Chapter 2

emotion HIGH

4 weeks into this job and i still havent really got the hang of things... Kai bailed on helping me after the first week but ive surprisingly preffered to do it alone without having the pressure of having my frieken manager next to me. Not like he mattered, he kindof has an i dont care attitude but i dont even know, right now he's just some old weirdo in my life...

So per usualy i walk in, go to the bathroom to get changed then head to the record room to record my channel. Usually theres noone before me because theres a hour break between me and Chen's channels. (Chen's the dude that told me that kai probs knows what im suppose to do on the first day of work). Yeah me and him are pretty good friends, like we hang out alot.

Anyways today when i walked into the record room kai was hosting something, omg it actually only working here on weekends because you never know anything thats happening around here! omg back to the subject! Im getting so distracted! so kai was doing something and while i waited for him to finish up i looked through the CDs to find some tracks to play throughout my broadcast.

He finally finished after what seemed like years and i sat next to him and put my headphones on and put my hand on the record button before running over my intro in my head. "Good morning guys! How is everyones Saturda morn..." I feel kai's hand ontop of mine and look over. He must be pressing it by instinct and habbit, like how many frieken years has he been working here for?! I tarer at his hand like can he not.... argh but i didnt wanna take my hand away or he will realise and everyhting would just be awkward. He presses it and lets go. he never even noticed... you see its these kind of moments i really wonder if he doesnt give a because he seemed pretty god damn into it to me!

I pull my hand away to about to start my intro and realise how much my heart beat has increased... Really Mi Mi? your getting worked up over this guy. Get a grip on yourself!

"Good morning Seoul! Hows everyones mornings?!!! Oh wait a second! its not just Seoul is it? sorry for leaving you guys out! Anyway our morning here at kpopcrazy has been pretty fantastic thanks to EXOs new single Love Me Right! Im ure all you cray cray Exo-Ls stayed up till midnight to watch the MV! Am i right? Well im sure one more time wont hurt! Heres Love Me Right by the one an only EXO!!"

pheww.... seriously i will probably never get used to this....

"You know, youve improved alot since you started"

Somehow hes compliment doesnt sound much like a complement

"Wow did i really that much when i started?!"

"See hyunie this is why no one but me and Chen talk to you, your so... how do i put this?? hard to approach?????"

"Well maybe i dont want people to approach me!" i shoot back. the one thing i hate is loosing. Especially to thi guy.

"Is that why you dont have a boyfriend?!" Um you dont know anything about me! How would you know!

"Who said i dont have a boyfriend?!" Ha take that dickheaddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No" Oh curse my honest mouth i should have said yes. i slump back in my chair defeated and kai laughs at me making me pout and death stare him.

"Awww hyunie your too cute"

wait what did he just say to me?! i look at him with like a wtf look and he looks away from me

"Your songs neary over Mi"

omg he just called me Mi.... was he embarassed? i cant help but grin. 


I didnt realise until the morning but i didnt get alot of sleep last night. I hate to admit it but thoughts of Kai kept me awake... Whats wrong with me! Hey Mi Mi you stupid! snap out of it!

Im so stupid! Im not falling for a 25 year old.. right?! No thats just wrong! But age doesnt matter! wait so u admit it? no ofcourse not! you cant like him!

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPP!

i hate it when my brain does that! Its like i have 10000000000 different opinions in my head. argh im so ed up...


sozz guys! i was planning on doing this whole character thing with a picture of how the characters kinda look and stuff but nooooooooooo stupid technology so i will leave the image of the characters for your own imaginations!

but heres a few quick character summaries!

Kai -

Age - 25

Has been working at radio station for 3 years and is the manager.

He's kind and caring on the inside but tries hiding it with his 'bad boy' attitude.

he looks kinda old but when he changes out of his uniform into casual clothes he is smoking hot! especially with the cap he wears all the time with NY on it!

Mi Hyun -

Age - 15

shes pretty complicated

she is a all rounder good at everything.

shes pretty cool and bad girl, even though shes good at everything shes not a nerd. she wants to be a easy going peron but that will never happen..

likes going into town and enjoys company because shes an only child.

Never wants to loose

Chen -

Age 17

He and Mi hyun have a great bond and are best friends. they dont admit how close they have become and they often go into town together.

hes fun and bubbly always bright and energetic lightening the mood.

There you go guys! hope you kinda get where im getting at! anyways please keep reading! and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for heaps of typos lol

xoxo!!!!!!!!!!