Right Here for you- V

if only these were true... [A BTS IMAGINE SHOP]{Hiring}

"Ugh, why'd I have to get stuck here with you?" You groaned, tossing your duffel bag into a corner of the room. V looked up innocently from his book.

"Bwo?" You sighed. "Never mind." Although you would never admit it, you were secretly thrilled that you were stuck in the hotel room with V. You had the biggest crush on him for th longest  time. Unfortunately, the idiot had no clue. Your thoughts were interrupted by the piercing ring of the room's telephone. 

"Hello?" You were answered by a voice cording suggesting that everyone stock up on water now, due to the oncoming storm. You fumbled around for your wallet so long, that V stood up and handed you a five saying "what would you do without me?"

You rolled your eyes, taking the five and leaving the hotel room in search for a nearby vending machine. You had just found one when the lights flickered, and they went out. 

"...ai..goo.." You stifled a scream. Next to thunderstorms, your worst fear was the dark. You stood where you would, not daring to move. You dropped the water bottles when you jumped, sending them rolling down the hallway, making an erie sound.

"Y/N...?" You heard V's voice calling to you. You relaxed a bit at the sound of his voice.

"Here." You called out in a small voice. He eventually found his way to you.

"Are you scared?" His hand trailed up your arm to cup your cheek. You nodded, bracing yourself for the laughter. It never came.

"Okay. It's okay. I'm here." You heard him fumbling around in the dark, searching for the doorknob. 

"Y/N...? I'm just gonna let go of you for a sec... Is that alright?"

You nodded, then realizing that he couldn't see you, you croaked out a "yes." 

V opened the door, and imediately grabbed your hand, pulling you in. He pulled a little too hard, because to your surprise, you found yourself embraced in a hug. V slowly let go, and you could tell that he was embarrassed.

"Ah...mianhe..." He stepped back a bit, giving you space.

"Aniya...it's okay..." You still stood where you were, unable to move. For the longest time, the two of you were silent. Finally he broke the silence after what had seemed to be like 2 hours.

"Y/N, you should get some sleep now. Come here." He dragged you toward the bed and tucked you in like a small child. You burrowed underneath. You were only wearing a tank top and shorts, you were cold.

"I'll be on the floor if you need me, alright?" 

"Ne."  The thunder outside boomed, and you shivered. "V-ah...?" Y spoke quietly, either from fear or because you thought he was already asleep.

"Ne?"

"I...I need you." You took a deep breath. "I-I'm cold, and...scared."

He laughed quietly, and got up. "Scooch over then." You moved over on the bed and felt pressure o  the opposite side, indicating that he was there. You almost died from a heart attack when you felt his arms wrap around you. You wanted this for so long. Sensing your stiffness, V chuckled.

"You're cold, aren't you?" 

"Ne...."

"Then what's wrong?"  

"Nothing, Taehyung oppa." You grinned in the dark, realising that it was only yesterday that you told him that you don't call anyone 'oppa' unless they're important to you.

"Did you just call me 'oppa'....?" 

"Ne..."

He moved in closer, you could feel his breath on your forehead. 

"But you don't call anyone oppa. Does that mean anything...?"

You smiled. "Ne..."

He hesitantly pressed his lips to your forehead, and you just about melted. 

"Does that...does that mean I can call you 'jagiya'?" Your smile grew wider.

"Ne."

"Y/N....Jagiya, do you love me?"

"Ne."

It was as though your brain only knew one word, and that was yes. 

"Yes, Kim Taehyung, I love you."

He was so close to you, that even in the dark, your could see his eyes.

"I don't think it's possible..." He then leaned in and kissed you passionately before continuing. His voice dropped to a whisper. "Jagi, I don't think it's possible that you love me more than I love you."

~End~

 

-------

A/N: there's a part two of this one. Stay tuned guys. My inspiration for this one was "Blanket Kick" by BTS and "Transformer" by EXO and "Ma Boy" by SISTAR 19.