"I'm not a happy-ending person. I want to know what happens once Cinderella rides off with Prince Charming."

What if Cinderella was actually a Baozi?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fairy tales were not my escape from reality as a child; rather, they were my reality -- for mine was a world in which good and evil were not abstract concepts, and like fairy-tale heroines, no magic would save me unless I had the wit and heart and courage to use it widely.” - Terri Windling 

     If somebody had told Minseok a few months ago that he would get married not to one but to two princes, he would have laughed in their face. He didn’t feel like laughing now. In fact, in the past 2 months he had felt horrible. He was constantly throwing up and he had fainted a couple of times. He had tried to hide this from his husbands but it had been pretty much impossible keeping in mind that they were clinging to him all day long.

A doctor had been called to figure out if he was ill or something. The physician had perfomed a control and he had asked Minseok about all his symptoms. At the end of the visit, the doctor was ready to tell Minseok his opinion.

“I am almost positive that you are pregnant, your Highness!”

“What? Oh my God!” Minseok was happy that Sehun and Jongin were not present at the moment because he needed to think how he was going to break the news to them. They had been married for only 6 months and a baby this soon was a very big responsibility.

“You are probably already 2 months pregnant so you need to be careful! Until the third month the baby is really vulnerable so you need to pay a lot of attention to your body and health! I will come visit you in a month!”

After the physician left, Minseok closed himself in their bedroom to figure out how to go about this. He decided that it was better to keep it a secret at least until the baby bump would show. He knew how easily Sehun and Jongin could get excited and he didn’t want to see them suffer if the baby somehow didn’t make it. He was going to take extra care of himself not to let that happen but stil life was full of surprises and not only happy ones.

Once he had reached his third month of pregnancy, he could finally tell his husbands about the fact that they were going to have a child. He called them into their bedroom to have a talk. Sehun and Jongin were a bit anxious about the talk because the last time Minseok had wanted to have a talk, they ended up sleeping in the living room for a week.

“I need to tell you something but first you have to promise me not to overreact when you will hear the news.”

“We promise Minseok. Now tell us what is happening because I am starting to get worried.”

“It’s not something bad Jonging. Actually I think it’s something wonderful. I-I am pregnant!”

Minseok threw a glance in Sehun and Jongin’s direction and they seemed frozen. Minseok was starting to think that they didn’t want the baby. He hadn’t even thought of this possibility but it could happen. His fear only lasted for 5 minutes because once Sehun and Jongin recovered from their initial shock they started peppering him with kisses.

“You are amazing Minseok! You just made us the happiest men in the world! I can’t believe that a little miracle that we’ve conceived is living inside of you!”

Minseok was relieved to see that his husbands were really happy about him being pregnant. He was sure that he would have an easy pregnancy with two caring husbands being there for him to help him through. He couldn’t have been more wrong because immediately after Sehun and Jongin had found out about Minseok expecting a baby, they started fighting over who was the father of the baby. Minseok was incredulous. He had married two little idiots and now he had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter