chapter 3

emotion HIGH

The next morning was horrible. I had bags under my eyes and all i could think about was kai. I couldnt believe myself for being like this, I thought i could control my feelings but i guess not... I walked in and got changed, you know all the usual and again kai was recording his channel. Instead of how i usually get CDs i flob over beside kai and just listen to his voice. It calms me and i put my head on my arm and drift off....

"hyunniiieeeeeeee wake up!!!" i open my eyes to see kais face infront of mine and i stare at him in annoyance. He stares back at me with a now serious face.

"Are you okay Mi Hyun?" omg hes calling me by my real name again... my heart starts racing without my permission and i sit up straight to get away from kais close stare. Thats when i feel the sharp pain in my head. I cringe a bit but the pain subsides a bit.

"Yeah im fine" i realise i am still holding my head and let go

"you dont look alright" kai leans in closer again and puts a hand to my forehead and one to his. hes hands are cool and they cool my head and i feel soothed. i close my eyes to enjoy this moment but the pains kinda making it hard to enjoy... I open my eyes when he lets go

"your burning up hyunie come on" he holds the record button. "Hey everyone! Whats been happening on this beautiful morning in Seoul? Well i hope your not all sick because i think Mi Hyun here is! but not to worry i will play you guys an extra long soundtrack so you can still enjoy crazykpop like always! We will be back shortly." he clicks some buttons on the computer and i got a boy by sonyae shindae comes on. I see the big playlist of song s beneath it.

"Are you even allowed to do this? Its okay I can do it" i say but my answer comes out weak.

"Of course i am! im the manager" He's probably not allowed to do that.... but i didnt even have the strength to argure about it to him. i just wanna go back to sleep so i go to rest my head on my arms again when kai grabs my hand and pulls me up off the chair. I stumble abit because it was so sudden but he puts his hand on the small of my back to support me. Before he's hands were nice and cool but now i feel heat where he is touching me.

"I said come on didnt i?" yeah actually you did say that... i forgot. i nod my head at him and he pulls me by my hand out of the record room and sets me down on the bench in the backroom. when he let go of my hand i feel like a part of me just dissapeared.

"Dont worry i will be back" omg did i just pout when he let go of my hands. argh my stupid honesty... I try hide my obvious blush by looking down and i see the smile on kais face from the corner of his eye.

"here take this" he hands me a glass of water and a pill and i swallow it.

"So why are you sick all of a sudden hyunie?"

well i was up all night thinking about you

"I couldnt sleep last night.."

"aww. where you to busy thinking about me?''

wait what how did h... right, hes jut teasing me...

"Why would i ever think about you?!" I really didnt need him or anyone thinking that i liked him so here goes nothing.

"Dont lie hyunie, you have a secret little crush on me dont you!"'

i really didnt have anyhting to say anymore. All my energy was already drained out from my first comeback. i lean back against the wall and close my eyes trying to calm myself.

"are you gonna be okay? Do you need a lift home?" this is one of the first times ive ever seen kai so concerned. I knew there had to be more to him then an annoying, teasing dickhead.

"No im fine kai, i can walk... wait am i even allowed to go home? what about th..."

"of course its alright, do you expect me to make you do the radioshow when your obviously so sick?" he sounded so serious....

"Thank you" i mumble and look up at his worried eyes. "but dont worry i can wa..."

"no you cant" he grabs my hand again and pulls me out to his car.

He opened his passenger seat door for me and I hesitantly got in.

"hyunie, if your worried about bothering me it's okay so just don't worry okay, I don't have another broadcast until 4. Just text chen to tell him to check up on your channel cos that things still playing."

I sit in his car and look at him feeling so vonerable and hopeless. I look at him feeling beaten. He slams the door in my face but what did i expect for him to smile and tell me its okay? I need to start setting my standards lower, i have to much hope for everything...

I direct him the first few turns then tell him that he just keeps going straight for a bit.


KAI POV

Mi directs me through the streets then tells me i have to keep going straight until i come to the T section and when we get there i wait for her to tell me which way but i get no words. I look over and she is asleep with her head on her knees.

Mi was hard to get a read on, i didnt understand her becuase her perspective on things changed all the time and she always seemed to be arguing to me about things. We did get along well and when we started talking we didnt stop. she wa cool, she held her place with confidence and she never seemed to show her weak side. Which in all honesty annoyed me bacause its nice to know you are being relide on by a girl. But maybe thats why he was different to everyone else.

I pull the car over after i turned right at the T section hoping it was the right way.

"Hyyuniieeee" i whisper but she doesnt hear me.

"hyunie!" i say alittle louder, i cant stay on the side of the road forever...

"Mi hyun!" still nothing. boy this girl was a deep sleeper. I stare at her. Her face is so cute when she sleeps, such a contrast to the normal, cool girl look on her face. i didnt really have a choice because she wouldnt wake up so i waited and waited.


MI HYUN POV ........... AGAIN

I open my eyes and jump back when i see kais face so close to mine. We were both asleep leaning in the centre of the car, abit closer and woohhh no dont think that Mi Mi. Kai grunts as he is woken by my sudden movement and noise.

"You finally woke up!" wait what.. whats even happening, what situation am i in right now? oh right he wa taking me home... i must have fallen asleep....

My head doesnt hurt that much and i feel my forhead and its back to normal. Its either the medicine or the sleep... or both

"whats the time?! i could probably do the 5 oclock broadcast!" kai checks his phone,

"wow we slept for 4 hours! its 2:30"

i let out a sigh knowing that we still had more then an hour before kais broadcast even started.

"did you wait her this whole time for me kai? im sorry, ive caused such a hassl.." i felt really bad for falling asleep on him... but again he cut me off per usual.

"dont worry, i got to fall asleep watching your cute face" he grinned.

I really dont get kai, was he flirting or does he just do this to everyone or is he just teasing me? argh im so confused...

i blush anyway and pretend to look out the window.

"you turned the wrong way, if u had just turned left thats my house." i point to the house second from the corner. oh no i just told him where i lived....

kai turned his engine on and we headed back to work after that. We sat in the backroom being lazy asses and talking for 1 and a half hours until 4 then we went in the room and i watched kai doing his channel. I cant believe i just spent the whole day with him. Too bad i cant see him for another week...

"if your done staring at me its your turn" i snap back to reality and realise ive been staring at him daydreaming for a while.

"o..oh... o. oka..okay.um ... th.. thanks for today, it meant alot.. i think.." i literally stutter like so much in that one sentence then anyone does in a lifetime but oh well

''dont get the wrong idea hyunie, we are just friends. remember that"

and back to the cold kai, i knew the nice kai would be too good to be true....


omg! whats happening?!?!!?

oh i wish my love life was this fabulous loooollololollllzzz

i wish!

anyway hope you enjoyed!

xoxoxxxox!