Chapter 3 - The No Show

Life and Love

"Waist line, 21 inches" Junhee's mom said, after measuring Eun Rae, she helped her get down from the stand and handed her a gown.

"Fit that Gown dear and if it doesn't fit you then we'll make some adjustments to the size" Junhee's mom said with a smile as she pointed towards a lone gown hanged on one of the racks.

"Ah, Yes Auntie" Eun Rae smiled then took the gown off the rack and went to the dressing room then changed into it.

"It fits me well but the waist line is a bit tight" Eun Rae said as she observed herself in the mirror.

"Eun Rae, Are you done with fitting your gown? Junhee, Yeon Young and your Unnies are here to see how you look" Junhee's mom knocked and said through the door.

"Ah, Ne Auntie, I'll be out in a while" Eun Rae replied then opened the door and walked out the dressing room.

"OMO!" Eun Rae exclaimed as she saw her Unnies in Beautiful White dresses that showed off their legs, Her friends, Junhee and Yeon young who were dressed in Pastel Blue Bridesmaids Dress.

"Why are you guys here?" Eun Rae asked, quite shocked.

"You didn't think we'll be part of your wedding?" Yeon Young asked

"Oh, Right" Eun Rae smiled then giggled while mentally hitting herself for forgetting that her friends can be her bridesmaids.

"I think I have alot of Bridesmaids" Eun Rae said with a smile "I think I have to cut off some of you guys" she continued

"Silly Girl! Me and Junhee are your only bridesmaids!" Yeon Young said then laughed

"But what about Unnies? They look like bridesmaids to me" Eun Rae stated

"We're the Flower Ladies" Sooyoung answered energetically.

"Eh?!" Eun Rae stared at her weirdly "Flower Ladies? Unnie, What's that?" She asked

"Instead of Flower Girls, There will be Flower Ladies in replacement for the Flower Girls" SeoHyun answered

"It's my first time to be a flower Lady" Jessica said with a cute smile on her face.

"It's my first time to hear the title Flower Lady"Hyoyoen said sarcastically then laughed with Yuri and Sooyoung.

'It's amazing How I can do this without shouting or protesting. I guess accepting the truth is more easier than being a hard headed girl' Eun Rae suddenly thought as the other Unnies were fussing about how Yeon Young and Junhee's brilliant idea would bring a new era of Wedding trend.

"Yah, Eun Rae! Do you know who your going to marry?" Junhee suddenly asked. Eun Rae shurrged.

"Ani" She answered honestly as she waited for Junhee's mom to finish putting the final touches and markings so that the gown would be ready for adjustments.

"It's Nichkhun Horvejkul, from class 4-A"Yoona Answered

"That foreign Dude?" Eun Rae asked then Tiffany nodded

"Thai Dude whose in a relationship with Victoria, Krystal's friend" Jessica said, voice with disgust as she spoke Victoria's name.

"Unnie, I've always wondered, Why do you hate Krystal's friends so much? Sulli is very nice" Yeon Young asked

"I don't hate Sulli. It's the others that I hate" Jessica scoffed

"Wae?" Yeon Young asked again

"Amber is a bad influence, Victoria is a flirt, Luna is staddofish" Jessica answered in one breathe.

"Ah...I see" Yeon Young said with a satisfied look on her face.

"Wait, But if Thai dude has a girlfriend then that means I am like the 3rd wheel and maybe the cause of their going to be break up?" Eun Rae asked

"Uh..We couldn't tell but there's a 89% that your theory is positive" JongHyun suddenly appeared while wearing a Black Tux, looking very formal and decent.

"Oh Hey JongHyun!" Eun Rae greeted her cousin with a high five.

"Man, Even though your wearing a wedding gown, you're still Boyish, right?" JongHyun said sacrastically, earning a smack from Eun Rae.

"Hey, Don't hurt him. He's my boyfriend after all" Yeon Young protested then JongHyun smirked

"In the presence of My Girlfriend, I am untouchable!" JongHyun laughed evilly.

"Oh Right, i'm sorry, I forgot he is your property now. May I hit him?" Eun Rae asked innocently.

"Oh Sure, Do what ever you want. Just! don't ruin the face" Yeon Young answered jokingly.

"Thanks" Eun Rae said then smiled at Yeon Young then hit JongHyun's arm with all the force she had.

"Okay, Now Listen up!" Junhee's mom called out.

"Since your husband to be didn't come. I want you to bring him along tomorrow since I would fit him for his Tux and we would decide on the cake, the theme and the place wehre teh wedding would be held and what kind of flowers would be arranged, everyone would participate. NO ONE IS EXCLUDED!" Junhee's mom said, the other girls squled while Eun Rae and JongHyun Groaned

'I suddenly feel like backing out' Eun Rae thought

'I don't like this feeling, runing someone's relationship but I am also forced into this marriage, Appa said so himself, I can't do anything about this' She continued to think deeply.

"Eun Rae, better bring your Husband to be with you tomorrow, okay? Don't forget about him. We can't proceed without him." Junhee's mom reminded her.

"Ne Unnie, I'll try to talk to him" Eun Rae answered 'If I can, I don't even know what's his last name. I know little things about him. Just merely, He is Thai and his girlfriend is the Paranoid freak I'm scared to face ever since my Freshmen Year' Eun Rae thought to herself.

"We'll be with you when you talk to him" Yoona reassured her.

"Thanks Unnie, But-" 

KRRING!!!

"Oh Good Afternoon, Uh, Can I borrow Junhee for a minute?" Dongho asked while looking at the floor.

"Oh Sure" Eun Rae answered then Yeon Young and Tiffany pushed Junhee out with Dongho.

"Atlast! That boy finally gained courage!" Yeon Young yelled then JongHyun wrapped his arms around Yeon Young's waist.

"Remember the time when I confessed?" He asked

"EWW~~ NO PDA! Not infront of us!" Jessica complained

"Yah, Kim JongHyun! Don't act like that infront of us! That's our dongsaeng!" Tiffany scolded

"But Noona, She's my gir-" JongHyun was cut off

"You two should get married instead of me and that Thai Dude" Eun Rae said

"He has a Name, Eun Rae, My dear cousin and It's Nichkhun" JongHyun told me

"Oh...That's nice to know" EUn Rae said, uninterested as she just stared at the window.

"Man, that girl could blush! she looks like a tomato now!" Eun Rae said

"Yeah Right, she looks like she's going to explode" Yeon Young teased then suddenly Junhee came inside, looking like a ghost.

"What did he say? Did he confess? Did he ask your hand in marriage?" Taeyeon asked suddenly

"Unnie! that's too early! Did he tell you how much kids he wants?" Sunny butted in

"Both you you stop! Did he say he wants to live in Busan and grow old there togetehr with you?" SeoHyun asked the wide eyed Junhee.

"What are you talking about? He just asked me if I was free tomorrow" Junhee said calmly, trying to hide her inner most emotions.

"Ayee~~ She's blushing!!!" All of the girls teased.

"But I said I can't go" Junhee said with a said tone.

"Wae??" Eun Rae asked, worried

"Because...."


Kya~~ UPDATE Chapter 3 again!

Yeah, F(x) is the rival in this story

well, minus krystal and Sulli, that is.. keke...

 

How was this chapter???

Tell me~ Kyaaa~~

Was is boring? 'cause Yoona and Sunny seems sleepy...

       

Oh well, *sigh* Stay tuned for the next chapter! *smiles*

I will count on you, my lovely readers!