Chapter 2 Oh It's You!

As a Man, Though Secretly a Woman

BONDING TIME, FIGHTING TIME!LISTEN TO THESE THREE SONGS WHILE YOU READ,

FIRST,​ ( I know the lyrics don't sound very fight like but the melody reminds me of a fight, also I spent a long time to find fight like song, Pm me if you have any fight songs, watch during the fight between Suga and Kim Haneul or Kim Woo Joo )

SECOND, Watch after the fight scene

THIRD, during in the dorm room


Kim Joo Won (A.K.A Kim Haneul) POV


As the bell finally rang for lunch, I got up and was in a very interesting conversation with my new friend Jinyoung

b1a4-jinyoung-kpop-Favim.com-299055.jpg

until someone stopped me... Big mistake, unless I was going to die, nobody, and I mean NOBODY stops me from eating. "YAH! What do you want!" I turned around and glared at the guy from this morning, I think his name was Suga? Whatever I don't want to be near him. "Okay I have had enough, GUYS" and 6 more boys come form behind him, "coward" I mumbled, after all, he was probably afraid of facing me by himself. "What did you say?" he growled, I smirked "coward! Anyway you're wasting my lunch time!" I shook off his and turned around to catch up with Jinyoung. "THAT RAT!" I heard Suga yell, but brushed it off. I half ran, half jogged to Jinyoung who gave me a concern look. "Dude, that's your second encounter with Suga, what if he goes to your dorm with his crew and I don't know what else he might do to you!" he said with full worry with his voice. "Okay food first, talk later!" I said as we entered the massive cafeteria and I went on line to get my food.

 

I smile at my food and went to sit where Jinyoung was sitting, "hey! What's going on" I smiled at him and started digging into my soup. "Ah you're the guy who stood up to Suga!" a male said, "A.K.A Korea's #1 Cool Guy!" another male said, "ah Kim Joo Woo these are my best friends, Shin Dong-Woo, but you can call him CNU" he said pointing to a guy with glasses

CNU-for-ORICON-STYLE-b1a4-35073709-323-4

I waved at him and he pretended to be a fangirl, "kyaaa! He noticed me!!! Kyaaaa!" the boy next to him smacked his shoulder "nice to meet you, I'm Lee Jung Hwan, please excuse CNU's behavior" okay he's totally boring. Jinyoung whispered to me "he may seem strict but he eats a lot!"... Okay we can be friends "really? He doesn't seem like the type to do that" I whisper back.

sandeul-240x390.jpg

"Jinyoung! Jinyoung introduce me!!!" a boy with black hair pouted, "aish! I'm getting there! Anyway this Gong Chan Sik, but he perfers to be call Gongchan" Jinyoung said annoyed "thank you hyung!!!! So how old are you or what month were you born in?" Gongchan asked with sparkling eyes, I finished my food and answered "Febuary 18" "ohh then you're my hyung! Month-wise anyway" he smiled brightly, this kid is gonna get rid of my energy before I can do anything with it.

tumblr_m5ksfhkhTf1rqdzb7o1_500_zpsb886f9

"Well I'm the last one! My name is Cha Sun Woo!" a very friendly looking guy said, "yep! and that's my crew!" Jinyoung said and grinned, "too many names to remember! Please forgive me if I forget!!" I said teasingly, what I meant was too many hot guys here, no stop Kim Haneul you're a guy, a guy!!

 

Gongchan pouted as the end of lunch bell rang "oh man! I'll see you guys later, bye Joonie!" he smiled and waved at me, I smiled and waved back, "bye Kim Joo Won" Lee Jung Hwan said and walked off, "see ya later!" CNU waved, "bye~ bye~" Cha Sun Woo waved and acted aegyo. "Aw, I don't have class with you! I'll see you later right!" Jinyoung smiled and wave as we parted ways.

AFTER CLASS, AND TO THE DORMS


I walked into my dorm and saw a half Minho, and tried not to blush. "AH! CLOSE THE DOOR, CLOSE IT!" he yelled and I ran to close it. "Sorry, sorry!" I bowed (not on my knees like that douche wanted me to do) "it's fine, Kim Joo" he sighed and put on his clothes. "I'm gonna take a bath now" and walked inside, closed the door (locked it, both of them) and let my eyes wander the room. "Wow! this is amazing!", it was like an hotel room in there.

2.1272538706.bathroom.jpgi

I stripped and took off the chest wrap, even though I was flat chested, my mom insisted on wearing one. I the shower and washed, "ahh this feels so good!". After I showered and got dressed, I walked outside, "hey Minho! I didn't expect us to be room mates" I smiled at him, but instead of smiling back he gave me a concern look. "Kim Joo Won, have you been associated with Suga or any of them" my face darken "oh yeah! He's trash! He thinks that he's all that!", Minho sighed and motioned for me to sit next to him, "I'm glad you're standing up to him but still, he's quite dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt, especially if you're new" ba-thump,ba-thump,ba-thump, stop heart, he's saying these things as a friend. "Well then what am I supposed to do!" I looked him straight in his eyes "should I just let him me step all over me like everyone else has been doing for how many damn years!" I yelled. "No you're not! I.." he sighed, "look I'm just saying that boy is dangerous, I've competed with him before and it did not end well!" he yelled back with a glimpse of sadness in his eye, "I'm just saying be careful, and whenever you need help, I'll be there, I'll support you!" he smiled and patted my back. I smiled softly and nodded "thanks, and I'll do the same!" "promise" he asked holding out his pinky, "promise, and friends for life" and I hooked my pinky with his as we both said "I promise".

 

"Now go get some sleep, okay" he said and ruffled my hair, "okay, night!" I smiled and climbed up the ladder to my bed and closed my eyes

 

  I was naive and forgot that I already broke our promise, sorry Minho.