Last kiss- Jin

if only these were true... [A BTS IMAGINE SHOP]{Hiring}
 

"Just tell us how long she has to live, goddammit!!" Your father yelled at the nurse. The poor nurse who had to deliver the terrible news to the poor, poor family. The nurse sighed sadly.  

"She only has 2 months, sir... If she's lucky."

Your mother hadn't said anything in all of this. She was silently sobbing by your bedside. You looked up through tears to look at the woman who raised you. You reached out and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. 

"Eomma... It'll be alright. It'll be fine." Actually, it wasn't. You were dying. You were going to die, and that poor woman was going to lose her child. A sudden jolt of realization zapped through you. You gasped and glanced at your father.

"Oh appa, how am I going to tell..." Your tears fell down your face as you tried to continue. "How..how am I going to tell Seokjin?"

"Y/N, that boy has done nothing but love you and care for you to one end of the earth to the other. You are going to tell him."

"Daddy, it's going to break his heart!"

Your father took both of your hands and looked you straight in the eyes. 

"Sweetheart...I know. But you need to tell him before it's too late."

-1 week later-

You heard the door open, signaling that your boyfriend was home. You were standing at the stove, cooking for dinner, but mostly for your own entertainment.

"Hi yeobo," you felt his arms wrap around your waist in greeting. "Hey." You tilted you head up to peck him on the cheek.

"I missed you." He began to kiss your neck repeatedly. You giggled. "Yah! Not now! I'm cooking!"  He pouted and walked over to the couch. "You know..." He started, looking up at you. "I think that we would make pretty gorgeous kids." You felt your breath catch, at what he was basically sayings do at the major impossibility of what he was suggesting. You couldn't have his kids, as much as you wanted to. You still hadn't told him. You couldn't. You can't. Instead you plastered a cheesy smile on your face and laughed. 

"Of course we would."

-hours later-

You lay lazily on your bed, still pondering on how you were going to break the news to him. Your thoughts nowhere near kids. But his were.

"What are you thinking about?" He lay next to you, caressing your cheek. You smiled. "Only about how much I love you, jagiya...."

Jin smiled at you mischievously. "Well. I was just thinking about our future leaders of our fantastic kingdom." His voice dropped into a low, seductive tone. He flipped on top of you, kissing you neck.

"Jin-" you protested, but it came out a moan.

The rest is history.

 

-2 months later-

You lay in the hospital bed, staring at the bright blinding lights. There's so many people yelling and crying, but you were only crying for 2 reasons only. You were forced to be torn apart from your family and your love. You couldn't make a family with your Seokjin. You couldn't have his kids. You were dying.

"Jagiya," Jin's voice snapped you back into reality. "Jagiya... Why didn't you tell me?" There were tears in his eyes.

"It would...break your heart..." You managed to say in a broken voice. 

"Oh yeobo, if ou told me, I would have made every day count! Now I'm losing you!" 

You reached for his hand.

"Babe... Every single day I spent with you counted. Every single hour, minute, second... All counted." A single tear fell down your face. "Every embrace, every kiss, every 'I love you' whispered over damp pillowcases. All of it," 

Jin bent over and placed a kiss inetween your eyes.

"I love you, Y/N... So freaking much..." He wiped he tears off of your face. " you will always be my one and only, my one, amazing, intelligent, gorgeous, beautiful, girl."

Your tears fell freely now.

"Oppa...I'm sorry..." You paused. " I'm sorry I can't have your-our- beautiful children..." 

Jin's lips slightly parted. He was crying now. "Oh jagiya..." He pressed his lips to your hand.

"Seokjin. Come here." You put your lips close to his ear" your end was coming.

"Kiss me." You were always so surprised to feel how soft and plush his lips were against your's even though he's kissed you many times. Yes, this was a memory you wanted to pass with. His lips against your's. You broke apart after a while. There wasn't even time for you to say anything. Not even "I love you". It didn't matter. That last kiss you two shared was so passionate and it said everything you needed to say. You understood lever tribe Jin needed to say to you through your last kiss.

You took your last breath, a smile played across your lips.

 

-4 months later-

Seokjin died from stage 7 depression. No one there with him to keep him company in his last moments. The only thing that powered him was the thought of seeing you again.

-end-

 

A/N: This one was hard for even me to write. I guess because Jin's my bias? I feel like my strong suit is angst. I mean I like writing cheesy ones too though. Sorry for all you byuntaes out there, but I am not going lint on details about the creation of baby Y/N and Jin. I don't do . This one was a long one, hey? Expect more of it.