Star Strucked, Heart Strucked.

"Who's THIS Girl?!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   One thing that Hani hates about Ahn LE is the fact that she has to know everything. The older girl's curiosity made Hani spill every information to her cousin. LE simply asks a question and Hani will provide an answer.

   When LE was looking for her teal colored comb on top of Hani's messy dresser, what she found was something else; a flashy, bright colored VIP ticket for a show (that features Park Junghwa's dance group) on Saturday. LE grinned and went to Hani.

   "So, our little Ahn Heeyeon is going to support her goddess on Saturday?" LE surprised Hani, who was currently reading on the orange couch, by whispering on the younger Ahn's ear from behind. Hani flinched.

   "Yah, without telling me about it? This isn't what your unnie taught you!" LE playfully pinched Hani's cheek.

   "I promise I didn't get that ticket on purpose! I was only invited!" Hani regretted her last sentence, when she saw LE smile in amusement, sitting down on the couch.

   "Invited by Park Junghwa, I suppose? Then what? The two of you will go out on a date?" LE laughed, watching her cousin struggling for an alibi. It wasn't long til her ears heard a sigh of defeat.

   "Junghwa invited me to watch their group perform on Saturday." Hani still couldn't look at her unnie in embarrassment, feeling shy for exposing her plans for the weekend. "And since we'll both be tired the time the show finishes, since we have a schedule in the afternoon that day, she invited me for a dinner." Then there was panic in Hani's eyes. "But it's not a date!"

   LE hummed. "I want to watch as well. Wherever can I get a ticket, I wonder?"

   "Junghwa gave this to me, so I really don't know where to purchase one. Maybe you can call her and agree on where to settle payments or something." Hani drummed her fingers on the arm rest.

   LE swiftly took out her phone and went to her contacts. She scrolled all the way down to letter P and scanned the names to look for Park Junghwa. Her thumb pressed call when she found it.

   "Park Junghwa?" LE side glanced her cousin. "Ah, yes this is Hyojin. I was wondering if I could purchase a VIP ticket for your show on Saturday?" She was scanning the ticket in her hand again, as she listened to the voice on the other line. "Let's meet up? Okay, cool." Then she ended the call.

   Hani looks like she got interrupted for a plan or something. LE chuckled at the sight and handed the ticket back to the brunette. "Okay, sorry. I'll drive you there to the venue as an apology and won't disturb your date afterwards." She stood up from the couch. "I'll pick you up at 11:00 on Saturday for the shoot." LE waved a good bye to her cousin and left.

 

 

 

 

   The cousins modelled for clothes when Saturday came. They wore several outfits from the brand they were advertising and smiled for the camera.

   Each flash left Hani dizzy, and the high heels didn't help her at all, spraining her ankle on the fourth change of outfit. But models are models; they never leave a shoot unless the day is called. They decided to pose while sitting instead (kudos to the propsmen for the impromptu chairs).

   LE didn't show her fatigue on the other hand. Despite the heat radiating from the big spotlight and her lack of endurance for freezing for a pose, she smiled through all those and survived til 3:00 PM.

   "Alright! Let's call it a day!" The manager told the photographers and technicals. "Great job as always, Ahn's! For wearing the brand with best smiles."

   The two bowed to their manager. Hani sighed in relief, taking off her heels the moment she finished thanking the manager, the photographe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter