One

The New Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter one : I'm not your savior

***

"How do you feel?" it was the same voice as yesterday and day before... and before and before... making the girl remember what she shouldn't. What she didn't want to face and share with anyone. "were you sleeping well?" the woman asked and crossed her legs while glaring slightly at Jiyeon. "FOR THE GOD'S SAKE, talk to me!" Woman yelled while slamming her hand on the table. Short haired female slowly walked out of the room while shouting "I can't work with her, I'm saying that I can't anymore!".

After such loud scene a victim could hear few shots behind the door.

Park Jiyeon. A girl that got kidnapped year ago and yet there is no one that found her. The police work is nothing compared to what the kidnappers are able to do.

"Do you want to die?" a strong and tall looking guy, hiding behind a mask entered the room. He kicked the chair where Jiyeon was tied to.

"It seems like it's you who wants to die" kidnapped girl flipped her hair and looked up at the guy. "If you even raise a finger against me, who knows what will happen to you" she spoke with confidence even though she was the victim it didn't look like it bothered her that much. "I'm the only one who knows..." she whispered and received a hard slap which made her cheek red.

"Why do we keep her, she is crazy" the man yelled to others and untied the so called crazy girl. Guy got back to his position - guard the door and don't let girl to escape.

"Aish!" Female kicked the table when enemy left the room. Jiyeon slowly stepped closer to the window, making her own knees shake from fear. It was top floor of a casino hotel. She saw people come and go, but they all looked the same... small little figures walking in and out of the place. No one had idea, that she may be on top floor of the building...

***

"What do you mean you can't find her?!" Oh Sehun flipped the table over and glared at the guys. "I have to be the one who finds her, understand? I have to be her hero, her savior ME and only ME UNDERSTAND!" it weren't questions, with his loud tone it became commands.

He didn't take 'no' as an answer not before and not now. The tall guy breathed in and out slowly to calm his nerves yet it barely helped "you said that you saw one of those guys, right?" he pointed at a smaller one with suit "they were in the casino... send someone there, but act like some rich guy who came just for games and fun because if they notice you - you're dead. Send me some news in two hours or you will better die in my hands, Kyungsoo " Sehun fixed his tie. His eyes met everyone's gaze, made them all shiver in fear for a moment , because their boss wasn't just simple rich guy, he could do anything what he wants.

"Now" he spoke calmly "I have a meeting to attend, I hope to see you after two hours or at least hear some news". Everyone bowed down to him until he le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter