chapter 4

emotion HIGH

Well you know what! if we are jus friends then maybe you should stop treating me like im you frieken girlfriend or something! argh this guy got me so mad! All week at school my thoughts were filled with kai and as the days went on my heart filled with the excitement to meet kai. the feelings i was getting were ridiculous. I thought i hated him but the next minute i find myself daydreaming about being slammed up against the wall by him.

Its thursday tonight and i got called in to work to help the waitressing which was really unsual because they should have had other workers apart from me... but i went in not expecting kai to be there. He was obviously the one who told chanyeol (one of the other workers that kinda creeped me out) to call me in. 

What did they want from me, cant i chill out at home for a bit... but i was happy i got to see kai.

"argh what the heck its not even busy here!" i mumbled to myself but chen obviously hears me.

"well ask kai, hes back there. Oh and while your at it tell him to stop being such a lazy and tell him he should actually help out here for once." Chen was smiling so he was probably trying to make it seem like a light joke but i knew chen wasnt too fond of Kai. 

"what do you want" i say once i walk into the backroom where kai is busily sorting some files or should i say a load of files out on the table. i walk over to him and sit in the chair across from him.

"Mi hyun i forgot to sort all this jack out and So lee is gonna kill me if i dont sort them out by tomorrow! you can keep a secret right, please help me i know your good at this stuff!" serious kai was back, he called me by my real name. I think im starting to get used to all the personality changes. 

i laugh at kai because i just couldnt help it, he looked so helpless. he ignores me and keeps going through the folders.

"you know your gonna owe me big time after this!" and with that the two of us work, people start leaving and before i know it its midnight, 1am, 2am, 3am, 3:30am, 3:45am is when we finally finish and kai puts them away pretending they were there the whole time. 

Honestly i wasnt really that tired because it was only a few hours after i usually go to bed but as soon as i finished tiredness hit me like a tsunami.

"dont fall asleep hyunie, you will never wake up!" he grabs my shoulders from behind and sits me upright in my chair once again. 

"argh leave me alone its 4am in the morning, here this can be your favour so let me sleep!"  he owed me the biggest favour and i was wasting it on something so stupid like this? but i really didnt have any s to give right that second...

"your parents will worry where your at" that snaps me back

"Oh yeah my parents, they will worry so much about me. Pfft they arent even home, they will never notice i was gone, they never have." yeah my parents are busy with work, my parents were overseas right now but even if they came back i never see them anyways. Early mornings long nights, i pretty much just live alone.

Kai comes and sit next to me.

"dont say that Mi Hyun, they obviously care for you alot." i look over at him, omg i was sooooo not getting used to the frieken personality changes... kai lifts a hand up and brushes my fringe out of my face. I stare at him and he stares back. I feel tears fill my eyes. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK MI HYUN?! why are you about to cry.

i hit kais hand off of my face and stand up. He looks really startled by my actions but i dont care. 

"Why are you doing this! Your the one that told me we were just friends! If we really are just friends then stop it!! stop making me feel this way by touching me like that! stop messsing around with my heart okay!" and of course i just have to strat crying.

kai stands up, i couldnt read the expression on his face... it looked like he was furious but hurt and confused and broken and alot of other things but the thing that got me was that it looked like he wanted to say something but he was keeping it in.

"Say something kai..." i whisper and he turns around and leaves me left standing in the room.

What................ the.........................hell?...............................