Swapped

"Who's THIS Girl?!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   It was only just 3am when Ahn Heeyeon was summoned from her slumber. Apparently, she had something to do today and she couldn't afford to be late for this. Before stepping into the huge bathroom she possesses, she went into her walk-in wardrobe to plan a disguise.

   Yes, a disguise. She needed one so she wouldn't encounter mobs and the paparazzi when going out to the public. She's a model, a very famous one at that. Her co-workers envied her, and men pined after her. It was stressful, that she learnt she needed a disguise to do things she wants and visit places she had to go to.

   The walk-in wardrobe had mint colored walls, each walls had variety of clothes and shoes showcased. The door itself was a mirror. Also, inside the room, there was a rack where it had wigs on it. She learnt from a sunbae that wigs can help at disguising, and so far, it was working for her.

   After walking around the room (yawning every minute that passes), she decided to wear long, dark brown hair, black top and gray sweatpants for later. Probably green contact lenses, too. She grabbed what she needed and neatly lay them on her all-white bed. She pulled her white bathing robe and went in her bathroom to have a bath.

 

 

   It was 5am when Heeyeon rode her bicycle to her cousin-slash-co-model Ahn Hyojin's house. It wasn't too far away from Heeyeon's, so she decided to cycle there and invite the older Ahn for a quick breakfast before their photo shoot.

   On her way, she observed how beautiful the sky was today. According to the daily forecast she recieves from an app, it said that it wasn't going to rain nor was it going to be too sunny later. And she smiled as she thought, 'ah, a perfect weather for iced coffee'.

   Once Hyojin's house was in sight, she unmounted from her bicycle and called her cousin using her phone. She had to make sure she was already awake; she didn't want to be bullied by her unnie from waking her up.

   As soon as Hyojin picked up (on the fourth ring to be exact), Heeyeon heard a "What." from the other line. It wasn't a question, nor was it a surprised expression. Just a flat, monotone "what". Hani folded her bike (which was one thing she loved about it. It was foldable! Thank God for innovation) and started walking to her cousin's house.

   "Since we both have a photoshoot today for an endorsement, why don't we go get breakfast and go there together?" as soon as she finished the offer, she was already in front of the gate. "I'm outside already," she added, staring past the light blue gate to peek by the window. She saw Hyojin finishing a Lego town of some sort, her phone in one hand.

   "Sounds good," she stood up, stretching in the process. "I'm getting dressed up, the gate and door is unlocked, pabo."

   Heeyeon pushed the gate with an "oh". As soon as she passed the gate, she closed it and proceeded inside Hyojin's house.

   She awaited for her cousin in the living room; the flat screen television was currently showing a cartoon series, the green curtains were tied to let the sunlight in, and the table in front of the couch Heeyeon was occupating were currently filled with her cousin's collection of Legos.

   The lighting was great. She decided to take a selca in front of the Legos and the outcome was great. She then set it as both lockscreen and home screen in her phone. Just after a few minutes, Hyojin's footsteps was heard and the television was suddenly turned off. "Let's go." Hyojin said as she fished her car keys in her pocket.

 

 

   It was Heeyeon's idea to have light breakfast at a cafe, so her cousin debated with her, in the car, that she shouldn't be the one paying (because firstly, it was HER car they used to drive to get there and second, it was Heeyeon's suggestion. She was actually impressed how Hyojin's eyes were still in place at the amount of eye-rolling she did during the short car trip). Heeyeon agreed eventually, holding both her hands up in defeat. There was no way she could beat her unnie when bickering.

   The cafe they went to was cozy, clean and filled with university students. And it was good that their disguise today blended well with the people around them. 

   Hyojin chose to sit at the end of the cafe, at a corner near the counter, on a white tall chair by the high table which was connected to the wall. Hani went to the counter and ordered two croissants and two iced coffees for them. She struggled to find her wallet in her pouch so she literally spilled all her items on the counter, saying "sorry" every now and then to the people lining up behind her. 

   When she finally paid for her order, she started gatherin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter