Bonus: Taemin POV

Correspondance des Arts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention: this bonus is describing Taemin's feelings after 6th chapter and before 7th! Sorry for messing up ;___;

 

A cold wind entangled in my long hair, breezily travelled along bare neck and embedded feverish skin. I felt warmth immediately escaping from my hands, so I quickly placed them on my burning cheeks, searching for alleviation. But my skin evidently did not want to surrender to the healing impact of winter. A fire seemed to blow me up from the inside, emanating from my burning heart that couldn’t find a peace.

 And it was all this idiot’s fault…

I touched a fabric of bedding that surrounded me, searching for alleviation in familiar softness of pillow and stable roughness of sheet. But it didn’t help in blotting out the memory that was haunting me. In removing the thought that made me lie on my bed, lost in the sounds of the night, unable to turn off my brain and fall asleep.

Uncountable kisses of snowflakes kept on cooling my skin, but it was not enough. Not enough to get rid of this haunting touch that felt much more real than those elusive snow petals. Even though my mind tried to forget, my body stubbornly remembered, forcing me to repeatedly experience it again and again.

I sat up abruptly, realizing that falling asleep is impossible. What’s the use of lying to myself? I knew that this burning touch won’t leave me alone, won’t let my heart beat in a normal rhythm again. The touch that questioned my whole self-control.

‘Stupid frog…’ I mumbled under my breath, as if I tried to inform the emptiness that surrounded me, what I think about him. It was his rash and tactless behavior that made me suffer this much.

Yes, it was his touch. The warmth of those big, way too big, hands that sneaked onto the skin of my neck, unexpected and uninvited, making my cheeks burn so hot, that I barely could believe.

‘Ughhh…’ I growled in irritation, expressing my disbelief, and covered my face with the pillow. Why this idiot had to come where he wasn’t invited? How could he think he’s allowed to help me in dressing up? And how dare he be so close that my thumping heart begged for more?

The words that he spoke in the silence of changing room were still echoing inside of my brain.

‘Taemin, I…’ – you what? What did you want to say, Minho? Why Key hyung had to interrupt you?

I shook my head abruptly. It couldn’t be anything important. This idiot certainly didn’t mean those words, that heated me and scared me at the same time, continuously spinning around my head. It must have been something stupid like:

‘Taemin, I hate shopping.’

‘Taemin, I want to go home.’

‘Taemin, I don’t like an opera.’

‘Taemin, I think winter is boring.’

‘Taemin, I love playing in a snow together.’

‘Taemin, I want to draw you…’

I pressed pillow to my chest, deluding myself that it will somehow calm down this crazy music inside of me. No, it could not be those words. Minho wasn’t percipient enough, even though he was older and should be more experienced than me. He behaved like a child. Unlike his friend. I was shivering strangely each time he was around. He seemed to know about everything that haunted me. It made me feel vulnerable.  All of his remarks and suspicious acts signalized me that he knew. I wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter