Chapter 3 The Mysterious Man

As a Man, Though Secretly a Woman

So I'm gonna change the song a little bit! I'll put the designated song in the designated scene so let's start with this one!


Kim Haneul's POV


"Kim Joo, hey Kim Joo Won! Wake up!" I groaned at the sound of Minho's voice. "5 minutes" I said and turned to my side, "alright it can't help, I'm going to get the cold water" and walked off. I slept peacefully... Until a splash of cold water was heard and it was on me. "YAH! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP! I'M COOOLLLLDDDDD" I got up and ran off into the bathroom. "Pabo, Minho's a pabo!" I said while drying off. I finally change into my uniform and come out to glare at Minho, who just laughed. "sorry -laugh- Kim -laugh- Joo -laugh-", I glared at him once more and punched his shoulder "stop laughing! that water was ice cold!!" and I punched him again. As we walked out of our dorm he just kept laughing, "ah Minho hyung!" a boy who had a bright aura went towards Minho smiling brightly, great another Gongchan.

 

shinee-taemin-shinee-33249441-522-7201.j

"Oh hi Taemin!" Minho smiled, "uhm Key hyung wanted you for something!" he smiled back at Minho. "Ah really! Bye Kim Joo! I'll see you later!" Minho waved and i waved back, I looked at Taemin and smiled, but then he sneered at me, "you think you're all that because you stood up to Suga! Huh!" and he walked away, with my mouth agape. "Well I wasn't expecting that!" I sighed and walked to class.


AFTER SCHOOL AND TO THE DORM 

song that should be playing in this time

 


I walked into my dorm after my last class and saw that Minho was gone, "yeah punk you should be gone!" I sighed and plopped on the armchair, just then a brilliant idea came to mind, "I should go explore the gardens!" I went to change into something more comfortable.

a late night walk

"Much better, now to the gardens!" I tie my sneakers and walk outside.


AT THE GARDENS

song right now


I heard footsteps and quickly hid behind a tree only to see a glimpse of his face 

f66dec1353f86235d86ae8e868cf7603.jpeg

he had a solemn smile on his face as he left the gardens. I walked out of my hiding spot and saw a light and yelped at the brightness. "Sorry!" I heard someone said sheepishly, "ah it's fine" I said walking toward the voice and plopped on the bench where he was. "So you're the guy who stood up against Suga, am I right?"  he said "yep! Name's Kim Joo Won, so what's yours?" I asked smiling. "I can't tell you, sorry" he said in an apologizing tone, "it's something that I like to keep to myself" he said, got up, and left. "Wow who was that guy?" I wondered out loud.

"And who are you?" But that voice sounded so familiar, like a smooth melody.