Introduction

I Got You

We'll all miss you sweetheartDon't forget to call when you land and please don't do anything stupid', Momma's smiled as she cupped my face in her small handsher eyes brimmed with tears. 'She'll be fine Chloe . She's eighteen now and she's just going to China for a few monthsOkayshe's by herself but she can handle it and we can keep in touch', daddy laughed at momma's overreactingI let out the long breath I didn't even realize I was holdingYesThey're okay with me going.

After saying my goodbyesI was off to LAX Airport on my way to BeijingI never thought this day would actually comeI checked in all my bagswent through the customs and was waiting at the gates for the flight to be announced for boardingWhen they finally didthis was what I heard:

'Nai haobonjourholaannyeongkonichiwasa-wat-dee kah and hello to everyone boarding FlyChina please listen upThis is a very important announcementThere have been some terrible difficulties resulting in needing more crew on the planeDon't worry everything is fine but we needed to give up 3 seats to copilots to make sure everything flows smoothyWe will need 3 volunteers to board the flight going to Korea for free in return for a free flight back to their own country and also a free ticket to ChinaThe Korean flight is boarding in 10 minutes so we need you to quickly make up your mindsThank you'.

After a long while thinkingI decided to go for itGo to Korea now and then go to China for free laterMay as well.

So I ended up at Gimpo AirportSeoul and then took a taxi to a cafe and ordered a homemade red velvet iced cupcake and white hot chocolateI finished it in less than 5 minutesThen I began to think and wanted to kick myself for being so stupidWho do I know in KoreaWho would I stay withWhere would I stayMy plan was to take the job offer Momma's friend Wu Mei gave me as a vocal coach for her trainees in China but my greedy self forgot all that and jumped straight to Korea. I sat with my head in my hands wondering what to doThink Dani,think.

'Dani-aGwaenchana?'.

I knew that voice any whereOne of my moms closest friendswho was also a record producer (though he specialized in Korean pop while mom specialized in American pop),Park Jin YoungI jumped out of my seat into his armsI explained my situation to him and what he said was music to my ears.

'OmoWell any child of Chloe Williams is a child of mineI'll give you a dorm at my placeJYP and I can offer you a jobYou dance,rightSo now you can be a choreographer!'.

------------------------------
CommentVoteShare!!!!!