Chapter 8 - Sad Life for Her

Life and Love

The debut was done, The Photoshoot was done, everything was put into order and was perfectly planned out, All the had to do was wait for the wedding date to arrive.

The couple was already told not to spread the news of the wedding, just close friends that will be attending the party, they were also told that the news of the wedding would not hit the media and would be kept a secret.

"Eun Rae" Nichkhun called her as she was walking in the hall with her friends.

"Hmm?" She replied as she turned to face him.

"My Mom wants to have you for dinner tonight, Uh..Can You come?" He asked as she scratched the back of his nape and looked down.

"I can't, Sorry" She answered

"Why can't you come?" Jun Hee suddenly butted in.

"I have to settle something important, Sorry, I really want to have dinner with Your Parents but-" She was cut off

"Yeah, I totally Understand" He replied with a smile then was about to turn when Eun Rae grabbed his hand, an action she was used to do with her friends when she rejects them and feels guilty about it. Upon realizing this, she quickly let go and felt deeply embarrased.

"How about tomorrow?" She said, while looking down.

"It would be fine. I'll tell mom" He said then rubbed her shoulder "Don't be guilty. I totally understand, Education comes first" He said with a reassuring smile on his face which made Eun Rae smile then the bell rang. Unknown to them, A pair of Jealous eyes were looking at them, eyes that belonged to someone who is near one of the couple's heart.

"I'll get going, We still have Class" She said then walked towards her friends.

"Dude, You're falling for him" Yeon Young said

"Huh? That's impossible" Eun Rae said then laughed "Why would I? You're thinking nonsense again" She said in a joking manner then walked briskly towards their classroom.

"Yah" Jun Hee called Eun Rae's attention

"Hmm?" She looked up 

"I suddenly remembered something you that told us before" Junhee was hesitant to remind her.

"What did I tell you?" She asked, suddenly interested

"I remember you telling us this when we were still in Freshmen year" Junhee paused then looked at Yeon Young.

"About the thing with your bussiness" Yeon Young continued Junhee's sentence

"About what?" Eun Rae asked, suddenly a gut feeling growing in her.

"When you turn 18, you have to quit school and learn bussiness management from your father" Junhee said in a quick breathe

"Oh, That...I was planning to tell you about that Last Week but the marriage seemed to distract me from doing so" Eun Rae smiled sadly which made Yeon Young upset.

"Why don't you stand up to him Eun Rae?  No Father would do this to his own daughter, even my dad says he's way corssing the line. I swear, He's a Bad A-" Yeon Young 

"It's not that easy Yeon Young. And Please, I beg you, Please don't bad mouth my Father, No matter what he does to me, He's still my father and I should Honor him and obey his every word even...even..even if it's against my will. It's my duty, as a daughter" Eun Rae said, tears forming in her eyes but she smiled it away. "Let's stop this sad conversation and go to our classroom, I don't want my last day of school to end like this" She continued

"L-last Day?" Junhee choked out "Dude, that's not a good joke, you never have a good joke so better stop joking, okay?" She continued while slightly shaking Eun Rae's shoulders

"I came to school today to submit my Voluntary Resignation, My Training starts today" Eun Rae said, her friends could only sigh and sob.

"First the Marriage then Getting you out of school. When will this end...Eun Rae, you really have a sad life. I pity you" Yeon Young said then hugged her friends, they all shared a group hug and laughed together.

"Go to class now, I'll go to Principal and give him the letter" She told her friends then smiled "We'll see each other often, school's not the only place we could see each other" She told them

"I really Pity you" Yeon Young told her again then she chuckled

"It's not all bad, I am actually happy to leave this school. I won't encounter Victoria everyday and I get to skip out on Mr. Jin's surprise test and Mrs. Nam's torturing PE excersises. Come to think of it, My dad is kinda doing me a favor. Right?" She tried to joke.

"Yah...You're so pathetic" Junhee said while lightly punching her arm. "We'll go to class now, See You soon" She continued then  hugged her one more time then they went inside their classroom as Eun Rae went to the Principal's office to submit the letter then left quietly.

"Eun Rae, this isn't the end of everything. Everything will be fine soon" She comforted herself as she walked towards her driver who has been waiting for her. She took a last look of her school before entering the car.

"Goodbye" She said then entered the car.

"Ahjussi, take me to the company please" She told her driver and they drove towards her family's company. She directly went to her father's office and reported.

"First day of training" Her father uttered when he entered the room.

"Good Morning, about that dad. Can I return to the house? I'm not feeling well" Eun Rae told her dad. He stood up and looked at her sternly.

"Fine, You're excused for the whole week. It has come to my mind that you need to prepare for the wedding so until then, you stay in the house" He said then dismissed his daughter. She walked out of the office and went back to their house. 

While on the way to the house, she thought of things.

'Others think I have a perfect life...I wish they would see my current situation right now. I quit school to train under my father's wing, I'll get married to someone I barely know by next week. I'm like a puppet. When will I have the courage to stand up for myself? I think that time...won't ever come.' She thought then unconciously, tears started to flow out of her eyes.


UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!