Unexpected Surprises

The New Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart thudded against my rib cage from the shock. Johnny stood right in front of me, our noses almost touching. Then he pressed forward, kissing me as I fell against the closed door. His lips wrapped around mine and he opened his mouth. I clenched my lips closed and tried to push him away, but he was too strong. His muscular arms wrapped around my slender body and he pressed closer to me. I tried to back out and tilt my head away from his lips, but he held me in such a firm lock that it was almost impossible. 

"No," I muttered between kisses. "No!" He wouldn't stop! 

"Come back," Johnny breathed. He dove back into the kiss before I could respond. 

What could I do? I need to get him off of me, but my hands were locked in his tight grip around my upper body. This was not right!

Suddenly I heard Hansol's voice outside, talking to my parents. Johnny heard it too because he froze. 

"...she left her bag in the car..." Taking this opportunity to free myself from Johnny, I darted out of his grasp and wiping my lips, I ran out of my room to Hansol.

"Mom, Dad," I looked at my parents. "Why did you let Johnny in?"

"Because you guys are dating!" 

I shook my head. "We broke up, I broke up with him." Just then, Johnny exited my room with his black cap on, covering his eyes. 

"I was just here to confirm her answer, sorry Mrs. and Mr. Su." Bowing politely towards them, he just left.

Hansol looked at me, his eyes telling me that he didn't believe what Johnny said. I nodded my head slightly, telling him that he was right. He pursed his lips and looked back at my parents. "Well, since I'm just here to return Mari's bag, I'll be going now. Thank you." He bowed at my parents and saluted at me, smiling. 

"Bye Hansol," I led him to the door, away from the watchful eyes of my parents. 

"What did he do to you?" He looked at me, alarmed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter