Chapter Twentyseven

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They will like you, do not worry.” I am trying to lift Hye’s spirit. Tonight she will meet all my colleagues and friends in the company. This is the first time that we will meet them formally. Both I and her are not fond of gatherings but Director Lee did not listen to us and still provided a party, where as if I am proclaiming that I going to settle down. “Or we can just ditch this crowd, how’s that?”

“They will not like that.” Hye sighed. “Everyone exerted effort on this, we should face them. Though this is not my type.” She smiled and held my hand. “I can finally see your world tonight. And I am excited.”

“Don’t be, it is just a boring world.” I stated.

“A boring world you like to exist.”

Hye got me there, back then I existed to a world where I found comfort. All along that selfish world of mine seems forever and just as she said I liked it. I never got tired of it, it just that it happens that I have found world like a magical place.

A world where Hye existed and realized that the boring world is not the place for me. And now, I cannot imagine myself having another place to live in without the woman I want to marry.

I just nodded at her as a response then someone knocked.

“Are you ready?” Minhyuk smiled. “Don’t expect too much, it just a small gathering.”

“I’m more than thankful for its simplicity.” I replied and helped Hye to stand up.

Minhyuk faced Hye. “You look so beautiful tonight.”

“Thank you.” She blushed. Hye is wearing a simple peach lace dress which made her look innocent and classic.

I cleared my throat. “Let’s go?”

Minhyuk breaks off a laugh. “You are so clingy, days away and she will be Mrs. Jung Yonghwa.”

“Yes, but it happens that I know you Kang Minhyuk.” I smirked.

Hye sighed. “You guys should stop arguing like kids.” She wiggled her face. “Let’s go.” She stepped forward and guided her.

 

 

As we walk together, all eyes are into her. Right now, I am really beginning to be a clingy man to her. I do not like the fact that they are seeing her like I just want to see her. Hye is like a walking princess. I am in trance when Hye pinched my hand.

“This isn’t just a small gathering.” She whispered. “Can you introduce me to them later? Maybe I can invite them to my bakeshop.”

“You don’t need to know them all, Hye.” I answered her. “And you don’t owe them something for them to go to your bakeshop.”

Hye heave a sigh. “Jung Yonghwa, this is not the time for you to be jealous.” She pinched my hand again. “For heaven’s sake, you don’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter