Chapter 4 - Confrontation

Life and Love

"Should I do this?" Eun Rae asked her Unnies once again, turning back.

"YES!" They answered then Pushed her towrds the door.

"Need anything Miss?" A boy with dorky glasses that resembles an asian harry potter asked

"Uh..N-Ne, Uh..Can I talk to Nichkhun-ssi, Please?" Eun Rae said, feeling nervous and Anxoius.

"Sure...Wait" He said then walked towards Nichkhun.

"Yo Khun!" He called out

"What Taec?!" Nichkhun asked, suddenly angry.

"Oppa, what's wrong with you?" Victoria asked

"Oh Nothing...Just having some things to deal with at home" He answered 'Things that involves marriage...My marriage with a stranger. How will Victoria take the news about my marriage when it hits the media?' Nichkhun thought then forced that thought out of his mind.

'I already told Appa I won't and will never marry a stranger. But He said He'd disown me if I don't accept this marriage. Otteoke? I don't want to get married and I also don't want to get disowned' Nichkhun thought once again.

"Yah Nichkhun Horvejkul!" Taecyeon yelled, pissed

"Oh! What?" Nichkhun snapped out of his deep thoughts.

"I said there's someone looking for you!" Taecyeon yelled

"Oh, Who?" Nichkhun asked

"I don't know, she looks like the weird Junior that always hangs out with Jonghyun's girlfriend" Taecyeon answered

"Her? What does she want from me?" Nickhun asked himself

"A girl?!" Victoria stood up, eyes filled with jealousy and anger

"No, A Dongsaeng which happens to be a girl. Maybe she needs something or was asked by a teacher to call me or something" Nichkhun tried to calm Victoria down as he stood up and walked towards the door, Victoria tagged along.

"Hello, Were you looking for me?" Nichkhun asked Eun Rae who was looking at her feet then she looked up.

"Oh, You're Nichkhun? The Son of the president of The merging Partner of Lee Co.?" Eun Rae asked

"Yes, What do you need?" Nichkhun asked, politely while Victoria glared at her with fierce eyes.

'Man, Please don't eat me' Eun Rae thought as she glanced at Victoria who met her gaze. Being frightened, she looked back and gave her Unnies and Friends a Pleading look. Yoona, Junhee, Jessica, Tiffany, and Yeon Young walked towards Eun Rae and stood by her.

"You're Nichkhun?" Tiffany looked at him from head to toe.

"Yes. Why? Who are you?" He asked again

"She is Lee Eun Rae, daugther of Lee Co.'s founder and President" Yoona introduced her friend

'She's the one I'm going to marry?!?' Nichkhun thought as he looked at Eun Rae from head to toe 'She's a kid and I'm a man. How my parents marry me off to a little girl?' He questioned, still eyeing Eun Rae.

"Er..Uh...I guess you already know about the 'Special Event' that will serve as a binding agreement that the two companies will merge, right?" Eun Rae asked shyly. Hiding the Marriage under the name 'Special Event'. It's not a good idea to suddenly tell a person's girlfriend that her boyfriend is going to marry someone else.

"Special Event? Yes I know about that but I don't plan to attend the Special Event" Nichkhun answered. Reffering to the wedding.

"You have to, I don't even plan to attend but for the sake of the company and because my dad wishes me to attend. I will, even thought it is against my will" Eun Rae said confidently "For both of our Company's sake, I suggest that you will attend the fitting for your suite for the special event this afternoon. Please come and don't make the lives of the organizers more complicated than it already is" Eun Rae continued

"Uh..Excuse me, remember me? I'm still here. Kindly tell me what this Special Event is all about so I can also prepare" Victoria demanded

"Even if we tell you, You wouldn't be invited anyway" Tiffany grumbled to herself but Victoria heard it.

"What did you just say? Excuse me Miss. Do you know who is I? I is Victoria, Best English student of our class and Most beautiful girl on this school. See Her? She is my Boyfriend! You can't say that to me when you are facing my boyfriend!" Victoria spoke in broken english. Nichkhun buried his face in his palms and sighed heavily. Tiffany, Yeon Young, Junhee, Yoona and Jessica laughed out loud.

"Do You know what you are talking about?!" Tiffany asked in between her laughs.

"Dude, You can't speak straight english. Don't show off" Jessica told Victoria frankly while Yeon Young grinned from ear to ear as she supported Tiffany's weight and while Junhee was clutching her stomach because of the abdomenal pain she's experienceing due to excess laughing. Eun Rae just smirked. Feelign embarrased, Victoria slapped the nearest face she could slap and it was Eun Rae's face. Everyone was shocked.

"YAH! Why Did you slap Eun-" Yeon Young was cut off by Junhee

"She's flaming with anger. Just let her pour that anger out" Junhee warned

"Why did you slap me?" Eun Rae asked, trying to remain calm

"Because you laughed at me" Victoria answered with full confidence.

"And Why wouldn't we laugh? You were really funny" Eun Rae said

"It's bad to laugh at other peoples mistakes" Nichkhun told Eun Rae while wrapping his arm around Victoria's shoulders in a protective manner.

"It's also bad to act arrogantly" Eun Rae told Nichkhun then turned to Victoria "And it's also to bad to show off skills that you haven't even mastered and it's also bad to lie. Tch. As if you are the best english student of your class. I wouldn't believe you" Eun Rae told her frankly in english.

"You have a boyfriend and a bestfriend who speaks english very well. Why Don't you ask for help?" She continued "What's the use of their knowledge if they can't share it with their friends. Am I right, Victoria-ssi?" Eun Rae told victoria in a very serious tone then walked away with her friends but she stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Is and Am are two different things and He and His are pronouns used to replace a Male Noun, She and Her are pronouns used to replace a female noun in a sentence" Eun Rae told Victoria her Errors in her English skills.

"Oh And Nichkhun-ssi, Please restrain your girlfriend. Hurting People physically is a grave offense. This will get to my parents" Eun Rae said coldly then walked away with her friends


"BURN! She was roasted!" SooYoung exclaimed as Eun Rae adn the otehrs reached them. They quickly proceeded to their own classrooms to attend their classes until 3:00 PM that afternoon.

"Psst" Eun Rae called Junhee

"What?" Junhee looked up from her book

"You are going to accept donho's offer, right?" Eun Rae asked

"Ani. I have to help in organizing your wedding" Junhee answered

"Aish...Just go and i'll take care of everything" Eun Rae told Junhee

"But My Mom-" Junhee was cut off.

"Come On Junhee, this is your chance. Just grab it and go on a date. We'll take care of your mom" Yeon Young said, suddenly butting in the topic then a small smirk appeared on her face.

"Geez. Okay but don't kill my mom, okay?" Junhee said

"Wae? Why would we want to kill Auntie?" Yeon Young asked

"Your smirk makes me feel like your going to kill my mom" Junhee answered jokingly then she earned a light smack from the both girls.


UPDATED!!!!

I see there are 2 new subscribers...

Hello Junhee07 and herojkk and aslo to my FRIEND, MushBer09!!! *waves*

I was typing this very fast. were there any typos? please tell me...

TO all the victoria fans there. HELLO!!! and uh..hehe so sorry 'bout vic's attitude here.. I made her bad... well, it's just a story anyway.. purely made out of fantasy and purely fiction. Right?

OH and Thanks for the support!!!