Chapter 4: A Date and a Spy

I Got You

Song of the chapter: G Dragon 'Heartbreaker'

***

After leaving the cafe, Chan Min brought Dani back to JYP so she could get ready since she only has one hour. As she changed she let G Dragon's 'Heartbreaker' play in the background and she made a mental note to text her best friend Monique in America. And her parents too! She hadn't yet told them about her flight changes because they agreed to let Dani be the one to call because of costs and time difference. She put on her outfit and makeup and styled her hair and was ready by 6:55. She checked her phone to see if Jackson texted her where she should meet him. missed calls from JS

Why would he be calling me that many timesIs something wrongShe grabbed her purse and half ran-walked down the corridor to Got7's dorm. Thank God she could run in heels! She got to the door and fist banged it. A few seconds later Jackson opened the door. 'What happened to you? Are you okay? Are you sick?', Dani screeched as she felt his forehead. It felt okay. Jackson put a finger to her lips and made a face. He rubbed his eyes. His hair was like a birds nest, sticking up from every angle. There was sleep in his eyes and he was in his pajamas. He clearly just got out of bed.

'What a way to stand me up! You probably thought that hey, I'll just stay at home, won't go with her and explain tomorrow. She won't bother coming to the dorm. Well, woman are known for something, and that's ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS! Anyway, you're busted. I've played you at your own game and won', Dani laughed as she stared at him with disgust. Jackson looked at her confused before taking her hand and pulled her inside, sighing. He got a drawing board and a marker and started writing. When he was done he showed it to Dani.

I swear I didn't try to stand you upI lost my voice from singing to hardI tried to call you but you wouldn't pick up so I texted you to explain that maybe we should postpone the date but you obviously didn't get itI'm sorry.

Dani suddenly felt bad. He sounded really sincere and she couldn't help but pity him. 'Aw I'm sorry. I honestly didn't know. Its okay, we don't have to go', she pouted and then smiled. Jackson picked up the marker again.

No it's okay you look amazingWe can't waste it. I just have to show you off. Just gimme a sec to get ready

Even when he was sick he was still cocky, but funny. He opened the door wider to let her in. She took a seat on the couch beside Jr. His jaw dropped when he saw her. This was why she always dressed average. She just couldn't stand the constant attention. 'Hajima! (stop it)', Dani put her head down and smiled before looking back up at the tv. 'Boys Over Flowers' was on. It was episode 10. She sat and made small talk with Jr while watching as Jackson got ready. He came out wearing black chinos, a white shirt underneath a black sweater and black and white vans. He styled his hair in a comb over fashion. He grabbed his phone of the coffee table and turned to Dani. He made a gesture meaning if she was ready, they could go. She said by to Jr. and followed Jackson out.

Jackson was one word. Confused. Dani barely even looked at him when he came out, and he looked good. To good for words. Even when he held the door open for her and she walked by him and got a good smell of his cologne. 'Acqua di Gió ' by Armani to be exact. Didn't girls usually swoon over expensive cologne? Now she was making him curious. He thought she was easy but he was obviously wrong...or else...she was holding it in and trying to play hard to get?

'Yo! Homie, you better snap outta ya thoughts, mkay? I know you didn't bring me on this date to be silent. Even though you can't talk, we have to think of something. Maybe text. Yes, we'll do that. If you leave me to eat silently by myself I'ma go all out on yo ! Got it?', she turned around and looked him up and down.

Jackson's P.O.V

Damn. Now I know she's black and I know she's American but I didn't know she could talk like that. Wow. I am gonna have some fun. I nodded at her as she pressed the button to the lift. We entered and she pressed down. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

[do u no how 2 twerk?]

She took out her phone and clicked on the message and stared at it in disbelief. She scoffed and looked at it again. I know I probably sound like a ert but seriously, you should see her . It was glorious. I heard my phone beep and checked her text.

[u sound like a ert. r u a ert. idk if i should go out with a ert...]

I silently laughed at her text before replying.

[just answer me and no im not a ert... i dnt tink ;)]

[yes i can twerk. why?]

[Doesn't matter]

I smirked at her as the lift opened and she walked in. 'Don't stared at my ', she said casually. I noticed she added more shake to it as she walked. She turned around and winked at me before laughing. 'Your face! Yeah, you really are a ert', she laughed and started walking normal again. She's funny. I think this is going to be a good date, silent or not.

***

NOBODY'S P.O.V

*Min's Club*

When they reached the restaurant, they went to the receptionist. 'Table for two, reserved under Wang', sighed Dani, pissed that she had to do the talking for Jackson. What was even the point of going out if he couldn't talk? They were led to a table near the back in the corner. After they were seated, Jackson took off his mask and sunglasses. 'Really, what is the point in all of that? The mask and sunglasses? There's barely anybody here, and they all look rich and not bothered that you're famous', Dani smiled while looking at her menu. Jackson pulled out his phone. 

[that's because they are all famous. This is a private room. See over there, Minzy and CL. Over there, Taeyang. And seriously, you should see the fan attacks you would receive if you were seen with me]

'Table for two. Under the name of Jae. And please, make it fancy'.

Two girls walked in. One in a mink coat and hat, the other in a fur coat and hat. The both had black sunglasses and black tight jeans and wedge boots. The one that talked, in the fur coat, spoke in a French accent. 'Oh yes. Oui! It must be fancy. Or we'll simply go somewhere else', the one in the mink coat replied, also in a French accent. The receptionist led them to a beautifully decorated dining table and they sat down.

Mint's P.O.V

'There he is. Over there, table 5. Who's that girl he's with? She has her back turned', I tutted as I raised my sunglasses a tad bit to get a better look. Our disguises were flawless. And the accents? That was J-Min's idea. Amazing. 'I can't see her. Wait--- she's getting up. Maybe she's going to the bathroom. I'll follow her and get a better look', J stood up with her Givenchy bag. 'Yes. Good idea. Try to get some photos too. Fighting', I grinned at my best friend as she left. I honestly couldn't explain how thankful I was for her helping me out. A few minutes later the girl came back. I obviously wasn't paying attention as all of a sudden she was in her seat. Rats! I didn't see her face.

J-Min came back with a defeated look. 'Any luck?', I sighed, clearly knowing the answer. 'Nope', she popped the p. 'Mienhae. Taemin oppa spotted me as I came across the bathroom and dragged me to the benches, rambling on about something. By the time he was done, she was gone', she rolled her eyes.

'Gwaenchana. She can't hide her face from us for too long, especially as she doesn't know what's going on', I took J's hand in my and squeezed it.

I was smiling to myself when something caught my eye. Jackson was kissing the girl on the cheek. She pushed him away playfully before laughing. Who the did she think she was stealing my man?

I took out my phone to text him. I will catch him out now.

[Jackson oppa. I miss u! Wer r u. I wana see u now secretly. ily xxx]

I went into my camera and took photos of him and the girl, clearly getting his face in them. When I was to use those in the future, I wanted to make sure his face was clear so he couldn't deny it. 'Great thinking girl. You'll definitely expose him good', J winked at me.

[Mint u no u shouldnt b txtin me. wat if sum1 sees. and im about to go to bed in the dorm] 

I scoffed at the text before showing J-Min. No 'I love you', no 'I miss you too'. No 'babygirl', 'baby', 'babe' or any of the names he used to call me. 'Yeah, right. He's definitely in his dorm alright. And he's asleep too. At 8pm!', J almost screamed at the phone.  So this is how it is? 'Come on J-Mina. I've seen enough and I'm tired. Let's leave', I picked my Prada bag and led the way out. 'Oh miss! Have you ordered yet?', the receptionist hurried over to us. I just ignored him. 'No. This place . There's too many liars in here', J-Min said in her French accent and hurried to my side.

Jackson Wang, you're lucky that I love you. I'm gonna let this one slide since we were meant to be together. When you realize how important I am to you I'll take you back. 

But your new , oh I won't go easy on her.

She's going down.

...

Dani

'You ready to leave now?', I asked Jackson and he nodded. I called the waiter for the bill. Jackson stared at me with wide eyes as I beat him to it and pulled out a wad of cash from my pocket. 'It's on me', I smirked. He shook his head and takes out money. I threw mine at the waiter and he walked off. Jackson glared at me and I pretended not to notice.

[wats up wit u? anytime i try to b d gentleman i am u turn it down. i try to open doors for u, pull out ur chair, order for u even pay but u do it all urself. why?]

I looked at my phone and laughed. He looked angry. This was my plan. 'Come on Jack boy. Time to take me home. I'll let you do that on your own', I walked out and into his car. I had a great night, honestly, but let's stick to the original plan here. He's a player and I'm gonna beat him at his own game. 

The ride home was silent, obviously, as he couldn't text while driving. In about 10 minutes he pulled up at JYP. 'Wait. I have something to say', I said as he took off his seat belt. He turned to look at me. 'I know your type. I've seen your type. Heck, my twin brother's your type. A player. You play girls, because of your looks, money and popularity. Don't get me wrong, you're a nice guy...but you're not my type. I cant really explain my type as I haven't find my type yet. You, you're a nice guy but  you can play someone else. Not me. I wasn't born yesterday, I'm not an idiot. We can still be friends if you want because like I said, you're a nice guy and I know you mean no harm. It's just in your nature. That's all I have to say. See you later', and with that I left. I didn't even turn around to see his face, what was the point? Let's just hope it doesn't become awkward.

...

Do you think Dani did the right thing?
What is J-Min and Mint's next plan?
Is Jackson sincere?