Basketball-Jimin

if only these were true... [A BTS IMAGINE SHOP]{Hiring}

"Jimin-ah, come on!" You called to your boyfriend who was still taking his sweet time in catching up to you. You dribbled the basketball and threw it to him. He laughed and caught it gracefully. 

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" He ran to catch up to you, but you ran faster towards the basketball court. 

"Yah! Are you running from me?'' Jimin smirked and passed you the ball again. You grinned.

"Nope, I just really want to play. Hurry up," you ran into the court with him hot on your tracks.

"Hold up." Jimin made a big show of whipping off his t-shirt, leaving his abs to bask in the glory of the sun (and your eyes). He stood there in red basketball shorts, elites and Jordan's.

"Good Lord, now how am I supposed to focus..." You mumbled underneath your breath.

"What was that?" Jimin slowly inched forward, a smirk on his face.

"Nothing. I'm just so excited to beat your at this game." 

"We'll see about that."

You giggled and checked the ball to Jimin. Taking the ball, you dribbled to the top of the key and was about to go in for a right side layup when Jimin stole the ball from you and quickly shot a 3 pointer.

"And that's how it's done, Y/N-ah. Just like that. Give me my kiss now." You and Jimin had made this thing where the reward for getting a basket was a kiss. The more points you achieved, the more intimate it was. But... You didn't play by those rules. You sauntered over and pecked him on the lips, briefly, stealing the ball while you were at it. 

"Yah, jagiya! That's not fair!" Jimin pouted, and caught up to you. You moved quickly, and finally executed a left side layup. The ball fell into the net with a satisfying *twang*. 

"Like a BOSS. I'd like to see you do that play, Park Jimin." You grinned. Jimin came over and cupped your cheek, leaning in for a passionate kiss. When you broke apart, Jimin smiled at you and power dribbled to the other side of the court and to your surprise, shot from the middle of the court. Nothing but net. Your jaw fell to the ground.

"I love you a lot, jagiya. But I'm not going to let you win, no matter what. " Jimin stuck  out his lips, waiting for you to kiss him. You leaned in, but at the last second, kissed his forehead instead.

"Yah!" He yelled, running after you. You giggled and took the ball to the top of the key, faked a three pointer, went in for the layup, ended up faking that too. Just when you were about to shoot from the end line, you felt your feet lift from the ground and you felt arms around your waist.

"Park Jimin!" You yelled, watching the ball go out of bounds. "Foul!" He began tickling you, and you still tried to talk. "Park Jimin, I get-" you laughed. "I get two-shots!" He backed you against the fence and set you down.

"Is that so...?" He whispered, leaning in closer to you. Before you could even answer, his lips were on yours. His mouth hot against yours, his hand locked behind your neck. Your legs felt wonderfully unsteady, and your head was spinning. When you pulled part, you added: "guess not" and kissed him again. This time, a kiss that made up for all the lame ones you had given him before. So much better than basketball.

-end-