Chapter 5 (final)

emotion HIGH

Believe it or not after standing there bewildered by kais weird behaviour i fell asleep on the floor right there. And another believe it or not kai didnt even show up at work. Some people told me hes proberbly just sick some people told me hes on a holiday and some people just ignored me like always. Chen was the only one that really eplained anything to me. Apparently kai was transferring to the radiostation in Incheon. Could you beieve that? Was it all my fault? I couldnt even explain these emotions but thats how the weeks went by. 

It was the weekend 3 months later that things started changing yet again. I was actually really comfortable at work now probably because kai wasnt there and I felt like I had a family I could trust now. But thats not the point, the point is that I walked into the what i thought was an empty studio and was shocked to see kai doing the radioshow just like 3 months ago. Its like i just travelled back in time. I stood there at the doorway for a long time with memories from the past flooding back into my brain. Its like when you think youve finally finished the race but tripping just before you reach the goal. I nearly got over him but all those memories, all those feelings, those touches, those words, those eyes, those emotions, they all came back.

"Mi Hyun what are you doing? Your times about to start" those words..... that voice..... i must have missed it because my heart just cringed. I couldnt believe this moment in like. 
"Oh yeah yep um yeah" Wow so smooth Mi, whats wrong with you!?? i literally hate myself.
kai laughs and i look up at him with a stack of disks in my hand feeling flustered and clueless.
"You havent changed have you hyunie?" he smirks and takes one of the disks out of my hand and plays a song. 
"What are you doing here?!" I blurt out and his face falls abit at my harsh tone.
"arent you happy to see me?"
"but you just left! how can you just come back like nothing even happened"
"Well nothing did happen right?"
Oh nothing happened? That was the last straw and i could feel the tears threatening to fall out. I stand up and slap him across the face, sharp and strong. Then I turn around ready to run off and kill myself for doing that but somehting stops me. Not like emotionally or anything but i legit feel a warm hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back. The force spins me around and I think im about to run into kai. I was kind of right because before i know it his lips come crashing down onto mine. He starts moving his lips against mine and i just stayed still in shock not knowing what to do. he lets go of my wrist and moves his hands to my back one hand travelling up to my neck holding me closer to him.

thats when i let go. the tears spill out and i kiss him back passionately. I cant stop them and i start to taste the salt in my tears between our lips. He pulls back and looks at me. 
"Why are you crying"
I look up at him and throw my body into his craving his hold. He hugs me tightly and I whisper into his ear.

"I missed you..."