Chapter 1: First Impressions

I Got You

One week after landing in Seoul.

~

'So today you'll be meeting each member of Got7 individually, spending about 2 hours with each. You need to get comfortable with them and know them personally because as their personal choreographer you will be mostly always with them, more than anyone else. On the road, before and after performances, in the studio, the dorm, any where at all. The first member, Bam Bam will be coming in at 7:00 so I'll use the remaining 5 minutes to bring the guys in so you can all introduce yourselves so when its your turn with them you wont waste time on introductions. Alaseo?', JYP asked me.

'Yeah that's cool', I replied with a smile. He walked out and in came 7 guys. All good looking and strongly built. They all smiled, showing me they're keen to make friends. One of the members with greyish brown hair steped forward. I think he is their leader. 'Hana, dul, set. Come and get it!'. He stopped and continued with the rest of the group. 'Got7, annyeong imnida!'. They bow in Korean form. They start saying their names from left to right: Yugyeom, Younjae, Mark, JB (who is the leader)Jr, BamBam and Jackson.

I waved and said,' Hello my name is Danika Williams, but everyone calls me Dani so you guys can too. I really hope we can become great-- oh sugar! I mean, Omo! I can only speak Korean now because I need to practice so please don't speak English when I'm around'. 'Okay then', grinned the one who introduced himself as BamBam. Suddenly, he starts rambly on in Korean, going so fast. The guy beside him, Jackson , started giving a beat along with Jr and all the guys started laughing. I giggled,'Okay, okay. You got me. Let me rephrase my sentence. For now, just a little Korean, simple words. Anyway, I hope we can all be good friends but now it's 7:00 so its-', I stopped to check my list,' BamBam's turn. At 9:00 Youngjae please be ready. See you guys later. Annyeonghi!'. I did the Korean bow like them. They said goodbye and left.

I turned and saw a boy who is no more than sixteen. He looked adorable. BamBam. I could already tell from what he did before that he is funny and we would all get on well. 'Annyeong dongsaeng,' I smiled at him brightly.

'Annyeong noona. Kunpimook Bhuwakul imnida, but my stage name is BamBam and everyone calls me that. I am from Thailand but I moved here about a year and a half ago to pursue my dream as a performer', He smiled. He has a nice smile.

'Wow. Well, tell me more about yourself', I said as I took a seat on a bean bag and he joined me. 'Hmm. Well, my birthday is on May 22, 1997. I love hamburgers and my favorite artists are Kendrick Lamar and G Dragon. Oh yeah, and my ideal woman is one who is pretty when she smiles'. I laughed at the last part. 'Ah, my birthday is on March 24, 1997. So yes I'm your noona but please just call me Dani or unni. I also love G Dragon. I think my favorite songs are Who You, Crooked and Black. GD is legend. I take it your still single. What is a guy like you still doing single?', I asked while looking at him. 'Their is a dating ban once you are under JYP. It is there so we can put our full concentration on work. I'd say you have a ban too'. 'Well it doesn't bother me, because I don't date and I don't believe in love. Anyway, let's start. It says here you rap. Well its time to show off your skills. I'll sing and you rap. To make it harder, we'll do a Thai song. You know Bangkok City by Thaitanium and DA Endorphine?', I looked him while getting the music ready. He rolled his eyes playfully,' I'm Thai. Of course I know that song', we laughed together while the song starts.

I sang the chorus and then he started his rap. Wow, he's good!

(The video is uploaded on this chapter, BamBam starts rapping at 0:48 while Jackson beatboxes)

When the song finished we high fived. Suddenly he starts rapping something else. It doesn't sound Korean so my next guess is Thai. When he finished I clapped for him. He playfully bowed,' that was my famous 7th Heaven rap. Its in Thai. Anyways, let's dance!'. He stood up and cranked up 'Don't Kill My Vibe', by Kendrick Lamar. We started free styling and showing off our tricks and flips. Then we sat and talked and before we knew it, 2 hours was gone. 'I really enjoyed talking with you unni. To boaya!'. 'To boaya BamBam'. He left and in came another guy. 'Hello. My name is Choi Youngjae', he said in really bad English. I burst out laughing with him. 'Annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun Dani imnida', I stammered in broken Korean.

'So I take your English isn't the best? How about we make a deal. You help me with my Korean and then I'll help you with your English?', I cracked a tiny smile, afraid he'll say no. 'That is great idea', he gave me a massive smile. We played and messed around and we sang 'Bite My Lower Lip' by Esna, me singing the English and him doing the Korean. We danced around and the it was JB's turn.

'Annyeong, JB imnida'. As the leader, he is very mature. Because I rapped and he sang, we made our own version of 'We All Try' by Frank Ocean (all rights to Mark <3) He even added some Korean. We danced to Crooked by GD then sat and talked about our families and childhood. 'Yo. Your times up JB. It's my turn now'. I turned to see where the loud voice was coming from. Jackson. JB left and it was me and him. 'Annyeong dongsaeng', he chuckled. I laughed,' annyeong oppa', putting a lot of emphasis on the last word.He looked at me weirdly. I guess I wasn't supposed to say that. I didn't even know the full meaning of the word, I thought it was what younger girls called older guys. 'So what you wanna do. Hey let's sing. You know Missing You by GD and Kim Hyuna? Let's do that', he smiled. So we did it and I was glad it was over. I didn't know what but there was something about him. When he was rapping he didn't take his eyes off me. It's like he's searching for something. It was awkward. I pretended not to notice and kept on singing. 'Okay now let's dance. We're doing Ringa Linga', I started putting the music on. Wow, this boy can move! After we talked and I learned a lot about him. He's from Hong Kong and he has an older brother living in Australia. He was also a member of the Hong Kong fencing team! I had to say I was impressed. But he was still looking at me. I didn't like it. I silently prayed that the meeting would finally be over. My prayers were soon answered.

'So I guess I'll see you around, babe', he looks back and winks at me as he walks out the door.
What was that??? Does he like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 1! REALLY BAD I KNOW. ***But after editing the tenses I realized how bad I was at writing and in the space of about a week or too after reading more kpop books I've improved, BIG TIME. Trust when I say thsi GETS BETTER*** Please support itAnd in chapter 2 I might not do introductions for Mark, Jrand YugyeomI might just pretend I did them and skip on a bitThis is one of the filler things by the wayBoring I know but it will get better just bear with me for a bit.
COMMENT VOTE SHARE
(And yes I do love GD)