Andrew Su

The New Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh." I blushed. I had forgotten that there was a section about a women's menstrual cycle. "May 12th, 2009," I told him. He obediently filled out the form and innocently handed me his completed paper. 

I read through his paper and handed it back to him, amazed. He had gotten everything right, even my allergies and medications. "You know," I paused. "I wouldn't even be surprised if you knew my social security number."

"Let me see your paper," he said, grabbing it from my hands. "Wow, you already got one wrong."

"What?!"

"I'm just kidding."

I pursed my lips and tried to hide my smile. 

"Looks very very very very good." He handed it back, smiling. "I wouldn't be surprised if you knew my social security number as well."

We smiled at each other for a while and had a loving couple moment when my dad ran out yelling for us. 

"Mari! Come! Hansol, you can come too!" We ran back into the room and there was a BABY. I backed away, I wasn't very good with babies; they always seemed to cry whenever they saw me. 

"Look, his name is Andrew Su!" My mother beamed, sweaty and overjoyed with inexplicable happiness. 

"Mari, c'mon, go see your little brother." Hansol pushed me near the squirming tiny human. 

He was pink and very small. His lips were cherry red and his eyes were closed. His tiny nose wrinkled as he was about to CRY! I backed away again as Andrew started to scream. My mother soothed him and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter