Waiting

The New Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't walk away from me again," he said quietly. 

"I won't, I won't, I promise."

"Just stay by my side."

"I will. I'll be there for you."


I think I really enjoyed dating Hansol. When I was with Johnny, we spent most of our time making out, but with Hansol we talked about ourselves more and got to know each other. Throughout the first couple months of school, we were never separated and were always found together. We really got to know each other well.

It was finally October, and when I was in class, I got a text from Dad telling me that Mom was in labor. Right after school, I planned on visiting the hospital but ran into Hansol on my way out. 

"Hey, where are you headed without even telling me anything?" he asked with a silly grin. 

I smiled back. "Mom's in labor, I have to go."

"And you plan on walking? You know, you could always ask your kind and generous boyfriend for a ride."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"I would never mind giving my amazing girlfriend a ride anywhere. Let's go."

We arrived in the maternity ward. I was very conscious of the strange looks people where giving us. I wanted to scream out that no, I was not a teen mom to be. Walking up to the secretary, the lady gave me a paper to fill out. 

"The doctor will be right out to see you later," she said. 

"Umm sorry I'm not here because of a pregnancy, well I am, but I'm here because my mother is in labor."

"Ah I see. What is your mother's name?" She took back the paper. 

"Jessica Su."

"Okay and the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter