Going Home

Fairy Fantasy

~Minah’s POV~

I woke up to find a portal open right above me. Shocked, I sat up and scooted back as far as I could go. The portal spit out a scroll and closed with a pop! as I picked up the scroll, wondering what the Queen could want. I read through the short note:

To: Minah

From: Queen

Minah, you must hurry back and finish the mission. The crystal is dying a lot faster than we had expected and we need the Prince’s power as soon as we can. The winter region is melting. Crystal is trying her best but it’s melting at a faster rate each day.

I rolled up the note. I had to think of something quickly. If the winter region melted, it could lead to a lot more damage to the planet and possibly harm me and Crystal, or even kill us off. When I picked up my phone, I realized I didn’t have anyone’s number form the Wings club and I didn’t know where they lived. Sighing, I sat on my couch until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and opened it. To my relief, Hyun was standing there. I hugged him and invited him in. When we walked past the locked door, it emitted a bright shine when he passed by and dimmed down when he left.

“Hey Minah, I didn’t touch the door but it kinda shined I guess?” he told me. I went back to the door and grabbed the knob, trying to turn it but it didn’t budge. Hyun took over and it turned just halfway around. This could mean something!

“Hyun, can you call the rest of them to meet up here? This is important for all of us.”

“But I wanted to spend time with you,” Hyun sighed as he took out his phone and began to call the rest of the members. In a few minutes, everyone was cramped into the living room. They all stared at the locked door, which was emitting light brighter than I had ever seen it. I turned to B1A4.

“Who has an engraved pendant in B1A4?”

Gongchan raised his hand. I should’ve checked everyone’s charms… I looked at the people who had engraved charms.

“Can you guys turn that doorknob for me?” I pointed at the locked door. Everyone stood up. “Specifically whoever has an engraved charm please?”

Yongguk, Seungho, Gongchan, and Seulchan remained standing as the rest sat down dejectedly. I led them over to the door, where Seungho tried his hand first. It turned but didn’t open. It was like that with Gongchan and Yongguk as well. Seulchan stepped up to it. When he grabbed it, the whole door began to shine brighter. He turned the knob and we all heard a click. He let go and I grabbed the door and flung it open. I stepped inside and looked around. I heard the others crowding into the room. It was a dark room with no windows, a glittery ceiling as if the stars were hanging in it, and in the middle of the room stood…

“My wings?” I was confused. My wings were in this room all along.

“Wings? Minah what’s happening?” Hyun stepped next to me as we all stared at my wings, which were in a glass case.

“I’ll explain outside. Come on,” I made everyone leave the room, closing the door behind me. I opened it again to make sure it didn’t lock. When everyone had found a spot in the living room, I began to tell the story about my planet, the princes and queen, where I had come from, and my mission about why I was on earth.

“And now that the crystal is dying which means my planet is dying, which also means I could die as well,” I concluded my story. Everyone sat in silence. Hyun broke it.

“So that means you’re a fairy?”

I nodded.

“And you’re not human?”

I nodded.

“And all of us sitting in this room aren’t humans either?”

I nodded for the last time. “I said there were 4 princes, which means four of you are the reincarnated fairy princes of the lost planet I was telling you about earlier.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure the guys with engravings are the real princes and the rest were probably just there,” Gongchan said.

“That’s possible,” I nodded at his words. “Stay here.”

I went up to my room and found a spare piece of paper. I brought it down and sat down at the table, where I began to write a note to the queen. Everyone crowded around me as I wrote.

Queen, I will arrive with the princes soon. Please try to supply the crystal with a little more energy until we get there.

Rolling it up, I summoned a portal. The guys all backed up and I tossed the scroll into the portal, where it disappeared with a pop. I turned to the guys.

“Judging by the color charms you all have, I have deducted that B.A.P are all earth fairies, MBLAQ are water, TARGET are fire, and B1A4 are air fairies,” I said. I saw Hyun opening his mouth.

“I’m an ice fairy by the way.”

He shut his mouth and nodded. I went back to the room and picked up the five sacks of fairy dust sitting on a shelf next to my wings. I threw them on top of the case with my wings in it. Gently lifting the case, I carried it to the living room, where I set it down in front of the boys. I took the fairy dust with a snowflake on it. I opened the case with my powers and tossed some of my ice fairy dust onto my wings. They began to flutter and I turned around to let them attach themselves onto my back as a bright light made us all shut our eyes. When I opened them, I found myself with my wings attached to my back, my hair was slightly shorter, and my elf ears had returned. I was wearing a pale blue asymmetrical leaf dress with snowflakes on it. I wasn’t in my true fairy form yet because I wasn’t back on the planet yet, where we shrink down. I turned to the boys, who were all staring.

I gestured to Yongguk, who followed with Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo. I took the bag of earth fairy dust, which was a brown color and flew up a bit above them since they were too tall for me. I sprinkled some dust onto each of their heads, where they began to sprout wings before our eyes. When they had finished, they all had simple pale grass green wings. Yongguk’s wings were bigger since he was the prince of the group.

I called up B1A4 next, and the all lined up in front of me. I sprinkled the white dust onto their heads. Their wings were almost clear, except for the swirly designs on them. Gongchan’s wings were much bigger than the rest.

MBLAQ came up next. I sprinkled the blue powder onto them and they all grew blue teardrop wings. Seungho and his wings had a bit more designs on them.

Hyun and TARGET came up next. I sprinkled the red dust onto them and almost instantly, fire came out of their backs. I got a little shock and backed away but it didn’t seem to bother them. When it had finished, their wings were shaped like flames coming out of their backs, which I admitted were pretty cool. Seulchan’s wings were obviously the biggest.

I began to train them, firstly teaching them how to fly. After a few minutes, they all quickly got the hang of it. Then I helped them control their powers, which took a little more time. I gave each group a task: B.A.P had to help a little bud grow and bloom, TARGET sat in front of the empty fireplace and create fire and not burn themselves, I put a bowl of water in front of MBLAQ and told them to create balls of water, which was the most basic thing a water fairy can do, and then told B1A4 to create small tornadoes using their fingers. I kept an eye on each group, making sure they stayed on task and didn’t create anything crazy.

Yongguk accidently created a huge vine from the potted plant that knocked everyone out of the way. I stopped it with my powers, freezing it, and it shattered. Seulchan had managed to create a small fire but it had burned him in the process and the fire didn’t last long either. I put some healing powder onto his burn and it went away. MBLAQ’s balls of water kept soaking them wet so I dried them using my wings and asked them to make it smaller before they flooded the whole place. B1A4’s tornadoes were okay until Gongchan’s got a bit out of hand and became bigger and bigger until it was hard for him to control. I tossed some undoing powder into it and it gradually shrunk down until it fit in the palm of his hand. I sighed and helped all of them, encouraging them, until they got the hang of controlling their powers.

“Okay. Now that you all have your powers under control, we can leave now,” I summoned a portal. I let them all jump into it first before flying in after them. I opened my eyes to find everyone gathered in the Queen’s office. She stood up.

“Thank you Minah,” she said and smiled at the group of boys in front of her. “Welcome home, Your Highnesses.”

 

A/N: The story is almost over, just one more chapter to go. I was planning to make it longer but I already have another story waiting to be typed out in my mind so I'm cutting this one a bit short.