Macarons, Coffee, and Phone Calls

"Who's THIS Girl?!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   As soon as the barista called Junghwa's name for the orders, the dancer stood up from her seat, straightened her shirt and went to get the tray of two iced coffee and a plate of macarons. Hani stood up to help and met her halfway. 

   Junghwa took the seat in front of the model so they were seating face to face. She was slowly getting interested to get to know more about her.

   As soon as Hani sat down on the chair left, Junghwa spoke. "Are you free next Saturday?" 

   Hani thought for a moment. Her hand unlocked her phone and went to her contacts. "Let me ask my manager if I am." Hani started to type. 'Oppa, do I have something scheduled next Saturday?' and clicked sent. "While we wait for his reply, go tell me about it."

   "Well, my group will be performing next Saturday. I was thinking maybe we can have dinner after our performance if ever you're free, and if it's fine with you." She took a sip from her coffee after finishing the sentence.

   Hani, on the other side of the table, was taken aback from the suggestion, blinking a few times to check if she was hallucinating or something. How can this girl suggest something like that so casually? Can't they take things slow?

   "I'd love to see your performance with your group." Hani admitted. Her gaze dropped to the floor as she continued. "But I have no idea how to get a ticket for it."

   "Don't worry," Junghwa smiled, emitting a flowery aura. She produced something from her pocket and handed it to the model. "Here, you can have that for free."

   It was a VIP ticket. "Are you sure you're giving this to me for free? I can pay you, you know? And wouldn't it be unfair on your part since all the money from the tickets will be distributed to your group?" 

   "It's fine, unnie." Junghwa assured. She took a bite from a green macaron. Hani's phone vibrated. Hani immediately unlocked it to see the message. 

   'Yes Heeyeon. Shooting for endorsement from 12:00 nn to 3:00 pm for Saturday next week. And you have a photoshoot with Hyojin at 11:00 am later.' the message from the manager said. Hani's eyes scanned the ticket. The performance if from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. Hani looked at Junghwa, only to find the dancer staring back at her with a hopeful look. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter