Chapter 5 Well, That Just Happened

As a Man, Though Secretly a Woman

Bonus Track! (Tracks that aren't used as much as my main ones)


Today was the most hectic day ever, clubs were putting on performances and projects together, most of them I really enjoyed, others not so much. "Oof!" I felt someone bump into me, and I stared at him.... He's pretty short, and I'm a girl who's 5'8, well I was always tall so. "Hey are you okay?" I asked, his sighed and nodded "why are people always taller then me in this stupid school!" He said annoyed and huffed, "anyway my name is Yang Yoseob" he smiled at me.

Yoseob-beast-b2st-31946394-300-463%2B%25

I smiled back at him "Kim Joo Won, nice to meet you Yoseob" "JOONIE~" I heard Gongchan voice and sighed, "welp my crazy friend is calling me so see you around?" "yep! See you later Kim Joo Won" and we parted ways. "Gongchan what is it?" I walked over to him "what club are you joing? Jinyoung is joining the dance club, CNU is joining some sport club and so is Cha Sun Woo,  Lee Jung Hwa and I are joining the singing club!" I thought about it. "Hmm probably the student council and the singing club"I replied, he smiled widely "yes! That means that you and I can be together!" and he ran off somewhere.


Song right now


I walked through the hallway some more, until someone grabbed my wrist and.... we started to run? I saw a group of girls who stood outside annoyed and as soon as they saw me, their eyes widened, "omo! You weren't joking, but how can we that he's your boyfriend!" she said annoyed, while I was lost at the situation. The boy kissed me on the cheek, and the girl squealed "okay! He's your boyfriend we get it! We won't bother you again!" and they ran off. "What the hell just happened" I said blankly, "sorry sorry, you were the most girl looking guy that I saw. I swear I'm not gay, those girl have been bothering me for the past few weeks" he said and kept bowing to me.

cdb4c90ce5e223b5c52c09c114fe3cd9.jpg

I sighed "alright! I believe you just stop bowing!" I said and walked away as fast as I could ignoring his yells, I turned a sharp corner, plopped down, and gripped where my heart was, "crap, that was close" I said and tried to calm down my raging heart, "why do these things always happen to me!" I groaned.

Little did I know that I was in one hell of a roller coaster ride, A.K.A being screwed.