Chapter 5: Love in Thailand

I Got You

Song of the chapter: Got7 'Stop, Stop It'.

...

'Make sure you take every piece of luggage. Don't forget anything on the conveyor belt because we don't have time to come back for it', Kim hyung, Got7's manager, shouted at everyone loud enough so the could hear him. Shanghai International Airport was probably the busiest airport any of them had ever been to.

They crew were on their way to Thailand as part of the pro tour for 'Stop Stop It'They were in China now and would now wait for one hour and half for the flight to Bangkok. BamBam was the most excited because he was allowed one day off to visit his family. The rest of the group and Dani were going to go were going to go with him. 'All right, time to get on the plane to Thailand. Come on everyone'.

~~~

'Mom!', BamBam pulled his mother into a massive hug when she opened the door. 'Bhawakul!!!', his sister and brothers ran out of the house and joined the group. 'Oh, my beautiful son is home. What a surprise. Come inside. Oh and you brought your friends too! Come in, come in', BamBam's mom beckoned them in. They all took their shoes off before following the family inside. When they got inside the kitchen BamBam introduced everyone. 'So what brings you guys here?', BamBam's sister Baby said. 'Well, we have to promote Stop, Stop It and shoot the music video for it too. But thankfully PD-nim gave us one day off to visit you guys. How are you?', BamBam asked his family as he helped his mom bring dishes to the dining table.

~~~
'Okay, okay. Let's take a group selfie with my new selfie!', Jr. exclaimed as he fixed his phone onto the stick. Everyone including BamBam's mom and brothers and sisters got into the camera. 'Hana, dul, set!', Jr. counted before taking the picture. 'Put that up on Instagram, right. Tag me as well. Dani baby needs the publicity. People will be wondering, who is she? Well, that's Dani guys', Dani smiled as she spoke in third person.
'Yeah, this is definitely going on IG. It looks great', Jr. posted it online.

'Look at Exo. I hate the way they have to act so happy on camera when they are really suffering inside. Nine members left out of the twelve. Why? Because of the maltreatment. Pure starving them and working them out too hard, that's what it is. Hey, I bet 10,000 won Xiumin will be next to leave', JB sighed as he showed the group Exo's Xiumin latest Instagram post. It was a selfie of him, Lay and Kai with Chanyeol posing at the very back. He tagged it as #tbt #justafterdebut.

'Who are they? Woah! I know him. He's my friend, Oh Chan Min. I met him when he was a transfer student in America a few years back', Dani pointed at Chanyeol in the back. Yugyeom burst out laughing. 'Sure sure. Do you even know Exo? One of the biggest boy groups in Korea. And his name is Chanyeol. I doubt that's your friend. Didn't you say he was a college student? No, they probably just look alike'.

'Oh, this guy's famous? Ah, then I have the wrong guy. My friend is a college student working part time at the cinema. That is definitely not him', Dani scoffed. 
'What time is it? I think we have to leave now. I'll call a taxi', Jackson took out his phone. 'Really? Aw no. Well we'll try to come back another day, hopefully. Bye guys', BamB said goodbye to his family and hugged them. 'The taxi's here. Let's go', Jackson called from outside. Everyone went outside and into the taxi.
~~~
At the hotel

[Meet me in d loungeWe need 2 tlk]

Dani sighed as she stared at her phone. What now? He was obviously going to talk about their date last week and what she had said to him. But there was nothing to talk about. The subject was closed. It had been a very long day and all she wanted was to sleep.

[We have nothing 2 talk about]

Hopefully, he'd get the message. She put her phone back on the bed table and closed her eyes to sleep. After they got back from BamBam's family house, she had to teach the group the dance for 'Stop, Stop It' which took a while because of all the individual parts, then they had to shoot the dance practice video. She was beyond exhausted. Her body ached.

[Come downstairs or else I'll come up 2 ur room nd we can tlk der]

Crap. Now she had to go. She got out of her bed, slipped on her silk black robe over her lace black nightie and her bed slippers. She sneaked out of the room.

Like BamBam had told her. There was a dating ban. As far as she knew it definitely applied for Jackson but no one had said anything about her. Park Jin Young made sure that no one was secretly dating so any boy and girl who looked really close and were always together, he kept a sharp eye on them. She knew she couldn't be suddenly seen with Jackson, alone. Everyone at JYP knew it was always Dani and Got7. Never just her and one of them alone.

She couldn't understand what Jackson was thinking when he asked her out. What if they got caught out together? What if another celebrity saw them out and reported to Park Jin Young? What if a fan or paparazzi saw them? They'd be finished. Jackson especially, since he just debuted and already had a scandal before with a girl.

'Don't even think about saying we have nothing to talk about. You know damn well that we have lots to talk about'.

Dani lifted her head to were the voice was coming from. Jackson turned around to face her. 'Sit down', he nodded at the chair beside him. Just as she was about to decline his offer he shot her a look. She sighed and sat down.

'You were wrong. About me, I mean. I wasn't trying to play you, I promise. I admit I only asked you out for the fun and not because I actually like you in that way. I'm sorry if you misunderstood, but I never intended to hurt you or try get in your pants. Honestly', he took a deep breath at the end of his rant. 'Fine', Dani her heels to leave. 'Wait, what?', Jackson spat out in disbelief. 'I said fine. We can be friends. Now I can back to bed? I'm tired', she gave him a sarcastic smile.

'Um, yeah. Sure. Goodnight', he barely even got the last word out when he heard the door slam behind him.

Dani shut her door tight when she got up to her room. He sounded sincere so she accepted his request but she was still going to be careful. Very careful.

~~~

[So I was a BamBams house in Bangkok and Jrwas scrolling thru IG nd we seen a pic of did groupExoU no dem? 1 of d members looked like u it was scaryThankfully I was assured by d guys it wasn'tThat would've been strangeYhThailand's greatI'll get u something so don't worry ;)]

Chanyeol stared at his latest text from Dani, his hands shaking. 'Woah', Lay came up behind him,'she almost found out. If you weren't in the back of the picture. If only you were in the front! She'd definitely know then. I can't wait for her too find out', he laughed. '', Chanyeol cursed. Now she knows about Exo.

~~~