Chapter Seventeen

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My steps are getting faster, as my sigh keeps telling me I am not going to get any calmer. 

Disneyland.

Damn. That place only reminds me because of Hye. That's all. I don't even remember or care with the place itself. And know, a lady from Disneyland is waiting for me. I pressed the down button of the elevator for the fourth time and gladly, it opened. My mind is so clouded that I didn't even look at every person inside it. 


"You seem anxious," an old man voice said. 

"How are you, Director Lee?" I bowed. "Apologies for being uneasy." I bit my lip. 

Director Lee laughed. "I am not going to ask what's happening my office is very open for you. Anyways, goodluck boy." 

At the same time, the elevator door opened and reached ground floor. "I will absolutely go to your office. I promise." 


I run immediately and as I am approaching on the concierge area, I don't understand myself but I can't help smile. I slowly controlled my steps.
I can see her face.
I am starting to feel her scent. 

It is really the Lady from Disneyland. 

I took a deep breath and I am standing in front of her. And I just smiled. 


"Why are you smiling like a kid?" She asked, while her expression is getting annoyed. 

Yes, her expression are bit tensed and irritated but what I can feel with her eyes are different. The way she sees me now is like a friend that misses her old bestfriend. Those eyes are just fulfilling. "I will not ask you why are you here. I will never ask you questions that will make you think anything else before coming here." 

"Dummy." Then she smiled. 

"Me?" 

She whispered on my ears. "I won't even remember even you asked me." Then a very cute giggle was released on her tiny soft lips. 

"I don't believe you." I tapped her head. 

"Can I take some of your time?" She asked. 

I put my face new to her ears. "You can even take my whole life with you, I won't complain." I whispered. 

"That was are worst pick up line I remember." 


I don't know what is happening at this moment. On the past weeks, I have been in so much troubles with her. She have said words that made my heart ache and I cursed so much to myself.  It was not easy. 
But, all those pains are was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter