Two

The New Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter two : I'm not your savior (2)

***

A strong headache made Jiyeon's head spin for few minutes until her eyes could focus a little on surroundings. "Where am I?" she flinched when the door suddenly opened. She was laying in the bed, not tied thankfully.

A guy entered the room while holding a cup of water, the more Jiyeon stared at him the more she remembered of what happened the last time she opened her eyes. It was a guy with a red coat.

"Wow" she chuckled lightly as she pulled her body up to sit and lean against the pillows "someone finally found me" the girl's hand reached for the cup of water since was dry and it was hard to speak, no matter her condition she was fearless. "who sent you? Was it government or maybe my father's rivals?".

The guy said nothing and only stared at the young girl drinking the cold water.

"You really have no common sense" he finally spoke with a sharp voice and the girl only blinked few times. "You have no sense of fear and talk crap to the guy who just drugged you yesterday and without thinking you just took the drink and drank it, do you even plan to wonder later on what if I put something in the drink?"

"You won't" before the man could go on Jiyeon pointed out the fact fast "I am needed for someone who pays you and I am needed alive because I am the only one that knows"

"Are you sure? There are people who want you to be dead because of the same reason"

"Then why did I open my eyes?" the girl placed an empty glass on the small table besides the bed she was resting, she wasn't too dumb.

"You are smarter than you look" amusing smirk appeared on the guy's lips for short moment but as quick it appeared in faded right away as well.

"So who sent you?" Jiyeon looked up at the guy curiously, she wondered who would meet her first was it one of the nice people or will she enjoy her freedom for very short moment.

"You were almost found by Oh Sehun's men, they were smart but not fast, they played with a great card... distracted the fools and I found you for myself." Jiyeon frowned while the elder guy spoke of what happened, she missed her best friend already and now she knew for sure that he was looking for her however the jerk in front of her have ruined it. "the person who hired me is confidentional".

"Damn it! Get out! Get out!" Jiyeon threw all the pillows to the guy to be left alone. She was almost home, she could have been in her room already, drinking warm coffee in her own bed and looking trough her closet, at her own clothes, at the albums filled with memories of her and her dad.

Sehun's men were already in the building, it was all so close...

***

"WHAT?!" Sehun threw a knife at the wall but he had a reason why he did that, the hunting knife has flew with one centimeter distance from Kyungsoo's cheek.

He was hard to please and oh he hated when things didn't go as he planned. "We have a reason to think she was ether brought to different location or she was found by someone else right before us."

"I heard of the dead bodies of course she was captured by someone else! YOU guys can't do anything! I asked one thing, one simple thing and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter