Without you-Jin

if only these were true... [A BTS IMAGINE SHOP]{Hiring}

"Neorul norahae u hoo, neorul norahae u hoo~" your voice filled the empty kitchen as you sang along to the radio that was playing Adore U by Seventeen. You were so happy, your baby Jin was finally coming home to you after 3 weeks. you were preparing food for the celebration. Sure, whatever, he may not be home for like another 5 hours, but who gave a damn? Surely, not you. You were so incredibly happy. The song switched to Danger by BTS and you threw in a couple of dance moves while putting a cake in the oven.

"You're in danger... You're in danger.."

You were just closing the oven when your eyes just happened to trail up to the tv screen. A bright red caption read:

"FLIGHT A-12 TO KOREA CAUGHT IN DEADLY CRASH"

Your heart stopped. Something was wrong. You were getting bad vibes. You turned down the radio and listened to the news.

"...flight A-12 from Thailand to Korea just happened to get caught in a deadly storm that resulted in a major crash. The pilot sent many emergency calls to the airport in order to get help, none of them were received. We are now recieving reports that there will be no survivors."

Your heart began beating really fast. What was this supposed to mean? Jin had texted you saying the mat he had boarded at exactly 6:45 am. It was now 4:00 pm. Was it really possible...?

"...emergency crews are now on scene. We are recieving reports that there will be no survivors." The reporter looked off screen and turned white. "...unfortunately the boy band known as Bangtan Sonyeondan was on this flight. It is with great sorrow that I inform to you all that the following are deceased;

Kim Seokjin 

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

Kim Namjoon

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jeongguk

'In these last moments, we will now play I need U in remembrance of these 7 young men.'"

By now, the tears were falling freely down your face. It seemed like just seconds ago you were super happy, and now your heart was broken. You wished that it wasn't true. You wished that you could steal one last kiss, one last hug, one last glance from your Seokjin. But he was gone. Gone. 

 

_________

A/n; so, what did you guys think? Pretty short, yeah. Pretty sad, I know. I like writing angst. Please comment and subscribe!