Chapter 6: A Photo and a Confession

I Got You

A Photo and a Confession.

Song of the chapter: Got7 'Just Right'

More of Chanyeol and Exo12 in this (Idc if only 9 remain in real life)

~*~

Chanyeol

'Are you ever going to confess to her? Regardless of what she thinks, she's going to fall in love with someone eventually', Xiumin smirked at Chanyeol's figure in the mirror as the latter checked his outfit out. He was going on a date with Dani...well, he called it a date. She called it hanging out.

'Over my dead body', he muttered a reply to his band mates earlier statement. 'I'd rather her be single for the rest of her life and have me as her best friend and only man in her life than her getting with some son of a that would touch her in places only for me', he popped his collar as he tried to suppress his anger at the thought of any man other than himself touching his one and only princess. Dani Williams was his and only his.

He hated hearing the possibility of her falling in love with someone who wasn't him. 'Yes, but Dani is stubborn. When she finds out - because she will eventually, you can't hide it forever - she won't give you the time of day. She'll be done with you. Why didn't you just tell her you were a celebrity from day 1? That's what I would've done', Xiumin shrugged his shoulders.

'Because back then, I thought that everyone who knew you were a celebrity would try to use you. Dani didn't even know what Kpop was back then, let alone know I was part of it. I was stupid but I can't go back on it. It's too late now', Chanyeol grabbed his phone off the side table and stuffed it in his pocket. He picked up his Christian Louboutin sneakers and started putting them on his feet. 'It's not too late. It's never too late until she finds out from someone else. If you explain to her now and apologize, she'll probably take it easy on you', Xiumin said as he opened up his book to read.

Chanyeol sighed heavily. 'Hyung, it's not that easy. You just don't understand. I'll tell her eventually'. He then changed his voice to one of menace and horror and looked at the band mates in the room, Xiumin, Lay, D.O, Kai and Baekhyun saying,'If any of you go behind my back and tell her, oh God, I swear I will never forgive you', and with that he was the door, slamming it behind him.

Chanyeol unlocked his black Chrysler 300 srt8 and climbed in with frustration. He couldn't understand why everyone was bugging him about telling Dani. She would hate him for sure and he couldn't have that. He was on his way to JYP to pick her up as she had to finish editing some songs for the artists in the recording studio before she could leave.

He was going to take her to Lotte World. He would definitely tell her soon, just not yet. He sighed as he turned into JYPE and parked his car. It wasn't that he had a problem with JYPE, it was just that he thought SM was first, YG second and then JYPE third. But to him, the JYP artists thought they were as big as G-Dragon and IU. They were too full of themselves. He hated coming to JYP.

He walked into and greeted the receptionist with a bow and she let him through.

Now all he had to do was find the recording studio. There were arrows showing the way to places in the building. He rolled his eyes. At SM, they actually hired people to you around. He followed the arrows and came across the recording studio. He opened the door and saw Dani sitting with black headphones on, her back turned to him. He shut the door quietly and made his way over to her. Just as he was about to tap her shoulder, she took off her headphones and turned around and smiled.

Her eyes turned to the size of saucepans as she looked him up and down. 'Woah. Chan Min! You look good!', she exclaimed. He grinned. Normally when he went out with her, he wore casual 'commoner' clothes but he felt the need to impress her today. Even though he knew it was super risky because girls would stare at him anyway because he looked handsome but then they'd notice he was Exo's Chanyeol, a voice inside him said that maybe she'd start feeling something more for him.

'Are you ready to go? If we leave now we'll be able to go on most of the rides', Chanyeol sat beside her and observed the work she was doing. 'Omo! Aish! I'm so sorry. Chan Minnie, sajangnim said I had to finish editing all these works before I could go anywhere and it'll take so long. Please don't be mad', she looked up at him with a baby face.

Dun dun. Dun dun.

Chanyeol felt as if his heart was about to rip out of his chest. His baby looked so beautiful. 'Hey hey! Don't cry. It's okay, I promise. We can just stay here and chill. Maybe I can even help you out', Chanyeol flashed his famous smile at her. She instantly cheered up. 'Really? Oh Chan Min, what do you know about music?', she raised an eyebrow. If only you knew. 'I was into to music a lot on high school you know. I can even sing and dance too', he shrugged his shoulders. 'For real? Wow. Well then can you help me edit this song? It's Got7's new one, Just Right. It's amazing'.

Chanyeol pulled a face without realizing. 'What? You don't like Got7?', Dani looked at him funny. ' Um, I-I guess you can say I'm not crazy about them', he smirked.

Truth be told, he absolutely loathed Got7. Especially that Jackson Wang. Jackson stole his beloved Mint away from him. He didn't care about Mint anymore because now he liked Dani but he hated seeing Jackson and Mint together. It made him dodged and rejected. Not to mention the scandal! He was in so much trouble that his manager took it out on the whole group. Their mini album was delayed by a whole month. They had to make up so many excuses to the fans, all because of him.

NoAll because of Jackson Wang.

He hated the fact that Dani worked at the same place as him. Well, thank God they didn't associate with each other.

But that's what he thought.

~*~

'But I swear it's Nicki Minaj first, then it's Beyonce', Dani popped a chip in as she spoke.

'What? No, that's not right. I think it's Beyonce before Nicki. I mean, Nicki's completely fake. I'm not saying I'm going for the appearance but I would only date a natural babe. Bey is stunning like she is. You would think, you know, as a girl that you'd support Bey because you think surgery on your and fits is like having no self respect for yourself.', Chanyeol laughed. 'Yeah, but technically, Nicki is pretty all over even if she's fake. I'm just saying', Dani shrugged.

Chanyeol smiled. They had been in the recording studio for almost 2 hours already, working, chatting, joking and eating. He knew he would have to work his off at the gym before Wednesday when Ji Ri noona checked all the SM idols weight and height, but he pushed the thought to the back of his mind since he was having too much fun.

'Yah! Let's take selfies', Dani grabbed her phone out and opened up her Retrica app. After putting the right settings they began to take selfies, doing different cute and funny poses each time. 'This one is so cute', Dani showed Chanyeol a picture of her kissing his cheek and another of them looking cute with confused faces. 'I'll collage them together and put them up', she said as she opened her photo editor.

Chanyeol smiled. Of course, he didn't even think of what the fans would say if they saw a picture like that on the internet. No, he didn't think of anything else except his beautiful love in front of him.

~*~
Jackson

'I need my bit nowMint isn't answering any of my calls. Hey Mark, recommend any girls for me?', Jackson sighed as he asked.

[A/N: Where I come from a guy's 'bit' is ]

'Nope, sorry bro. Only got one at the minute because I dumped the others', Mark replied. Jackson groaned in frustration. It had been six months. Six ing months since he had some. That was with Mint, he remembered. But now she wasn't answering his calls. He wasn't really bothered because Mint was the type to get mad by stupid things but then be okay pretty quickly. He just had to give her some time. In the mean time, he needed to find a quick and he needed one now.

'Ah hyung, what about Dani? Just tell her no strings attached and she should be fine', Mark laughed. 'No, it won't work. She's not as easy as I thought', Jackson groaned again. Under the table, where his friends couldn't see, he stuck his hand in his boxers and began to rub his hard member. Playing with himself had long become old and tiring but he clearly didn't have a choice. 'Tell her you love her, then she'll do it. Girls become idiots if you confess to them. Trust, it'll definitely work'.

Jackson thought it over. He may as well give it a try. He pulled out his phone and texted her. 

To: Danibear

[Meet me in the balcony in 5 mins. Its important]

He didn't mean to hurt her...but he was a guy. He needed his bit.

He left his friends and made his way towards the balcony.

~*~

Dani 

'Already! But you just got here. Don't leave Chan. Please', Dani pouted at Chanyeol. He could feel his twitch and his heart soften but he knew it was time to leave. 'I have to. I'm sorry. I promise we can hang out another day, mhm?', he looked at her and waited for a reply. When she did not , he lifted her chin to look at him. 'Okay, okay. Bye', Dani said as she watched him leave. As he did, her phone buzzed. 

From: Jackilyn

[Meet me in the balcony in 5 mins. Its important]

What could he possibly want? Of course, she would go and meet him. Her and Jackson had gotten so close during the past weeks that they even had nicknames for each other ,'Danibear and Jackilyn'. She ran up the stairs and pushed open the balcony door. There he was, standing with his back turned. He turned around and was holding a bouquet of white orchids. What's going on here? Does he...is he...what? So many thoughts were going through Dani's head and she couldn't settle on one.

'Um, Jackson? What's going on?', she raised an eyebrow as he walked closer to her. Each step he took forward, she took one back until her back hit the wall. He pressed his body up against hers. She stopped herself just before she let out a moan. He pressed himself harder onto her and buried his face in the crook of her neck and sighed deeply. She tried to push him away as dirty thoughts creeped into her dirty mind. 'Ya! Jackson, what are you doing? Stop', she tried to sound tough but it came out as a whine as he planted soft kisses on her neck.

'I love you', he kept the kisses coming,' and you love me too', he began to on her neck. She let out a moan. 'I want you. Let's go to my room', he took her hand and started to lead her towards the door. 'You what?', Dani shrieked.

She couldn't believe what just happened. 'You what? I knew it. I was right! All this time you've just wanted to get into my pants. I ing knew it', she spat. 'It can be no strings attached! But don't lie. You know you want it too', he wrapped his arms around her and grinded his front into hers. It felt so good to her but yet so wrong. 

Maybe I'll just do it. I mean, it just wants to then we cago back to normal. Yeah, I'll just do it.

No! Dani Williams, seriously. You are worth more than that. Have some respect! You were raised better than this.

Dani pulled away from Jackson and shoved him hard. 'Don't you EVER bother me again. Oh yeah, and for the record, it's white carnations, not orchids. God I hate orchids', and with that she left for her dorm.

---------------------------------

Don't under estimate any of the charactersSome who seem mean are the nicestSome who seem nice are the meanest. 'Somenot all.
#ISaidTooMuchAlready