Chapter 2 - Better Enjoy My Life (Let's skip school)

Life and Love

"Umma, Please. I'll commit suicide if you marry me off to a complete stranger!" Eun Rae shouted

"Dear, I can't do anything. Your father decided it for you. I can't change anything" Eun Rae's mother tried to calm her daughter down

"Lee Eun Rae" A strong thunderous voice was heard. "Stop this Nonsense. Now!" He said firmly.

"Appa, How could you?!" Eun Rae started, tears forming in her eyes.

"It's for the Good of the Company. Remember You once said thhat You'll do everything for the company and here's your chance. marriage" Her father said sternly. 

"Curse my Life! Always being controlled by you! Stupid!" Eun Rae shouted asshe held her hands up in the air, showing defeat. She knew it, she can't change what her father decided. It's final. 

"Then You leae me with no choice. I'll commit suicide" She said coldly.

"Don't try to scare us. You and i both know that You love your life dearly and you can't dare to take it away from yourself" Her father said coldly.

'Oh Lord, What did I do to deserve such a heartless father like him?!' Eun Rae thought as she looked downed, still crying.

"How can you live with yourself? letting your daugther be married to a complete stranger?" Eun Rae took out her last card. Her last Ace.

"He is not a stranger. You know Him. In fact, You go to school together" Her father said.

"Who?" She asked

"Soon enough, You'll know" He said then left the two ladies alone. Eun Rae's mother hugged her daughter and whispered

"Everything is going to be okay, I promise" Her mother told Eun Rae

"I Hope so Umma, I hope" She said then wiped her tears away. That Night, Eun rae was accompanied by her mother to sleep, to comfort her grieving daughter and also making sure that her daughter won't commit suicide.

The Next morning, Eun Rae woke up earlier and decided to skip breakfast and go directly to school.

"Eun Rae, won't you eat breakfast?" Her mother asked as she passed by the kitchen.

"Ani Umma" Eun rae said with a small smile on her face. her mother got an orange and went near her daugther and placed the orange at Eun Rae's palms.

"Eat this when you go hungry" She told her daughter then went back to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

"Umma...W-When's the wedding?" Eun Rae asked

"2 weeks from now" Her mother answered honestly.

"Why is it so urgent?" She asked

"The shorter the time we have to wait, the better" Eun Rae's father suddenly appeared out of now where.

"It's a good sign that you are asking about the wedding details" he commented

"I'm doing this for The company. Not you" Eun Rae told her Father coldly.

"I know that. By The Way, Go to  Junhee's Mom Later, She'll be Making your Wedding Gown" Her father informed her. Without a response coming from her, Eun Rae left the house and rode her scooter towards her school.

"I better enjoy the rest of my life as a single girl until it lasts" She told herself as she was on her way to her school.


"Eun Rae? It's weird to see you early here in school" Tiffany said as she went near her.

"Oh Unnie...Yeah. I couldn't sleep. How about you? Why so early?" Eun Rae asked back

"Oh, I'm with Yeon Young, she's at your classroom now" Tiffany answered

"Wae Unnie?" She asked again

"Me, Yeon Young and Jess have somethings to attend to so we have to be early" Tiffany flashed a beautiful eye smile.

"Oh" Eun Rae replied "Unnie, I'll get going, I want to talk to Yeon Young" Eun Rae said. Tiffany nodded and resumed walking.

Once Eun Rae got to their classroom, she found a sleeping Yeon Young leaning oh her desk. bangs covering her cute face. 

She spotted the Dog tag JongHyun gave Yeon Young for their first aniversary, which was 3 years ago.

"Oh Eun Rae, You're quite early today" Yeon Young commented as she stretched her arms then flashed a smile.

"Yeah...House is suffocating" She answered as she leaned agaisnt a desk. "You still have that Dog tag?" Eun Rae pointed out

"Oh this? Yeah~" Yeon Young answered

"My Cousin is cheap. I'm sorry, I'll ask for an apology in his part" Eun Rae joked

"But It's kind of a sweet gesture" Yeon Young said while fiddling with the Dog Tag around her neck.

"Seo Yeon Young, Most Pretty Woman in the World" Eun Rae read it out loud then flipped it back to read the writings on the other side.

"Most Precious Property of Kim JongHyun, DO NOT TOUCH" Eun Rae chuckled "He's kinda corny too" She coomented

"Corny yes, but I love Him" Yeon Young said while admiring the DOg Tag and reminiscing the Memories she shared with JongHyun

"You Guys are Lucky" Eun Rae suddenly said as she gazed out the window

"Wae?" Yeon Young asked

"You are together with the one you love. The chance of experiencing Happiness for the time being. The chance of experiencing love" She answered as she bowed her head down.

"I won't get that chance" Eun Rae said

"You didn't convince your parents?" Yeon Young asked

"I Tried, but, You know how they are. What they say is final. Heck, I even threatened to commit suicide it they're really going to pursue this marrriage but it didn't work" Eun Rae said gloomyly.

"Hey Hey, Don't be like that, Smile! Atleast, you still have 2 weeks of being single left" Yeon Young said

"2 weeks...I wish Time would stop and 2 weeks won't pass" Eun Rae sniffed.

"I know what can cheer you up" Yeon Young said with a smile and dragged Eun Rae out of the room and up to the 4th floor and inside the classroom of tehir Unnies.

"Anneyong Unnies~!" Yeon Young greeted

"Hello Eun Rae and Yeon Young!" They greeted back

"Unnies, someone is feeling gloomy" Yeon Young told them

"Wae?" SooYoung asked, quite intrigued 

"Marriage" Eun Rae answered "I couldn't stop it.. Hehe, No biggie" She tried to smile but she couldn't fool her unnies.

"Want to skip school and just hang out?" Yoona offered

"That'll be nice" Eun Rae agreed then smiled

"I'm In!" Tiffany said then jumped towards Yeon Young's side

"I just saw the cutest Dress for you dongsaeng and You're going to love it!" She squeeled

"Jess Unnie, You won't come?" Yeon Young asked

"Ani. Most of us has alot of lessons to catch up on. Yoona and Tiffany can go since they can easily get the lesson. Mianhe Dongsaengie~ I'll make it up to you by buying you a frape' later after you get back" Jessica said then hugged Yeon Young

"And I'll buy Eun Rae lots of Japanese Candies!" Yoona exclaimed then hugged her favorite dongsaeng

"Chinca? Really Unnie?! YES!!!" Eun Rae forgot everythign and just became happy with the most simpliest things.


"Should we go now? or should we wait for Jun Hee?" Yeon Young asked as they wnt out of the CR after they changed out of their School Uniforms

"She texted me that She'll wait for us at the Park before we proceed to the mall" Eun Rae said as she was brushing her Hair.

"Youngie~ Isn't JongHyun going to be mad if you skip school?" TIffany asked

"Aniyo, He never gets mad" Yeon Young answered

"But that brat repots to my parents whenever I skip school" Eun Rae hissed

"Better keep that mouth of his shut" Yeon Young said jokingly and phoned Her Boyfriend and told him not to tell on Eun Rae.

"GUYS!!! I'm coming with you!" Taeyeon suddenly appeared, already dressed out of her school Uniform and ready to go skip school.


"Ohh~~ Lookie there Junnie~!" Taeyeon sang as she pointed a Green Bag, the same green bag that they saw last night. 

"OMO!!!" Junhee was about to get near the bag then she remembered what she promised Yeon Young last night.

"Won't you buy it, Junhee?" EUn Rae friend. Junhee just shook her head and showed a smile

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked

"I promised Yeon young last night that I won't buy any green stuff anymore" She said with a sad tone with a matching pout.

Eun Rae couldn't help but smile. But she realized Junhee was trying to obey what she promised last night, even though it means giving up on what she wanted the most.

She reflected what Junhee was doing to her current situation. Like Junhee, she was prevented to have something she wants, in her case, it's her freedom from an early marriage. Like Junhee, she was being torn away by the things she loved. but Unlike Junhee, she wasn't obeying what her parents set for her. She was being hard headed. I mean, sure, it's hard but shouldn't she atleast try?

Maybe this marriage could work...

Maybe...

"OMO!!! Look at the time! It's almost 3:30 PM!" Eun Rae yelled as she looked at her watch

"Really?" Yeon young laughed "Time flies when we enjoy hanging out" She said

"Omo...I really have to go" Eun Rae said worredly

"Wae?" Yoona asked

"It's 'cause if I don't go to the Wedding Dress Rehearsal thing, My Dad will surely kill me" Eun Rae said with a worred expression

"He wasn't there for you almost half of your life because of the business and you are still worried how you dad thinks of you?" Taeyeon asked

"Unnie, I may say I hate him deep down to the core but I can't change the fact that He is my father and as a daughterm I live to please my parents, including my father" Eun Rae said

"Who are you and what have you done to Eun Rae?" Yeon Young asked, teasingly.

"I'm still Lee Eun Rae but Because of this afternoon, I have decided to mature a little and try to follow my dad's orders" She said

"Eh?" Junhee exclaimed

"Maybe it'll work, and if it doesn't there's always the divorce papers that are waiting to be signed" Eun Rae said confidently

"Do you think Your dad will let you soil your surname by getting a divorce?" Yeon Young asked while raising an eye brow

"I don't know but He has too" She said with a confident smile on her face 


Chapter 2 is UP~~

Was it long? 'cause for me it was. Keke~ Wee~ It's a long chappie! (for me though.. hehe)

How was it??

I'm worried of you reaction.. TT_TT

Leave a comment, Please and let me know what you think. Kay?? hehe :))

This is chapter two and I hope you enjoyed it.. :))