"I am no prince if not yours"

What if Cinderella was actually a Baozi?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after? I will not, for no one ever does. But there was happiness. And they did live.” - Stephen King

     They had both immediately gone to their father Suho to let him know they had found the person they wanted to marry. Suho was really happy for them even though the fact that they had only one shoe of the person was not the easiest way to find him. Still, if that made his babies happy, he would search all the kingdom for the boys who had stolen his sons’ hearts.

The funny thing was that Sehun and Jongin didn’t question at all the striking similarity of the shoes and the fact that Jongin had the left one while Sehun had the right one. It seems that love can really make you blind.

Minseok had gone back to his regular lifestyle. His stepfather and his sons had returned from the ball really upset and crueler than ever. They gave Minseok even more chores and Baekhyun and Jongdae had made it their personal mission to make Minseok’s life a living hell.

On a fine sunny day, a letter had arrived to their house that both princes of the kingdom were going to visit every house in the hopes of finding the persons they had fallen for during the ball. Baekhyun and Jongdae were ecstatic because that was the chance they had been waiting for all their lives. They were sure that once the princes would get a good look at them they would be charmed immediately. At the ball, they didn’t get a chance to dance with any of the princes so that made them even more insufferable than usual.

Minseok was not informed about the princes’ visit so he just went about doing his regular tasks.

The princes had searched for Minseok weeks in a row but they couldn’t seem to find so by the time they got to his house, they had lost all hope.

On that particular day, Kyungsoo and his sons looked more agitated than usual so Minseok started suspecting that something was wrong. Kyungsoo made him cook a lot of dishes so he assumed someone important was going to visit them.

When prince Jongin and Sehun got inside, they were impressed by how tidy the house was. They greeted Kyungsoo and his sons and told them they needed to try something on. Baekhyun and Jongdae were a bit bewildered by the request but they decided to do it nonetheless. Jongin and Sehun set two shoes in front of them and told them to try wearing it. No matter how hard they struggled to fit them, it was clear that the shoes weren’t made for any of them.

That’s when Minseok entered the room to bring some refreshments. He saw the shoes and instantly recognized both Sehun and Jongin. He was dressed as a servant so he felt really ashamed to be seen like that by the princes. He knew why the shoes didn’t fit Baekhyun and Jongdae but he couldn’t do anything about it. All of a sudden, Jonging spoke up.

“Do you have any other sons?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter