The Vixen and Her Maiden

"Who's THIS Girl?!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   There was something with the way Park Junghwa would look at Ahn Heeyeon while she was dancing.

 

   Sure, she had to be charismatic and ultra y and oozing with appeal to keep her audience interested and into the performance, but what Junghwa was doing was definitely out of the context.

 

   There was this dangerous spell that she probably casted upon herself that's making everyone in the audience allured. As if every audience's eyes were being pulled by invisible strings, out from the sockets and in Junghwa's hands. There's this electric feeling you get when you see her dancing, so into the music. As if trying to get her soul one with her body and music. You can see it in her eyes that she was putting so much emotion to the dance, and Hani was a slave to it all.

 

   She was feeling like a lovestruck teenager all over again.

 

 

   She didn't know if Junghwa was like this in all of her shows, or if it was just Hani's infatuation with her that's making her feel these stupid, crazy, insane, impossible feelings. 

 

   Because once she had locked eyes with the dancer, she couldn't look away. And Junghwa, as if intentionally looking at just Hani, remained the same from the beggining til end.

 

 

 

   Hani was thankful there's a ten-minute break in between the whole show, because she really needed to check herself in the mirror to see if there was something wrong with her face thats making Junghwa stare at her that way.

 

   Sure, she appreciated the attention but, it was something that was slowly making her feel really uncomfortable and uneasy.

 

   "You're spacing out again, it's getting creepy now, Heeyeon." LE joked, appearing from behind Hani in the mirror's reflection. "What are you thinking about? Is it about Junghwa again?"

 

   "Unnie!!" Hani tried to argue, flustered. "N-no, definitely not! Why would I be bothered about her?"

 

   "You were literally so into the whole first part of the show. So immersed into watching her every move that you ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter