Chapter 4 What are you doing here?

As a Man, Though Secretly a Woman

(No track for this moment right now! Sorry!)


I turned my head to the sound of the voice, "Haneul?" "Younghwa?" we stared at each other in shock, until he realized that I was a girl in an all boys school. "What are you doing here! This is an all- mfh" I cover his mouth with my hand and explained everything. He smiled and ruffled my hair, but didn't seem mad at me.

tumblr_m3g6iyZmYU1qk6oc3.jpg

"You know it's very dangerous being here!" he said in a scolding voice, "I know but I have to endure 3 years and I'll be able to live as a woman again!" I said quietly, "oh and you can't call me Haneul, my name is Kim Joo Won" I reminded him. "But you're my little Haneulie~" he complained "shhh! I have to go now!"  I said getting up and walking away, waving bye to him.



Song right now


I walked back into the school when my body was roughly thrown to the ground, oh god I'm so screwed. I got up, "what the hell!" I yelled as I dusted myself off, "oh poor child" I heard a voice right in my ear, "what you want!"  I growled, "oh it's the coward, but I'm by myself" the voice said back. "Stop being so hurt!" i said before he punched my face, oh this kid is gonna die, I threw a punch and kicked his shin. "I'm sick of your antics!" and I punched his face, but he kicked me in the chest. Our fight went on for a long time with me punching and kicking him, and he returning it, unfortunately I lost and I was slumped against the wall, beaten and bloodied, even though I couldn't fight back, I still glared at him, "not so tough now, right?!" he walked away laughing. I got up went to my dorm ignored Minho's question and slept. Oh I was going to get my revenge.



Song right now 



I woke up and went to the bathroom, I touch my lip, which was pretty jacked up like my forehead and the rest of my body. I sighed, "KIM JOO! ARE YOU ALIVE?!" I winced at Minho's booming voice, "yeah still here!" he opened the bathroom door and saw my beaten up body and face. "Omo! what happened! Ah forget that! Come with me!" he grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere, yay! Being dragged! Hooray! He dragged me to this place, and sat me down "stay here! I'll get someone" he ran off and got two guys. One was the guy I saw in the garden and the other one I had no idea about. "Jeeze did you get attacked?!" the guy said, while Minho sighed "Donghae that isn't helping! Just please help him!" Minho was annoyed, I was annoyed, everybody was annoyed. After, what it felt like an hour I was patched up. "There, oh and my name is Henry nice to meet you" the guy from the garden said and smiled at me, "oh and I'm Donghae!" he said smiling.

tumblr_ml2fibjnQr1r14e7co1_500.jpg

"Ah, nice to meet you" I said plainly and left, I walked towards class and sat in the back next to someone who was reading a book... "Garden guy!?!?" I exclaimed, "uhm no, Kim Kibum" he said plainly and went back to reading. "Hey Kim Kibum, what book are you reading?" I asked "goose bumps I like horror" he said and noticed my Band-Aids "you okay? It's like you got into a fight or something" He said worriedly, I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, "yeah that's what sort of happened", "wait are you-" I cut him off "the guy who stood up to Suga? Yeah and I got beaten up for it" I said and sighed, putting my head on my arms. He did the same and smiled at me, "things will get better don't worry!" he stared at me, "but I don't know why Suga would beat up such a pretty guy like you, like seriously you look like a girl, now that I look at you more closely" he said while staring at me.

Kim-Ki-Bum11.jpg

"Maybe he has a thing-" I quickly shut up when I see Suga, sit down as the teacher came in and talked about clubs. "Okay class, as you know this school has some very interesting clubs, so everyone is required to join one club, unless you are planning to join the student council, which then you get to sign up for two clubs, anyway tomorrow is when all the clubs show off what they teach so give in your papers by Friday, any questions?" after a couple minutes of dumb questions, the class quickly ended. "Well class is over and don't forget, turn in your papers by Friday!" the teacher said and left, "Joonie~ OH MY KWANG SOO!!!!! What happened to your face!" Jinyoung said as he gave me a look of horror. "Fight, lost, bye"  I said and got up to go to my next class, "Joonie! Hey! Wait for me!" Jinyoung said and I ignored him as he chased after me.


Song right now                                                              


After classes end, I went to go to my dorm when I bumped into someone and fell, "oww!" i said whilst rubbing my head, "are you okay? I'm really sorry" he said in a shy tone,I looked up trying not to blush.

large.jpg

"Ah! sorry! It's my fault" I said shaking my hands, he stuck out his hand and I took it, "thanks" I said "no problem" he smiled at me. "So what's your name?" he asked me, "Kim Joo Won, official nerd" I smiled at him, "Do Kyungsoo, official gamer" he smiled back, this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship.

​But there was something weird and dark about his name.