Jeon Jungkook

if only these were true... [A BTS IMAGINE SHOP]{Hiring}

Singing you a lullaby

You two have been all the evening playing videogames together and he wants to make sure that you fall asleep before taking his leave. You are lying on your comfortable bed but can't fall asleep as he is around you looking at you with his pretty eyes. Suddenly he grabs your hand and caresses your palm as he starts singing you a lullaby. "I love you jagi" is the last thing he said when you are deep sleep. 

~exoticangl

 


 

 

 

Teaching you korean

Even though you are forein, he fell in love with you at first sight. And one of the thing he loves the most is that you are making the effort for learning korean. You two are sitting at the library. The next sentence you write has mispellings. You look at him with wide eyes. "Is it like this?, and he giggles, taking the pencil from your hand and correcting what you have just written. "It is like this" he kisses your cheek.

~exoticangl

 


 

 

 

First day as policeman

Your handsome husband comes inside the kitchen. He has just come back from his first day of work and is still dressed with his policeman outfit. He comes to you and checks what you are cooking and looks over your shoulder. You turn to face him and scold him for being dressed like that yet but he engulfs you on a hug.

~exoticangl