vanishing. We all stared at the spot where she had gone. I thanked the Queen and led the boys to their rooms, where we all fell asleep, exhausted from today.

-3 years later-

“Hyun!” I waved him over form my spot on the petal and he flew over, joining me.

“How was your day?” he asked me.

“It was okay, just did some frost designing as usual,” I shrugged. “How was training?”

“Horrible. But my arms are getting better, here feel them,” he joked and I poked his arm.

He and the rest of the guys had been undergoing training the past few years to help them control their powers properly, which was difficult for them since I had only did the basics with them. They were improving each day, which was good.

“Since we’re finished for today, can I pop the question now?” Hyun looked at me.

“Sure why not.”

He had been asking me to marry him for the past few weeks, which I had replied no to just to . He never gave up, asking me every day whenever we saw each other.

“Minah, will you marry me?”

“Yes.”

“Ugh again with the no’s? Wait what?” he stared at me.

“My answer is yes, didn’t you hear?” I poked his cheek. He hugged me tightly, careful not to touch my wings. He let and then glared at something behind me. I turned around to see Seulchan and the rest flying over to us.

“She said yes didn’t she?” Seulchan asked when he landed next to us.

“Yep!” I grabbed Hyun’s arm. “We’re gonna have the best wedding ever!”

-few days later-

I stood nervously in front of the wooden doors, wearing a puffy huge white snowflake dress, a tiara, and clinging onto Seulchan’s arm for dear life.

“Ow! Minah, you don’t have to hold onto me that tightly,” Seulchan shook his arm and I relaxed my grip on him

“Sorry, I’m just so excited!” I bounced up and down.

The doors slowly opened and I tried calming myself down, which only made me return to my vice-like grip on his arm. In the end, I speed walked with Seulchan over to Hyun. I let go of his arm and he went to sit down in the front. The Queen stood between us, holding the Elemental Crystal box, and pressed the side button. The original Queen appeared before us, and everyone in the room bowed towards her. She bowed back slowly. After saying a few phrases that I didn’t understand, she ended with a simple “Enjoy your marriage” and disappeared into her box.

The bakers brought out a 5 tier cake, which represented each element, including ice. Blue waves decorated the bottom layer, flames on the next, green vines above that, clouds on the next layer, and snowflakes on the top part. Hyun and I flew to the top of the cake together and cut a slice for the Queen first. The bakers took over and began to slice the rest. After everyone was served cake, they went off back to their usual lives. Hyun and I were left in the hall.

“We’re official now Minah,” Hyun hugged me.

“I wonder what life would be like if I married Seulchan instead?” I teasingly wondered aloud.

“Minah!” Hyun just hugged me tighter and we went off into the sunset to enjoy our newlywed life.

THE END

 

A/N: Sorry if it was a bad story, I'll do my best on my next one! Thanks for reading!